Group

Status
    following

3.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Here we go again, buckling our seatbelts for same old, same old ,nothing changing.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    marking

5.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Love the title

6.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Foĺlowing the Groundhog Day Express....

7.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I like to think that Justus is being quietly subversive and passive aggressive.

He only shows up in front of the camera when ordered to do so and on those occasions he makes it obvious he's there under sufferance. Most of the time he's absent and we get Tom's usual, '...Justus isn't here...' refrain. And that ridiculous roll call nonsense is beyond stupid. It was always stupid even with Andrea and it's worsened since then.

Anyway, back to Justus; I loved it when Tom was slagging off Thomas, saying that now the laundry was being managed by Justus, it was so much better and Justus was doing a grand job, unlike Thomas' paltry efforts. But then Tom spied the many unused bottles of fabric softener and gasped with frustrated annoyance!

I was thrilled when Tom straight away announced that he was going to have to have a 'talk with that boy'! Ha! Well done, Justus! Now you need to find a way to screw up Tom's laundry. Maybe accidentally put Tom's pants on too hot of a wash so they shrink a little? Tom's growing chubbiness must soon mean his pants get too snug and he can't really wear them slung low like his jeans.

My rather unkind wish is also for Claudia to choose to clandestinely hide some of her horrible father's accoutrements. I'm thinking of his mobile phone holster, the toilet chain and that ear piece worn almost every hour of the day.

Rebellion would be impossible, even unthinkable in the Mills cult because the children have been brainwashed since the day they were born but you never know, one or more may realise one day how easy it is to rattle their father.

I loathed my parents, both of whom were bullies and cruel. I had to wait for my late teens for the courage to exploit their weaknesses. I was a million times brighter than they, so I grabbed every opportunity to correct their grammar, to dismiss their arguments, to mock their opinions. I was in fact awful towards them and as I was then working, I knew they couldn't harm me lest someone at work saw. It took me a while to recognise I was behaving no better than they were and I stopped.

However, I admit that I'd relish seeing one of the children take Tom down several pegs!

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I need to get caught up on you Bakers posts. I didn't even know we have had a new thread! If this has already been mentioned, I am so sorry!

Edited by ID**’tEatSugar - 9/4/2022, 08:04 PM

9.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (passerby @ 9/4/2022, 09:58 AM) 
    I like to think that Justus is being quietly subversive and passive aggressive.

And that ridiculous roll call nonsense is beyond stupid. It was always stupid even with Andrea and it's worsened since then.

Rebellion would be impossible, even unthinkable in the Mills cult because the children have been brainwashed since the day they were born but you never know, one or more may realise one day how easy it is to rattle their father.

He seems to think the roll call is cute. The kids are way too old now to have them do that. It just looks and sounds stupid. He can't wrap his head around the fact his kids are getting older. He needs to stop with all the baby talk and having them do baby things. I guess he figures it will draw views.

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    not sure what was wrong with Solly's bday video he finally uploaded it this am and it is already down. This was from June, me must has been soooo tired.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Sollys birthday video uploaded & removed
    ???

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What is April’s name on Facebook? I really want to see her page to see what Tubby gave up.

13.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    OMG he totally messed up by kicking her to the curb....

Edited by ID**’tEatSugar - 9/4/2022, 08:05 PM

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She looks happy & I wish her well A long happy life doing the things she loves. Traveling & family time.

Tommo is probably so jealous he is green.
    I didn’t think April & Tom were a good fit in my opinion. but what a difference she would have made in opening up the world to Tom’s children .

Edited by ID**’tEatSugar - 9/4/2022, 08:06 PM

15.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    April must have been going through some sort of mental crisis when she pursued Tom. One from which she recovered and found herself again, thank the Lord.

Tom has absolutely nothing to offer anyone. No personality. No security. No loving support. No money. No life.

I wonder does Tom even realise what a deadbeat he is? He clings to his repetitive habits and calls them 'traditions'. He can't step away from these rituals for one moment. Every day of the week is mapped out in advance and follows the same pattern week in, week out.

He kicked April into touch and every day she probably gets down on her knees and gives thanks for her escape!

The ones who continue to lose out are the children. April would have hauled them out into the world, freed them from the traditions and rules, taught them to think independently, to explore the world and to realise how they each have talents to be nurtured.

Instead, they have Tom. Movie Monday. Taco Tuesday. Wacko Wednesday. Pizza Thursday. Boring Friday. Stifling Sunday. Do it yourself Sunday and oh my gosh, back to Monday. And always wearing the compulsory colours, with anything they own personally in their assigned colour. No choices, no variety, no risks, no fun.

Poor sods.

886 replies since 4/9/2022, 00:57   102090 views