Angie Kadow

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Another thing that makes me roll my eyes is her very clear desperation to become a big channel. She's brought it up so many times that she doesn't understand how she can be doing the same things as other channels but just won't grow. But she can't take any criticism, even constructive, and she doesn't seem to care what her audience wants to see. She's been told over and over that people prefer her home vlogs (and her video views reflect that) but she keeps taking boring little trips and doing Disney vlogs.

And now she's saying she won't reveal her December trip until she gets to 10K subscribers. NO ONE CARES WHERE YOU'RE GOING

She's been at it for years now, so we can safely say she isn't gonna be the next Jen Ross. She even had to get rid of her PO box because the gifts didn't come rolling in like she expected.

2.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is very desperate to become big, but her attitude is a big part of why she won't become a big channel... If she gets even a little criticism she makes a big deal about it on her vlogs, if she asks for advice and you give it, she'll do the opposite. The giveaway she just did was a joke, it was all cheap disney crap. And it's true, no one cares where her next trip is!

3.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In her latest vlog she says she has vertigo, and she's getting so sick, but she eats a banana.. Who eats when they are dizzy and sick.
    What is this woman's obsession with the show 90210.. She watches it all day, every day..odd.

4.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I just watched today's decorating video and I would kill to remove about 80% of the stuff in her home. To each their own but she doesn't even seem to enjoy it much anymore. She complains about having to drag it all out and put it all away. Even her normal decor is too much. Too many fake plants and knick knacks. But what else would fill her time if she wasn't decorating I guess. It's the same pointless activities week after week: nails, Starbucks, fast food lunch, car wash, change the sheets, pack for the next business trip, pop into a store to buy more unnecessary decor to throw on the pile, rinse and repeat forever.

5.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her decor overwhelms me, I get that this is what her channel is, but for goodness sakes tone it down! There is just so much that you really can't see anything at all.

6.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Omg! I didn’t realize we had a thread for Angie! Ok so I watch and am just amazed by this woman. Who can actually eat so much fat and sugar? Just so much junk, ugh. She never misses a meal. And she talks about how Brian is out walking, why isn’t she out walking with him?! Cuz she is so busy decorating…Which really means just overloading ever square inch of horizontal space with stuff. Stuff, stuff stuff. Clothes, shoes, food, decor, sugary coffees, bottles of shampoo, makeup, it’s never enough. I watched her throw away full bottles of shampoo and conditioner only to then the next week go out and buy the exact same thing!! She has got a few screws loose that’s for sure! And these trips? It’s just all about getting ready to go, buying things to go, and then when she’s there she can’t wait to get home!! 🤪

7.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yay Pottyportraits I'm so glad you found us! BSsniffer and I have been holding down the fort alone :lol:

And YES to what both of you said, she does everything to excess. I'm sure Brian makes good money but I wonder how he really feels about her squandering every last penny on crap decor and shoes. I bet they have nothing saved for retirement or their future medical bills due to poor health.

8.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Welcome pottyportraits!
    Everything you said is exactly right!
    Travel bags, who needs so many travel bags??? Every time she goes away she buys more!

9.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yes, I wonder what Brian says as well. He’s out working and she’s home planning her next solo Disney trip where she’s going to buy 10 more stupid $50 t shirts and 20 other ridiculous tchotchkes. Just don’t get why an almost 50yr old woman wants to go to Disney several times a year alone.. just doesn’t make sense.

10.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In the latest vlog she bought another piece of luggage and booked another Disney trip!

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    First time posting, have just been lurking around awhile. I also hate watch this channel. I agree with many things posted. Cracked me up when she said she wouldn’t tell anyone about what trip they were planning until she hit 10k subscribers. Seriously, she thinks people care that much where they are vacationing. Disclaimer, my husband & I (empty nesters) visit Disney once a year. We don’t spend a lot of time in the parks. We do a variety of things while on property or within Florida. I believe a year ago, she said she was not going back due to the changes made by Disney & yet she continues to go, why so she can bitch more about it. Also cracks me up when she complains about how hot she is, has been blaming menopause for years, yet wears sweaters, sweatshirts & long sleeves while still warm weather. Also agree with what others have said about all her clutter in her home. So much stuff!!

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hi GMA, glad to have another baker here!! Ok so I called it…Angie is getting ready for another trip, had to run out and buy another suitcase 🙄. And a bunch of travel size toiletries. I honestly don’t know how anyone can really use up so much product. Oh and I am just so so excited, she planned another Disney trip!!!! So excited I can hardly stand it, Yipeeee!!!! Pretty sure Parker was not really having it during the last trip. She’s too young. This year, probably still too young. In my opinion.

13.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    New to watching her....who are Parker and Courtney?

14.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Courtney is her niece and Parker is Courtney's daughter. Her 4 sons don't really speak to her, so she focuses on her sister's daughters.

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So here they are in beautiful Vail Colorado and what does Angie show? Food. Copious amounts of food and their rental car. Why? Don’t get it. Can’t wait to see the beautiful scenic pictures she takes while on their hike!! 😂

1006 replies since 9/9/2022, 18:08   116490 views