Angie Kadow

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I like our local coffee joints too and I love to support small businesses. I think Starbucks coffee has a burnt taste to it. I sometimes refer to it as Charbucks. Lol! I’m not a fan but I do occasionally get a frappuccino from there, but do prefer our local coffee joints so much more.

2. RottenTwatAsaurous
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BH90210_Obsessed @ 9/7/2023, 19:20) 
    I like our local coffee joints too and I love to support small businesses. I think Starbucks coffee has a burnt taste to it. I sometimes refer to it as Charbucks. Lol! I’m not a fan but I do occasionally get a frappuccino from there, but do prefer our local coffee joints so much more.

🤣 Charbucks that’s perfect!!! Yes I love supporting my local places plus the coffee tastes like coffee and they have unique lattes, etc.

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Southerner @ 9/7/2023, 14:46) 
    mtssh41 - It was on her party prep/what's on my grocery list vlog. The sixth one back. Go to 34:00 minutes in and it starts. She is FURIOUS!! Who records that and shows that behavior on their channel? ANGIE does.

Wow I just watched that clip. 😳 She was so mad and got all red in the face because Brian stopped working outside to take the lady home who lived nearby. He probably lost 15-20 minutes of working which was not good for Angie because she was on a deadline to get her patio done in time for her family party. Geez, I wouldn’t care or act like she did. It’s not like Brian took a break for hours. She really needs to relax with a glass or two of wine and chill out a bit.

4.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She posted this in her YT community tab today. The last part definitely applies to her with this forum… “And if you really don’t like someone or something then simply don’t interact with them.”
    Attached Image
    5660BF5D-A359-4635-80FE-B21CAF5E5EB9

5. RottenTwatAsaurous

User deleted

That’s TOO FUNNY Lemonade Mom posted the exact thing 🤣🤣😂

6.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (carameldrizzlecaramelsyrup @ 7/10/2023, 12:36 AM) 
    QUOTE (BH90210_Obsessed @ 7/9/2023, 06:53 PM) 
    She posted this in her YT community tab today. The last part definitely applies to her with this forum… “And if you really don’t like someone or something then simply don’t interact with them.”

She gets the monopoly on human nature of complaining but when we gossip, amongst ourselves not even ON her page, we need help? She isn't being bullied or harassed, she's coming on this page and subjecting herself to people's opinions of her--which is that not what she is welcoming (and deleting) on her own channel comment section? People are gonna gawk and gossip, she does the same thing in other ways I am positive of it, but she thinks we're standing on her lawn like paparazzi and yelling things at her window all night. Stop reading her Angie. I enjoy watching other YouTubers, who are fun and creative and intelligent and practice what they preach. When people like Angie fall under recommended videos and you watch, sometimes people are gonna hate on it and Like a train wreck, we're gonna keep watching to be incredulous. it's not that weird.... You can't expect to post videos of your life and expect the entire world to fall in love with you and if you can't handle the criticism, block it. Cool, but don't visit gossip forums and cry about it. Eyeroll x 5. And as far as that bs about uplifting women and blah blah blah, let her talk about her brother's wife again and express how uplifting she is of her.

7.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Since Ang is so clueless about the content of her food, just the drink and bacon in her video today are 1050 calories according to the DD nutritional sheet. That wasn’t even a meal…

I’d love to see Ireland and Germany. I’ve always thought Ireland would be a cool place to visit, but I just know her general laziness on vacation and attitude will ruin the vlogs.

8.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She tried so hard to look excited to visit Brian's parents.

9. RottenTwatAsaurous

User deleted

The minute we talked about “always at Starbucks” she goes to Dunkin and also “someone emailed her” about her hands free car attachment 🤣🤣

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They don’t have Frappuccino’s at DD Angie 🤦🏼‍♀️ The guy even corrected her and said “frozen coffee” and she said “whatever I had the other day was really good” and then persisted to call it a caramel Frappuccino again, with cool whip on top. 🤣 The guy isn’t going to know what she ordered the other day. And she said “I’m sure they’re gonna get this wrong because it’s not making sense to me”. She’s an idiot!

You’re right about her vacation attitude. At least she will be with friends so maybe, just maybe she will be a bit different but I HIGHLY doubt it. She was so miserable on her last cruise and she ruined her Hawaii vlogs with her attitude. She was the first and only person to make Hawaii look bad and not want to be there. There were a few other YouTubers who had Hawaii vlogs around the same time as hers, which were so much more enjoyable to watch and they actually showed the beauty and the fun of the island. And I have been to all of the Hawaiian Islands and never experienced her attitude there before. I even got Maui’d (married) there. Lol! I mean what do you expect from someone who’s absolute favorite place to go all of the time is Disney and Pensacola. LMAO!

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is she going back to that awful dated brown/beige color she had in her Georgia home for her dining room? It kind of looked like it to me.

12.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BH90210_Obsessed @ 7/10/2023, 07:13 PM) 
    Is she going back to that awful dated brown/beige color she had in her Georgia home for her dining room? It kind of looked like it to me.

I noticed that too. Yuck. It's like baby diarrhea.

13.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Okay, I saw her drive through DD and not have a clue about what she was ordering. I had to stop when she was eating the bacon because watching her eat made me want to gag.

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SecondWifeLife @ 10/7/2023, 19:16) 
    QUOTE (BH90210_Obsessed @ 7/10/2023, 07:13 PM) 

I noticed that too. Yuck. It's like baby diarrhea.

Hahaha. I got rid of that color in my house 8 years ago. It was from the 90’s.

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Didn’t it seem like she was trying to put her sister on blast in her vlog for having her get the snackin bacon at DD because her bacon wasn’t what her sister said it was?

989 replies since 9/9/2022, 18:08   114809 views