Michele Wang Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder how she figured out what to pay her friend for being her personal assistant. Does she get paid for going out to eat and watching Michele spend thousands of dollars on one sweater or just when she's doing things at Michele's home for her?

2.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GoodGalBang @ 8/4/2024, 02:58) 
    I wonder how she figured out what to pay her friend for being her personal assistant. Does she get paid for going out to eat and watching Michele spend thousands of dollars on one sweater or just when she's doing things at Michele's home for her?

She probably gets paid in PR lol.

3.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’ve wondered the same. Maybe she gets a cut of whatever Michele brings in, like 10 or 20%, similar to publicists? Not sure how assistants typically get paid. The friend also photographs, lists, and ships out all her Mercari shit. From that I assume the friend gets a percentage from the sales. Honestly Michele should just let her keep 100%. How much more does Michele need? Actually I’m sure more and more since it’s obvious how much lifestyle creep has been seeping in over the last few years

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am curious what you all think of her trainer telling her to eat a cup of rice after a work out. She is choking it down, and doesn't like the taste.

What do you think?

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 4/9/2024, 04:00 AM) 
    I am curious what you all think of her trainer telling her to eat a cup of rice after a work out. She is choking it down, and doesn't like the taste.

What do you think?

Dumb. She should eat when she's hungry and food she wants to eat.

6.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    That is a bit odd. Maybe she just doesn't like rice or has disordered eating. Michele has always worn the biggest clothes.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I agree--it seemed so odd to me, and not great fitness advice. I understand that you need to eat a good combination of complex carbs and protein and everything else to be healthy, but choking down rice seems silly. She was asking for different ways to eat it to make it more "palatable" but it seems like she could just eat something else that she likes.

The clothes she tried on from COS were almost entirely unattractive and ill-fitting. I get that she has a different sort of edgy style, but they looked like she was swimming in them, and between the stiff fabrics and unflattering styles and colors, they all just did nothing for her.

8.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I get why the trainer is using rice, since it can be used for muscle recovery after a heavy workout, but it's clear she's not a fan. Most trainers will have you replenish with something more protein forward and since we know she did the carnivore diet and ate nothing but expensive steaks nonstop, you'd think she'd rather go this route. Just because a trainer suggests something doesn't mean you have to eat it, but then her common sense is something I've always questioned.

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    omg latest video, she has so much money, can she invest in a personal shopper or fashion advisor? She looks all over the place with all her fashion accessories and clothing choices. Its been more misses than hits from her lately 🥱. She is living proof that money really canj't buy you style and doesn't grasp the concept that "less is more" and not piling your wrists with mismatching bracelets just because its Hermes. 🙄

10.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    And I hate the massive PR hauls she turns into videos - it's lazy and people hate seeing these influencers getting these massive hauls...she never promotes any of that stuff anyway unless she's doing a paid promotion.

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't understand her logic of spending thousands of dollars worth of handbags just to keep them on a floor in a separate room. Is she unable to purchase more shelving to display them?

12.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Michele's in her ridiculous bucket hat for the PR haul. X)

13.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She cannot even put her fingers together with all those rings she wears. I do think the rings are lovely but it's really overkill.

I'd also like to see her cut her hair at least shoulder length. It's very thin and fine, it would benefit from being shorter.

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    From her video 6 days ago .... she decided to change her outfit because "there's too much fabric" and "it looks sloppy". Umm..... who's gonna tell her?

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have not watched her in a long time - she has changed so much from the beginning. She has an elitist attitude - and she has aged so much like in dog years.

286 replies since 17/8/2022, 23:30   44670 views