AlreadyDidTheMomBitSoTimeToTreatWinnieLikeShitLikeJen- Part 366

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 19/9/2022, 00:49) 
    This came up on Facebook aimed at Meghan Markle but equally apt here.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10584706/...63519224762.jpg)

Was my question to this deleted? Because I can’t see my comment anymore. If so, why?

QUOTE (JoiRisen @ 21/9/2022, 02:37) 
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 19/9/2022, 00:49) 
    This came up on Facebook aimed at Meghan Markle but equally apt here.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10584706/...63519224762.jpg)

Was my question to this deleted? Because I can’t see my comment anymore. If so, why?

Yea just triple checked and it was definitely deleted. What’s up with that?

2.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Because it started an MM discussion that wasn’t appropriate or me for this thread so I deleted your post and those that followed. You didn’t do anything wrong, just trying to clean things up and stop an unnecessary discussion.

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This is not a Jin-fend and it’s not even a Disney Cruise… but I took my kids to Disney’s Aulani when they were younger and the kid club was so amazing and fun they made my husband and I leave them there for hours. A Disney Cruise with CC and Donny at the kids club is the best vacation for them. They will have so much fun and not have their stranger danger mom hulk lurking over them the whole time. I hope Jin gets seasick and forced to stay in her tiny cabin the entire cruise.

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 21/9/2022, 02:42) 
    Because it started an MM discussion that wasn’t appropriate or me for this thread so I deleted your post and those that followed. You didn’t do anything wrong, just trying to clean things up and stop an unnecessary discussion.

But…the original post was left up? Hmkay

5.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This confirms what we have been saying here. She provoked a divorce to get beck her “me time.”

A nanny, even 3 afternoons a week, would have made a huge difference.

QUOTE (Nefarious Sharewithblunder @ 20/9/2022, 21:34) 
    https://youtu.be/j_6-5tT9q9I?t=567

So this was just after Donny was born and she's already waxing about how she was slammed into motherhood with no time for self care and needing time to recharge but saying she doesn't need a huge trip even though solo travel is one of her favourite things. She then mentions that she wants to start prioritizing herself.

It's very interesting to watch in retrospect.

6.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 21/9/2022, 04:00) 
    This confirms what we have been saying here. She provoked a divorce to get beck her “me time.”

So this was just after Donny was born and she's already waxing about how she was slammed into motherhood with no time for self care and needing time to recharge but saying she doesn't need a huge trip even though solo travel is one of her favourite things. She then mentions that she wants to start prioritizing herself.

The lifelong saga of trying to clean her office.

7.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 21/9/2022, 04:10) 
    The lifelong saga of trying to clean her office.

Exactly. The office was an ongoing reflection of her state of mind.

As many of us can attest, having two very young children is often challenging and exhausting. But when money is no object, and you have family close by, there are readily available options to ease the burden.

Between Judith, Jill and Suzanne you would think someone was suggesting they hire help. Maybe Jen was refusing thinking it was her “duty” to go it alone. She claims to be very stubborn.

8.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I had hoped for cruiser Jinny forever ago and now it might actually be happening?! I'm so excited. I think she'll really love dumping the kids off at the club for as much time as possible and the unlimited food, but I don't think she's going to enjoy all the people stuck on a ship together. It's not a hermit friendly vacation. Also, 3 day cruises are my least favorite. It's not nearly enough time and hardly worth the effort, but probably good for a first timer.

I swear if we're subjected to an 8 part series of Jinny huffing and puffing and hulking up a mountain I'm going to lose it. She's the least naturally fit, athletic person I've ever seen trying to do all this boring fitness shit. It's painful to watch.

9.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [Not a Royals Post]

In contrast to Jen, Elizabeth II became Queen of the UK and the Commonwealths with a 3 year old son and an 18 month old daughter. She went in to have two more children. Don’t think she banished Philip’s meat to the garage.

