April moved on, Tom still a moron! Pt 23

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Just looked at April's page. Wow- that house is amazing!!! I'd love to see the listing if anyone finds it! She looked great on her wedding day. Unfortunately, she wore her big old Apple watch with her wedding gown. Kind of like how Tom will probably wear his earpiece and wallet chain if he ever does marry his Cinderella! :hearty-laugh: You dodged a major bullet, April!!! You landed a better looking guy who obviously has done well for himself! Something Tom will never be able to do!

2.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dudleydoo @ 9/4/2022, 08:32 PM) 
    Just looked at April's page. Wow- that house is amazing!!! I'd love to see the listing if anyone finds it! She looked great on her wedding day. Unfortunately, she wore her big old Apple watch with her wedding gown. Kind of like how Tom will probably wear his earpiece and wallet chain if he ever does marry his Cinderella! :hearty-laugh: You dodged a major bullet, April!!! You landed a better looking guy who obviously has done well for himself! Something Tom will never be able to do!

Dudleydoo
    Isn't it beautiful tho? Yeah i AM SUPER happy for April!
    I have looked for a little bit for the listing and haven't found it. But when i do i will let you Bakers know.

3.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her new home really does look very nice, good for her! A garage with a real door maybe, not whatever in T hell he’s got put up there for a closure. He is totally worthless. You would think he would be ashamed of the way it looks around there. Not him…..

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (passerby @ 9/4/2022, 08:16 PM) 
    April must have been going through some sort of mental crisis when she pursued Tom. One from which she recovered and found herself again, thank the Lord.

Tom has absolutely nothing to offer anyone. No personality. No security. No loving support. No money. No life.

I wonder does Tom even realise what a deadbeat he is? He clings to his repetitive habits and calls them 'traditions'. He can't step away from these rituals for one moment. Every day of the week is mapped out in advance and follows the same pattern week in, week out.

He kicked April into touch and every day she probably gets down on her knees and gives thanks for her escape!

The ones who continue to lose out are the children. April would have hauled them out into the world, freed them from the traditions and rules, taught them to think independently, to explore the world and to realise how they each have talents to be nurtured.

Instead, they have Tom. Movie Monday. Taco Tuesday. Wacko Wednesday. Pizza Thursday. Boring Friday. Stifling Sunday. Do it yourself Sunday and oh my gosh, back to Monday. And always wearing the compulsory colours, with anything they own personally in their assigned colour. No choices, no variety, no risks, no fun.

Poor sods.

One thing with TomAss he is a taker and April is a giver. April wanted more out of life and TomAss could care less! Anything he wanted or wants more HE wants to be over what he does and buys and goes etc...

Fridays they could sleep in a different bed...perhaps cleaner one :rolleyes:

5.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Aprils house is beautiful and her husband looks to be a nicer man than Tom
    I know, not difficult X)

She could so easily have dished some dirt on Tom, but she has maintained a dignified silence.
    She’s moved on and I wish her well.

6.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Smootchie @ 9/4/2022, 09:08 PM) 
    Her new home really does look very nice, good for her! A garage with a real door maybe, not whatever in T hell he’s got put up there for a closure. He is totally worthless. You would think he would be ashamed of the way it looks around there. Not him…..

It always looked like a couple shower curtains to me. I said one time he should go get that patented (:

That has to be a million dollar home!

7.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Poppycock! @ 9/4/2022, 09:17 PM) 
    Aprils house is beautiful and her husband looks to be a nicer man than Tom
    I know, not difficult X)

She could so easily have dished some dirt on Tom, but she has maintained a dignified silence.
    She’s moved on and I wish her well.

Really there isn't anything for her to tell....we ALL know TomASS and he has a big enough mouth anyways. We know HE kicked HER to the CURB...my guess is he wanted total CONTROL and she was starting to try to take over crap he didn't want her to, especially with HIS children! He was so mean to April! I can imagine what he was thinking, AND NOT SAYING OUT LOUD! HE was and still is the biggest POS i have ever seen!

8.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Do you think Eden has had a Starbucks since April bought her one? God forbid TomAss would ever bring her one or a cheap iced coffee from the gas station!

Hey TomASS Want to put a smile on Edens face ( she doesn't smile anymore / she throws those FAKE smiles to your camera when you put the camera in her face....go buy her an iced Vanilla or iced Spiced Pumpkin coffee from the gas station and take it to her! I bet it would even fill her heart as much as her stomach!

9.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I agree his kids qre getting too big for ROLLCALL!

Another thing i cant stand is his 'daddy' thing

'Daddy' is going to get him some Funyungs....."Daddy' is going to get some Chocolate PEANUT butter Ice cream

'Daddy' is going to get a package of Buglels

That's getting to sound so perverted now that his kids are older!

10.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I laughed when Tom generously asked Eden if she'd like HIM to choose some flip flops for her when he went shopping. She paused before looking up and gave him a dismissive shake of the head. Good for you!

After a horrendously traumatic 16th birthday, the tale of which would shock many here, I finally grew up a bit and learnt that one way to get back at my parents was to do without anything and everything possible, to ask for nothing, to not use anything they gave me unless it was unavoidable and to let them know by subtle ploys that I no longer cared if they gave me anything, not even at Christmas.

Maybe Eden is already learning how to stifle Tom's control over her? I really hope so.

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (passerby @ 9/4/2022, 09:51 PM) 
    I laughed when Tom generously asked Eden if she'd like HIM to choose some flip flops for her when he went shopping. She paused before looking up and gave him a dismissive shake of the head. Good for you!

After a horrendously traumatic 16th birthday, the tale of which would shock many here, I finally grew up a bit and learnt that one way to get back at my parents was to do without anything and everything possible, to ask for nothing, to not use anything they gave me unless it was unavoidable and to let them know by subtle ploys that I no longer cared if they gave me anything, not even at Christmas.

Maybe Eden is already learning how to stifle Tom's control over her? I really hope so.

She doesn't even ask for anything anyway. Why would TomAss even think she would tell him yes to buy her a pair. She is probably over it that he has to buy/pick out everything! I would have hated it if my parents had to choose everything that was bought for me!

TomASS your children DO NOT have the same taste as you do in EVERYTHING...one reason WE KNOW why Thomas moved out! Hey TomAss are you still going to buy THOMAS'S UNDERWEAR????

12.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Following

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Sollys birthday is back up!

14.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Roll call is such a weird outgrown tradition, I’d understand if they were out and about in a crowd (or on vacation and way younger!) but going to the local store? Can he not simply headcount them or take note visually of which of his children are or aren’t there. The fact he thinks it’s cute and fun when the chat join in is so embarrassing.

15.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Even more concerning is how many in the live chat want to join in with the roll call!

That plus guessing how many bits of chemical-infused meat products are placed on the pizza and how much is spent on crap at Walmart is something that always bemuses me.

886 replies since 4/9/2022, 00:57   102088 views