Beauty and the Beastons: 2nd mortgage they will pay trying to find happiness on the bay Pt. 6

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bruce’s Mom @ 5/8/2022, 18:19) 
    I would feel awkward flaunting a second home on a public forum for several reasons. First and foremost is everyone knows exactly where your home is located. I’m assuming it’s not gated so anyone has access to you and your children. To me this is scary stuff! Secondly, if you can afford a second home that’s great and real estate is a good investment but if I’m reading this and I’m worried about paying rent and other basic needs this bragging maybe be a trigger to some. I stopped watching your videos when you changed your opening. Your husband filming you coming out of your car while you flipped back your hair spoke volumes to me ..and all negative so I stopped watching but Ms Beaston there are crazy people out there that continue to anger watch you. Brag and flaunt your life at them and give them your home address is not a good idea in my opinion.

LOL she doesn’t give a shit about her kids safety. Not hard to figure out where both their homes are, it’s public record. If she cared she wouldn’t show them at all. She loves the attention negative or positive. But she’s bragging like they’re two multimillionaires living a mansion in California. You’re two morons who are so unsophisticated you think the jersey shore is dream destination. They’re so strange

Edited to add and she certainly doesn’t care who she’s triggering or upsetting. She has said so many offensive things over the years… Literally all she cares about is herself and how she feels… not her husband or her kids or her viewers. It’s alllllll about Tiffani

2.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MariaTalks1113 @ 5/8/2022, 17:12) 
    I follow her sister and I feel like she does sooo much with her daughter Scarlett and even does crafts with her and stuff. When was the last time we saw Tiff do anything like that lol

Tiffani organises crafts, she hasn’t got time to actually spend time doing them wither her kids. Besides, she has her own crafts. Those stickers don’t appear in her planner and diffusers by themselves you know. And then there’s the Cricut , decanting oils from one bottle to another. The struggle is real.

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She does crafts when the cameras roll.

There's a youtuber called Emily Norris and she lost a lot of fans by moving. She expected to get all this attention and people call her a snob now and stopped watching. She keeps babbling on about her renovations, no one cares. I suspect it will be that way for Tiffani now. You can't just keep showing off material goods and then talking about "real life". People are desperate to cut their grocery bill, the first thing I'd have cut from hers is swapping from organic to regular stuff. But instead, she buys a house during a time when there's a lot going on in the world. She might be able to say people are just jealous, maybe some are, but I also think if she's going to act that way she will already be making it obvious just how she sees her viewers.

Meg got too big for herself, Aaryn, Bri, Tiff is delusional if she thinks it won't happen to her, too.

Keep showing off the house, keep bragging about new knives sets and all the coffee makers. See where it gets you.

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I can’t really fault her for buying orgahhhnic but if they eat so healthy why do they need so many supplements? I’d cut most of those out unless a REAL doctor (not a dumb “nutritionist” or “health coach”) recommended them.

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (XOXO_Gossip_Girl @ 8/5/2022, 05:07 PM) 
    I can’t really fault her for buying orgahhhnic but if they eat so healthy why do they need so many supplements? I’d cut most of those out unless a REAL doctor (not a dumb “nutritionist” or “health coach”) recommended them.

What if the Medical Medium said a ghost told her to take it.......

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't get the obsession with organic, it's not that I'm faulting her in this instance, just saying people are desperate to get the bills down and that's what I'd do. But here she is with her "beach" house, that she now calls bay house, better than canal house lol

7.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    As I’ve said before, organic isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Look into it. She’d rather by organic produced shipped from another country than the stuff sold down the road at a local farm.

I can’t believe they purchased a coffee maker for their BAY house when they have 6 of them sitting around their house.

8.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (headspace @ 6/8/2022, 04:13) 
    As I’ve said before, organic isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Look into it. She’d rather by organic produced shipped from another country than the stuff sold down the road at a local farm.

I can’t believe they purchased a coffee maker for their BAY house when they have 6 of them sitting around their house.

absolutely agree about organic. it doesn't mean what people like Tiffani think it means. unless you are growing and eating your own produce, buying organic from any store is sketchy to me.

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Serious question, is there help for shopping addiction? I wonder if they look at the root cause. It must give her a rush. I was reading about sugar rushes recently. I don't have the source, sorry, but it basically said a sugar rush lasts 3 minutes. I'm not sure how accurate it is. But her purchasing habits are probably similar to a sugar rush. She needs that fix. Once she gets it, she's giddy. It's fast lived giddiness, quickly replaced by melancholy until she gets her next hit.

10.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    C3P0 There’s definitely help for any addiction, including shopping. She 100% has a shopping problem. I don’t know anyone who goes to target and tj maxx as much as she does and she’s constantly buying the kids stuff. Her children are so spoiled and it’s not like they’re going to be around other spoiled ass kids, they go to public school. It’ll be tough for them to make real friendships. Not that their parents care, they want them to be best friends forever nobody else is allowed it’s messed up. Not even future spouses can come between them. It’s great to have a solid relationship with your siblings but they are likely brainwashing them to believe they are the MOST IMPORTANT ones.

11.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It’s far more than a shopping addiction with this clown. She’s a narcissist. The way she treated people, behaved, needs constant attention and praise. I mean come on, she made her sisters engagement about her and their ugly bay house. One day it will all bite her in her non existent ass. But, to y’all’s point, she needs help. She should be seeing a therapist weekly for a multitude of issues! Never gonna happen though because she thinks she’s perfect and better than everyone.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Saving stuff Lolol ok you saved some bunk beds lol that’s about it

13.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Lol the bunk beds that she shoulda Used when they moved instead of the Batman beds and those hideous black beds she has now. She has openly said she gave _____ to one of her family members. You know she didn’t save anything else. MAYBE the crib she saved too. Lolol

14.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She keeps posting her stories twice. If they’d been saving stuff for their DREAM home for years they wouldn’t need to do much shopping.

15. LilBit
        +7   Like  

User deleted

I forgot who I recently watched that provided the science behind the rush behind shopping, but by putting off purchases by the time you get home you want it much less, and the next day it can be completely forgotten.

Letting it mull over for a couple days actually does help with spending less.

I uninstalled the Amazon app and had logged off from the site on my phone for a few months recently when it seemed like all I was doing was figuring out what to buy next to upgrade from what needed to get tossed.

1192 replies since 3/8/2022, 18:00   156909 views