Status
    Anonymous
    Fresh thread.

2.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The big logos etc are just embarrassing. The few times in my life that I've bought designer ANYTHING, it's been something I loved and will use til it falls apart, and doesn't need to scream the name to advertise for them. Her kind of purchases are just the "Look what I can buy" kind of thing. Cringe.

Buy some effing furniture for your echo chamber house.

3.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She sure does love a wealth flex.

The overabundance of logos is just tacky and shows
    her insecurity. I used to think she above that but,
    whoa, she is a maniac for a big, gaudy logo

4.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Obviously she likes Chanel or she wouldn’t buy it. But there is no denying that Chanel is the biggest click-bait name to have on a YT video for getting views. Chanel in the title brings in more views than any other makeup brand, except maybe Dior. But Chanel only has a limited quantity of makeup to buy and review. Even less in the US lately, with the US getting stiffed out of half the Chanel makeup releases over the past two years. If it’s true that Chanel style is big in the college crowd, even more reason to do it.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Michele has some dodgy tax scheme going on to use it as a channel expense. Either way, she has spent so much money now at Chanel to qualify as a prestige client who gets stuff delivered to preview. Stuff she could decide to pay for or send back.

It could also just be she spends too much time watching the younger logo hoes on social media, and is just that lonely and self-obsessed to shop for stuff she has no life for.

The only karma-thought I can find in this is that we know Chanel never sends regular PR to anyone, apart from a one-off like a snow globe at Christmas or maybe that plastic "emergency medical" makeup kit they are showing in ads atm. Maybe Michele is trying to hit that level of client gifting to feel good about herself. I noticed she did a collab with a smaller YT person with Chanel and didn’t feature that person’s channel, even though that person is a former makeup artist with the brand. Maybe Michele is just trying to outdo everyone else, spending her way to get there.

5.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She did another declutter of barely used overpriced cosmetics.

6.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Her hoard is barely used. Michele never finishes any product.

7.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That whole junk drawer of hers was crammed full of PR brands Chanel Michele will never use.

8.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yep as soon as I see a declutter video posted from her, I know it’s going to be the Persona cosmetics, Nudestix, Rare Beauty, Em Cosmetics PR that’s too beneath her that’ll be going in the trash. Not sure why these brands even bother

9.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NeedToVent @ 8/23/2022, 05:04 AM) 
    Yep as soon as I see a declutter video posted from her, I know it’s going to be the Persona cosmetics, Nudestix, Rare Beauty, Em Cosmetics PR that’s too beneath her that’ll be going in the trash. Not sure why these brands even bother

Exactly why do these companies bother? I'm thinking if she likes even one product a company has to be thinking it's worth sending the products to her. I have none of the products by these brands and no Michelle would not be the one to influence me to buy anything from them either.

10.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Let’s face it, Michele is an influencer that these makeup companies can check off their "diversity" checklist, hoping to avoid well-deserved criticism for how limited for people their products actually are. The scads of companies all jumping in at the same time to send her big boxes was really telling how the marketing people swooped in the way they have. It’s not just her, either. I have other YouTubers on my list I watch with barely 10 views per video who are getting PR for clearly diversity reasons. Every makeup ad nowadays takes great pains to show how "diverse" the companies think they are. I guess Michele is cashing in whatever way she can.

11.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yes she’s definitely hoarding when and where she can

12.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I can’t watch her decluttering videos at all. They make me feel sick. She hoards so much and doesn’t use anything fully, except maybe lipgloss and mascara. So much waste.

13.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Michele has sisters, right? Why isn't she sending this stuff to them and her mom... I used to take bags and bags of stuff to my mom, and then the teenagers I taught in youth group. They were excited to get anything higher end.

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I know she has a brother, not sure about any sisters or sister-in-laws. Her mom may not wear much makeup. I remember she bought her mom that Chanel perfume sampler - maybe she just likes perfume. Surely she can pass most of that stuff over to Samantha March lol

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Have y’all noticed the drastic slowdown on all the perfume/fragrance content? She probably had dropped a few thousand on all those niche full-size blind buys 🙄

286 replies since 17/8/2022, 23:30   44692 views