as requested

2.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you!!!

Who else watches Angie? She is a 50 year old woman obsessed with Disney, she's a smaller channel but growing

3.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She also spends a ton of money on decor, goes on many vacations, and goes a few times a year to Disney by herself. She's married and has grown children.

4.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Thanks Meow! Now we can snark to our hearts content, BSsniffer!

I've been watching Angie since her channel was Fabulously 40s, then Angie in Wonderland, then Life and Lemons.

I have to start with the fact that she was running around stores unmasked with Covid last week. Her shopping problem is so bad she couldn't wait to be fully recovered before wandering aimlessly around stores for what? Her bazillionth Rae Dunn piece of crap? Halloween decor that she'll just be dumping on her niece next year when she's too tired and out of breath to decorate?

She does EVERYTHING to excess. Shop, eat, decorate, pack for trips. She really drives me crazy.

5.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I thought she was funny when I first started watching her and she was much less of a hoarder. I started to question if something was up with her when she started talking about being estranged from all of her sons. She says it's because of her evil ex and his evil family, but I can't believe she's some completely innocent victim. Didn't she sign over her rights in the first place? I can't remember the whole story.

6.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes she had covid and went to her niece's birthday party with all of those people. I think she is probably a huge b**** . She is full of attitude.

QUOTE (SecondWifeLife @ 10/9/2022, 00:40) 
    I thought she was funny when I first started watching her and she was much less of a hoarder. I started to question if something was up with her when she started talking about being estranged from all of her sons. She says it's because of her evil ex and his evil family, but I can't believe she's some completely innocent victim. Didn't she sign over her rights in the first place? I can't remember the whole story.

I don't believe for a second that she is innocent when it comes to her kids.

7.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I don't think so either. It's so hard to lose your kids as a mom.

She's the epitome of a hate watch for me. If I have to watch her make the bed or fold Brian's underwear or drive through the car wash or screw up a recipe because she doesn't follow the directions one more time...
    But I also hate watching her walk around stores pointing to every single thing and saying "cuuute." I'm not a Disney adult so I skip those videos, and I skip the ones where she's trying to be a Huntsville influencer. I don't plan to ever be in Alabama so I don't care about the restaurants there.
    And I don't want to watch her sitting in a hotel room in some podunk town on Brian's work trips.

But I keep coming back to roll my eyes in disbelief I guess lol

8.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Spot on!!
    I watch in disbelief over a woman her age so obsessed with Disney, it's very weird to me.
    The making of the bed, the folding laundry, the car wash, and Starbucks I could live without.
    I liked her last house better than this new one, definitely not worth the half a million price tag.

9.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I liked her last house better too! And she seemed to have a community there, even if they did seem to be a bit of the outsiders of the group. I think the constant shopping is to fill the void of losing her kids and not having any nearby real friends.

10.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    💯

11.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Now she is running around Chicago this week and likely infecting everyone.

12.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I've never known of anyone that wants to get away from home as much as she does. And she was complaining about chest pains which she may be right that it's muscular from coughing but it could also be because Covid damages your heart or just her poor health in general. It takes her forever to go to the doctor when something might be wrong with her. She's just going to drop dead one day.

13.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You are right, and you could see in her last video she was having trouble breathing.. She should keep her ass home, but God forbid she misses a vacation!... She's a moron.

14.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In one vlog she was talking about Brian's heart problems and how they were going to change their eating habits, that lasted a day... It's unbelievable what they both eat.

15.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Haha I remember that! I was like, oh good they're going to make some healthy changes and then the next grocery haul had peanut butter cups in it :D

1006 replies since 9/9/2022, 18:08   116468 views