Angie Kadow

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s amazing she does these Weekly hobby lobby or Kirklands trip. I go about 2x year maybe only if I need something. I can’t imagine buying house items weekly. It’s a sickness

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I honestly thought Angie was over 55 😬😬😬😬 she absolutely looks older. Especially, when I see her full body in pictures/videos. The weight really does age her….along with her hair color, it washes her out. Her clothing is also ill fitted most of the time. I think it’s because she likes to buy a lot of throwaway fast fashion, from Old Navy. Old Navy’s clothes always look so cheap to me. If I was Angie, I would be asking my doctor about ozempic or something similar. She also comes across so snobby with her interactions we see in her vlogs…..like she had something to prove to the person driving her fat ass around in the golf car. It’s like she is immulating the behavior she sees on 90210…..Angie is mentally stunted…..like most women who look like her are….the obsession with Disney, the sugary Starbucks drinks, listening to mediocre Taylor Swift…..the list could go on. I think that’s why we don’t see her interacting with friends….would you want to be friends with her??????

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    That little grunt she makes every time she takes a swig of water outta her giant ass cup/straw - omg! Gross!

And the red 👄 are back. 😝

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Anyhoooo I was disgusted hearing that too!!! It's comparable to rolling your eyes after a bite of food!! YUCK!!! She talked so fast in this video, was she on fast forward or something?
    What about the comment she made about the Goodwill worker who can't wait to see what she is bringing in? Cuz it is ALL good stuff!!
    AND HER CLOSET!! She had more clothes hanging in there besides what she showed???
    No wonder the shelf fell down.
    It wasn't the weight of what she had on the shelves above (pillows) it was the weight of her clothes!!

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I had to come back after getting further into the video. Good grief, Angela! The way you carry on about menopause is ridiculous. Blah blah blah. Stop it already. (Yes, I’ve been through it and it was a non event and I get that everyone is different - but you carry on like a whiny baby!)

Also - I was so entertained by your need to explain what you do and don’t do all day. Telling us you don’t just sit. Ok. Seems you can’t stop seeing what is happening here in the Bakery! You need help. 😋

6.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Anyhoooo YES! The complaining of being hot and sweaty because of menopause, definitely overkill!!
    Why the rant? She has been complaining about it for years. Isn't there a time when hot flashes STOP?? Give it a rest already!
    I did like the kitty and the fact that they are feeding him. Her talking to him was a bit much. I have had cats all of my life, I don't talk to them like that! They should give him a name.
    I love the explanation about what she does all day too. So, so busy around the house. Cleaning, laundry, cleaning some more.

7.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Angie - “I did have a lot of clothes hanging on the rack, but now I don’t”, as she shows her closet that is still packed full of coats, jackets and vests for just one person. 🙄

DEDEDF53-A749-414C-A95F-17785B8AA49A

This 👆was right after she shows at least 5 garbage bags full of her clothes (more coats, jackets and vests) she is getting rid of. What is this going to be, her seventh trip to Goodwill to drop off bags and bags of her clothes in the last month?

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I finally finished watching the rest of her vlog and she’s such a clueless idiot. Angie showed her Germany itinerary to the YouTube world and the internet. I saw the dates she will be gone and away from her home, her hotels and rental car information, dinner reservations and what looks like confirmation numbers. Her itinerary shows the places she will visit each day, train information and so on. So dangerous and so very stupid.

YouTube is not the place to be showing off your itinerary with itemized details of your vacation.

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m sure her sister doesn’t appreciate Angela sharing that her hair is falling out from menopause. Like, what is she thinking?? Does anyone else think Angie is jealous of her sister??? Her sister gives me more “popular” than Angela. We all know she’s still stunted in her high school mentality……it also amazes me how quickly she continues to buy so much stuff, while donating so much STUFF!! Angie can lie to herself about not being bored but her actions say otherwise. All she does is shop and since she’s constantly home most of the time, she focuses on constantly changing her home decor. Those pictures she hung up from Hobby Lobby are so generic and unfortunately dreadful. They look like cheap motel decor from the early 2000’s. She wastes so much of Brian’s money on junk. Angie should be going to local art fairs and actually supporting ARTISTS, in her community. Not a shitty corporation like Hobby Lobby, which is one of the worsts out there. She’s a mindless consumer. I’m sure she doesn’t know/care about how awful Starbucks treats their employees….she needs her Starbies 🙄 such a F🤬ing IDIOT!!!!! She should want to do better.

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why would she keep calling it Goodwill for years when it’s not even a Goodwill store?

335560F2-2DF1-4666-90B5-85FAC906DC54

Goodwill is another horrible company, along with Hobby Lobby and Starbucks. Hobby Lobby is a family owned company and they 100% impose their morals on their employees. They don’t cover birth control in their health insurance plans. They also refuse to use bar codes in their stores to avoid a small licensing fee which forces more work for their employees. Let's not forget that they also stole historical artifacts from the middle east and smuggled them back to the US!

I’ve noticed that Angie seems to be jealous of her sister.

Highqualitysprinkles Yes, motel vibes nowadays. 🤣🤣 Those pictures in the guest room, she is putting 5 of the same ones in one room. LOL! The staggered look, which she calls it, looks bad. It’s not even staggered when you only hang one picture very low and the other two pictures are hung the same. Quite silly looking. My mother and grandmother had those types of pictures in their homes back in the 80’s and early 90’s.

11.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ve been a silent viewer and I just want to say I love this site. Angie is like watching a train wreck and everything spoken here about her is true.

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Disney’s #1 Fan @ 4/5/2024, 01:52) 
    I’ve been a silent viewer and I just want to say I love this site. Angie is like watching a train wreck and everything spoken here about her is true.

OMG! Another awesome profile picture. I’m laughing so hard!

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi everyone it’s me…. BH90210_Obsessed. I accidentally logged out of my account and when I logged back in I wasn’t on my BH90210 account anymore. 😩 It’s like I’m starting out new again. So weird, like the Twilight Zone. I have no idea WTH happened, but glad I can still continue on this snark page. :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Perfect new name and photo! If she didn’t keep changing her godamn migraine meds, that would also make a good user name. But alas her meager bank account can’t afford what works because she’s addicted to starbies and new cabinets and disney and dish towels and red lipstick in every shade of red. 😂🤣 Oh and washing her Mercedes!

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Seriously, who washes their car every week? 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ Angie does! Does she not know that the majority of automatic car washes cause car paint swirl marks. Probably, but she don’t care.

I can picture her this weekend on her southern Illinois and St. Louis trip looking for a Starbucks to get her $9 starbies and then vlogging it and making that cringy moaning sound while sipping it. 😂

1006 replies since 9/9/2022, 18:08   116582 views