AlreadyDidTheMomBitSoTimeToTreatWinnieLikeShitLikeJen- Part 366

« Older   Newer »

1.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 18/9/2022, 23:17) 
    Jens weirdo need to buy a fucking souvenir every single place she goes is pathological

But never a thing for her children. Not a tee-shirt; a stuffed animal etc.

2.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 9/18/2022, 11:20 PM) 
    Jens weirdo need to buy a fucking souvenir every single place she goes is pathological

Nope. They get all they need at their dads house yall
    I struggle with going to 711 without getting something for my kids, and I see them every day

3.     +31   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    I grew up with great parents and a loving family. My mom and dad died years apart. I miss both of them dearly. But when something bad happens or I come down with a nasty cold , I immediately wish I could call my mom for a sympathetic ear.

4.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous

It truly is confounding. You think that since she "misses" them so much she would at least show herself buying something for them and say something along the lines of "CC would love this" or "Donny might like to try this".

She completely blocks them out of her life when they are not with her and it's disgusting.

5.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    From previous thread

AcademyAwardWinningActress said:

Didn’t she also mention becoming much more spiritual and maybe even used the word “religious” during her divorce?

Her mentioning being a home owner for 18 or however many years beginning at age 21 when she owned the condo bothered me more than anything else she said in the video. I’m not sure why.

I feel like she did too? I remember thinking awhile back oh she’s super religious but hiding it for some reason.

Yeah that was probably the most insufferable and smug bit. It’s because homeownership is unfairly out of reach for so many deserving, hardworking people. It’s a huge, often hard to reach goal and this bitch was bragging about it as if she did something when all she did was marry rich to a person who had a leg up being born rich. Smug ass cow. 😤
    I would ~~insert Ari Gold GTFO gif~~ if I could.

6.     +35   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She’s been waxing poetic about missing the love podiums extra hard the past couple of weeks and I can’t help wondering what the reason is 🤔 something is happening, I think. I don’t know what but it’s only a matter of time before the BBI (Bakery Bureau of Investigation) cracks the code and finds out.

She sounds like such a fake bitch talking about missing the kids so much. Her words ring so hollow. I can’t believe how gullible the Jenions are to believe her. Actions speak louder than words and anyone with eyes & functioning brain cells can clearly see what’s really going on with Ms. Best Mom Ever Mug (that she bought herself). Just because she repeats something over and over again doesn’t make it true.

7.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Don and Jenny were in the Advent as Joseph and Mary.
    I remember seeing the photograph.
    Was it when she was pregnant with CC?

8.     +15   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m trying to catch up…

“Courage to step away from a marriage I lost faith in”

Nope. I still contend Don lost faith in HER. Don expected more from her as a mother to their children, most mothers mature and happily put their babies comfort first, while sacrificing “me time” and sleep. Can you imagine what a petulant nightmare Gene was?

*probably expected Sweet Boy to step up the gift/goodies game, because she is a MOTHER now. Weekly flower bouquets, $20 cupcakes, $600 purses etc..
    *wouldn’t put it past her to expect daily housekeeping help
    *I can’t help but think she wanted a nanny or two
    *I guarantee she not only resented the attention the kids got, she probably showed signs of being outright jealous of them.
    *she probably had them signed up for some kind of “school” or rich people baby drop off before they even left the hospital.
    *she probably constantly demanded change on how she wanted the kids raised, what they’d eat, who they’d associate with, etc. all read from the latest woo woo parenting book, which by extension would be only for her need for attention.

Don, his family, and even Gene’s family were probably downright horrified at how entitled and selfish Gene remained after the babies were born. They probably all noticed the absence of nurturing and sacrifices that most mothers instinctively make. And sweet boy turned into Protective Father, manned up, and told Gene her first priority is supposed to be the kids.

And that’s where Don lost faith and finally told Gene to grow up and get over herself. And Gene with all of her legendary stubbornness refused, and told him then they can just get a divorce. And Don called her bluff. She was so smug in the beginning of their split, knowing Don still has to provide for her, and she’ll only have her burdens part of the time.

She must have been a doozy for the Ross’s to quickly cut her loose like they did. I’m guessing if Don cheated or whatever Gene is insinuating, the Ross’s would’ve remained close to her, at least for the kids’ sake. They want very little to do with her now.

So Don lost faith and respect for Gene as a mother and partner. And Gene lost faith because Don became an attentive father, and wasn’t going to ensure that their kids didn’t interrupt her endless pampering and need for special treatment.

Also: I can’t blame Jen’s parents for Jen. She lies all the time. And can you imagine dealing with high maintenance Jen for so many years? No wonder they needed vacations away from her.

And: I hope when Winnie passes, she’s with Aunt Julie while Gene is 800 miles away with no cell service sleeping in her stupid truck.

9.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I have tried to watch the last several videos and updates, etc. and I just cannot get past my anger and disgust at her for the way she treats Winnie and her children. Her voice grates on me and I can only get a minute or two in before I have to stop the video then when try to start it again her lying eyes and smug, snotty face end it all for me.

I am grateful to the Bakers here who do comprehensive recaps and upload the nauseating videos and lives, etc. but for now I just can't watch or listen to her.

10.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    This came up on Facebook aimed at Meghan Markle but equally apt here.

FB_IMG_1663519224762

11.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The most honest admission Jen made in the Q&A was her comment on being over hosting parties and being burnt out/bored of the repetition. I think most of us would be. A couple times a year is reasonable, but the Ross’ spend a lot of time together. That much time spent with any in laws, no matter how loving and generous, would challenge any marriage. Marriage counseling and setting boundaries or relocating a further distance away might have helped.

12.     +33   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    As I was getting the house together for the start of the week, I turned on a random vlog for some noise. And she totally talks about using a personal trainer for the first time!!!! Why is she a liar who lies so much?!?! https://youtu.be/amfY6zkmf7g

13.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 9/18/2022, 02:42 PM) 

Nope. They get all they need at their dads house yall
    I struggle with going to 711 without getting something for my kids, and I see them every day

I LOVE buying stuff for my kids.
    And they don't even live at home anymore! ^U^

14.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think it was too much, it was birthdays and holidays, and he did all the cooking and most of the grocery shopping.

15.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GumOnSuzannesShoe @ 9/18/2022, 06:42 PM) 
    I don't think it was too much, it was birthdays and holidays, and he did all the cooking and most of the grocery shopping.

Yep, Jen was the superfluous gnat buzzing around and making work for herself to feel busy & to keep up appearances.

Something that I randomly think about often that makes me laugh is that she had a pitcher labeled just for olive juice for martinis. That group was a bunch of drunks! So wild.

Edited by ID**’tEatSugar - 9/18/2022, 10:00 PM

875 replies since 18/9/2022, 21:23   88530 views