Beauty and the Beastons: 2nd mortgage they will pay trying to find happiness on the bay Pt. 6

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ceenella @ 4/8/2022, 14:16) 
    She literally thinks she’s something special bc the ducks are coming to her .. tiff your feeding them Lolol I can’t stop laughing at her !!!

The best part lol😄

2.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (headspace @ 4/8/2022, 19:53) 
    She loves summer because she can wear her crop tops and skin tight shorts 24/7. I mean, I would show off my body if it looked great from hard work but depriving yourself is not something to show off IMO.

It's ruining her face, too
    The skin seems really a lot looser than it should be. Probably from all the dieting.

When does school start in Pennsylvania? I read Hawaii already went back, a few other places soon?

3.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 8/4/2022, 11:20 PM) 
    QUOTE (headspace @ 4/8/2022, 19:53) 
    She loves summer because she can wear her crop tops and skin tight shorts 24/7. I mean, I would show off my body if it looked great from hard work but depriving yourself is not something to show off IMO.

It's ruining her face, too
    The skin seems really a lot looser than it should be. Probably from all the dieting.

When does school start in Pennsylvania? I read Hawaii already went back, a few other places soon?

My kids go back after Labor Day.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'm in Louisiana and we start Monday. Mississippi started this week.

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if she will get a Walmart sponsorship so she can show everyone Crayola brand for back to school content. Even Brianna K got a Walmart sponsorship.

6.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (XOXO_Gossip_Girl @ 3/8/2022, 21:40) 
    Maybe it’s just because I’ve had some minor home repair issues lately but a second home to maintain, clean, pay for, etc sounds like a nightmare. Definitely not jealous but she’s so obnoxious continuing to brag about it.

it really sounds like a nightmare. we are fortunate to have been able to buy a second home recently and my husband wanted to keep the one we are on now and rent it out etc. i said no, it's such an extra cost, what if people don't pay the rent, what if stuff breaks, just general things like insurance on two homes in insane. we just put our current house on the market since we are moving to the second one in december and i'm excited about the financial relief when this one sells.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PettyQueen @ 5/8/2022, 06:19) 

School starts so early it seems.

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Plinkandtwink @ 5/8/2022, 08:07) 
    QUOTE (PettyQueen @ 5/8/2022, 06:19) 

School starts so early it seems.

Yep as an outsider, it always seemed like American kids got 3 months off, the whole summer. Now it seems earlier every year.

---
    I just went and checked 2020 and 2021 videos, Tiffani didn't seem to decorate super early for Autumn anyway. Still before the season started, but only by a few weeks and not over a month in advance like the others. So her little bit the other day about soaking up Summer and not being ready for Fall doesn't seem irregular for her. I wonder if it was meant to be a dig at others that do decorate early. So much for "you do you". Nasty woman.

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That ugly brown bay water 😂😂

10.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    My kids started yesterday - in the mid west. They get June and July off. Where we lived before, we got July and August off and started after Labour Day.

"Is this real life?" why does she think seeing ducks and sea life is so crazy? We have ducks at the pond down the street lol.

11.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Lol I think it’s hilarious that she’s trying her best not to show any of the outdated parts of the house 😂 can’t ruin that image

12.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I follow her sister and I feel like she does sooo much with her daughter Scarlett and even does crafts with her and stuff. When was the last time we saw Tiff do anything like that lol

13.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    FFS stop trying to make the bay house happen, it's not going to happen. No one is jealous of your fugly bay water view and your outdated house. NO. ONE. CARES.

14.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I would feel awkward flaunting a second home on a public forum for several reasons. First and foremost is everyone knows exactly where your home is located. I’m assuming it’s not gated so anyone has access to you and your children. To me this is scary stuff! Secondly, if you can afford a second home that’s great and real estate is a good investment but if I’m reading this and I’m worried about paying rent and other basic needs this bragging maybe be a trigger to some. I stopped watching your videos when you changed your opening. Your husband filming you coming out of your car while you flipped back your hair spoke volumes to me ..and all negative so I stopped watching but Ms Beaston there are crazy people out there that continue to anger watch you. Brag and flaunt your life at them and give them your home address is not a good idea in my opinion.

15.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    These YT moms love to flaunt their money and honestly, I wouldn't even care much if they legit earned it. Making silly videos like Beaston does where all they do is complain they have no time even though both parents have no job is borderline infuriating. For some reason her older videos are popping up for me when Ella was a baby and although she's still skinny as hell her arms don't look so frail.

1192 replies since 3/8/2022, 18:00   156909 views