Of course she had Nannies and governesses etc. Howener, she had actual duties and a job as the Queen - (unlike Jen). I’ll bet she didn’t get a lot of two hour baths either.

Everything is proportionate, but when you are a stay at home Mom with plenty of resources to have someone clean your house, take care of the outside, have therapy (emotional support), as well as a husband who cooks - just get some childcare help and go out for a massage/spa day once a month and take your baths/naps while the nanny is there. Or clean the office. Or have a date night with your husband.

Pwincess Jennifer never really understood what their financial resources could be used for. Then like now it was about buying a bunch of useless crap.

10.     +43   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I will never be in support of that twatwaffle hiring help. She had tons of help and had to "mommy" half of what most moms do. And she did it all without having to worry about a real job or financial woes. She didn't clean her own house or take care of the outside. Don cooked CC breakfast and took her to school, Gravy picked her up. CC was promptly put down for a nap after daily grilled cheese. Don helped with the bedtime routine at 7. Why in the hell did this lazy ass bitch need additional help. Good God above she even sourced out dinner we by getting Hello Fresh! She made her own drama when those kids were little. She had lots of people on hand to help who did help and she still couldn't manage. She can't even manage them now for 20 waking hours a week and they are somewhat self sufficient!

11.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=KayTee,21/9/2022, 04:35 ?t=62595034&st=315#entry458871692]
    [Not a Royals Post]

In contrast to Jen, Elizabeth II became Queen of the UK and the Commonwealths with a 3 year old son and an 18 month old daughter. She went in to have two more children. Don’t think she banished Philip’s meat to the garage.

I’m actually crying, I’m laughing so hard at this!

:hearty-laugh:

ETA: sorry KayTee I think I ruined your quote somehow on accident 😅 my apologies

12.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen will eat non-stop on a cruise. We will get reel after reel of the chocolate fountain followed by the cream puffs followed by the ice cream, followed by the….you get the picture.

I wonder what her costume will be?

13.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Shortly after she did the breastfeeding elimination diet, just before going plant based and "exploring other nutrition options" she said that she's not cooking dinner right now as everyone is eating different things. She knows that people do it everyday but she just didn't have the capacity for it.

She was just a lazy bitch, resentful that Don wasn't home to cook dinner each night for her and the two kids he slammed her into having.

She had her entire 20s to fart around and "ease into motherhood".

14.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 21/9/2022, 07:56) 
    Jen will eat non-stop on a cruise. We will get reel after reel of the chocolate fountain followed by the cream puffs followed by the ice cream, followed by the….you get the picture.

I wonder what her costume will be?

A loving, attentive mother?

15.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That is all very true -but - she was clearly overwhelmed and possibly had PPD. No matter how “good” someone has it, if they need more support and can well afford it, I think it’s better for the person themselves and the entire family, especially the children, if they get the help they need to not spiral.

Even if she SHOULD HAVE been able to handle being a SAHM of two little ones, Jen was not able to do that.

Her not getting additional help, which is what you are advocating, seems to be a big part of what lead to her continued spiraling, her creating a need to escape by any means possible, and the kids now shuttle back and forth and she’s no better (despite what Jen and the Jenions proclaim).

The mind will find a way to get relief one way or another. Some turn to substances, spending, suicide, scrolling or other forms of escapism to ease their pain. Even if it’s self imposed and things are objectively “great.” It was all real for Jen - she had been teetering on the brink of spiraling even before kids.

You’re free to disagree but that’s my opinion.

QUOTE (Nefarious Sharewithblunder @ 21/9/2022, 10:03) 

Shortly after she did the breastfeeding elimination diet, just before going plant based and "exploring other nutrition options" she said that she's not cooking dinner right now as everyone is eating different things. She knows that people do it everyday but she just didn't have the capacity for it.

She was just a lazy bitch, resentful that Don wasn't home to cook dinner each night for her and the two kids he slammed her into having.

She had her entire 20s to fart around and "ease into motherhood".

875 replies since 18/9/2022, 21:23   88530 views