Status
    I feel like Brian gets so annoyed with her constant vlogging…poor guy😂

2.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You are right, I also think he is just annoyed with her in general.

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I think Brian does make good money, more so after him & his partner purchased the business he worked for.

Her shopping addiction is crazy. I do remember a few years back that she said she saves all her receipts so she can send to his cousin, who is their tax person for the write offs. Still don’t understand how these people continue to get write offs for items they purchase for their personal use, just because they share on their channel.

She also recently said that the company hired her as a marketing person for their social media. I’m guessing Brian put her on payroll, write off for the business and she can use her pay for her shopping. She probably spends less than 5 hours a week on working for the business.

She so bad wants to be an influencer. Her hashtags are ridiculous on her instagram posts.

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So a week ago she had zero interest in Vegas. She said it was just a going to be 1 night and a place to fly out of. Now they are spending 3 days of their vacation in Vegas…hmmmm weird. So, I know everyone vacations differently but can’t these 2 just chill for a couple days?! I’d hate a vacation where I was constantly trying to move on to the next thing. I like to soak up some local culture, go to a spa, hang by the pool, try out different wineries and restaurants, hike a couple different trails, take time and enjoy a sunset. Not eat dinner at 4:00 and be in the room watching tv for the night by 5:00.

5.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This last vlog made me laugh, she was saying they always stay at Hiltons, they love Hilton and then she says, so hey Hilton help a girl out lol she really believes she's an influencer. 😳
    The Hilton they are staying in, in Vegas is so ugly.. The rooms are 70's style and just fugly.

6.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Back from vacation and the first thing she does is shop of course.

7.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her house gives me anxiety, I couldn't live with all of that stuff everywhere. It's like the inside of a hobby lobby.. Overwhelming!

8.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    And now she apparently thinks she is a fashion influencer! 🤣

9.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, and her clothes and shoes are tragic! 🤣

10.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I'm so annoyed that she made a clickbait title about getting a mammogram. She wasn't denied, she just hadn't made an appointment. What world is she living in that she didn't think she'd need one? She's not very bright. And then she's explaining overpasses to us like that only exists in Alabama. And when she shows cleaning the movie room and it's just empty boxes and bags of candy everywhere. So much for Brian's health kick.

11.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hahaha their “health kicks” are always short lived. Why did she think she didn’t need an appointment for a mammogram?! That’s nuts.

12.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Finally, I have been waiting for someone to start a thread for Angie for years! I just had to create an account and make my first post to this site ever today after the mess that is her last video posted today about the mammogram. I am actually a bit surprised by her comments on the video saying the click bait title did exactly what she wanted even though it was absolutely tasteless! I’ve always felt like deep down she isn’t a very good person. You can see that in how she goes on and on when she doesn’t like specific foods even ones Brian likes, constantly yells and beeps at other drivers, and remember the “creepy” man who was doing his job to pick up trash in another video some time back? I’ve never had a YouTube comment be deleted, but since I can’t see the thread I posted on today, I suppose it got deleted. I definitely can’t see the 50 comments it says there are. It’s enough to make me unsubscribe, but I’m going to at least stick around to see her thoughts on the viewers reactions to this video. We all know she won’t hold back no matter how classless she appears. Look forward to reading and sharing all the juicy gossip about Angie as it seems we are all thinking the same thoughts.

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She had a blog where she talked about her 4 children. It is called 4 ever their mom. I think it is interesting that she says she lost her sons because of money and that she could not afford the child support. But she was married to Brian at the time and I always wondered why he did not help or her family did not help. It totally amazes me that she shops all the time and just keeps buying more and more of the same stuff. All those things would overwhelm me. She shows her shoes closet one time and I think she has over 200 pairs of shoes. When she buys a shirt she buys in it all the colors. She just keeps buying multiples of everything. She vacations much different than I do. It is all about shopping and eating. She was at the Grand Canyon, looked at it and then said ok check it off the list and goes to the next place. They cold have hiked down the canyon a little ways or walked the path along side of the canyon. She did the same thing at the Arches and in Sedona. She went to Disney in January and was so frustrated with it she said she was not going back. Since then she went back once and booked another trip. What a strange life.

14.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I definitely think there's more to the story than what we're getting from Angie regarding her sons/custody. There's a reason her sons refused to speak to her for years and two still don't.

I also get the vibe she's not a good person. The road rage, the snarky comments about other people, trying to guilt viewers into sending things to her PO box, etc. I started watching her almost at the beginning of her channel when it was called Fabulously 40s and she had a cute blonde friend that even did a couple videos with her and then one day Angie made some vague comments about how they were no longer friends. Then years later she also had vague comments about her Georgia neighbors and not feeling totally part of the group. The common denominator is her. If we're seeing red flags in videos, imagine how much they come up when you hang out with her irl.

15.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    As expected, a gift guide with zero unique ideas, all things we’ve heard of a thousand times before. Barely any thoughtful planning and filming as usual. I mean, has she even purchased the Amazon candles she recommended? I haven’t seen her share or talk about them and she gave no detail that makes me think she’s actually used them.

Speaking of candles, the “offensive” candle she made such a big deal about recently is probably offensive to literally…no one! And, they’ve been around for ages!🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Looking forward to more “great ideas”.😆

1008 replies since 9/9/2022, 18:08   116648 views