50 Shades of BossBitch pt 48: Nessie's In The Kitchen Getting Messy Fingering Freeze Dried Treats While Fiddy's Slingin Pizza To Afford Her Paralegal Fees

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The state of Rose's hair really bothers me, and it looks that bad ALL THE TIME! I put the blame 100% on Lemon. My girls are on a kick where they want their hair braided every day. I actually spent 35 minutes before school the other day doing double French braids in 3 girls hair, and they all currently have LONG hair. I was totally willing because they looked nice and I have time as a SAHM, not having to rush to get ready for work. They were willing to get up a few minutes early so we had time to get it done. Lemon can do better. All she needs do is make her brush it daily. Geez.

2. Old Rotten Twat
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Onbreak @ 23/9/2022, 13:33) 
    Didn't Keira Tag her home as a business in Carolina? Google maps said 50shadesofmom with her snapchat filter pic from 2017.

The way her mouth hangs open her teeth look like she spends her free time gnawing on exposed rebarb.

Snitches get stitches... so we won't hear anything about this trip.

Oh yea! She did

Baltimore? 🤨 maybe they are going to meet up with Kailyn Marie 🤣🤣. Well thank you Baltimore taking one for the team.

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 9/23/2022, 02:37 PM) 
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 23/9/2022, 13:33) 
    Didn't Keira Tag her home as a business in Carolina? Google maps said 50shadesofmom with her snapchat filter pic from 2017.

The way her mouth hangs open her teeth look like she spends her free time gnawing on exposed rebarb.

Snitches get stitches... so we won't hear anything about this trip.

Oh yea! She did

Baltimore? 🤨 maybe they are going to meet up with Kailyn Marie 🤣🤣. Well thank you Baltimore taking one for the team.

Bahaha Old Rotten Twat this why you my bakery bestie! The first thing I thought of when I saw it was Maryland was foreverkailyn.

4. Old Rotten Twat
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 23/9/2022, 14:54) 
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 9/23/2022, 02:37 PM) 
    Oh yea! She did

Bahaha Old Rotten Twat this why you my bakery bestie! The first thing I thought of when I saw it was Maryland was foreverkailyn.

:animated-smileys-hug-011:
    Why am I reading your mind more and more lol!!

4361CD46-595D-4578-ACEB-BDAF5B492614

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Lol I’d love a crossover episode! Gracie and Rose seem like they’re on par, and lemon and Kai could eat beige slop together. Besties!

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DollarTreeTrash @ 9/23/2022, 03:17 PM) 
    Lol I’d love a crossover episode! Gracie and Rose seem like they’re on par, and lemon and Kai could eat beige slop together. Besties!

Gah a Bowie makeover show. First Drunk Lisa can give Vee a hosedown in the shanty and then Kailyn can put her 4 hr make up artist certificate to good use. I'd pay good money to see Kai slapping make up on Vee and giggle exhaling the whole time.

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    DDSP and ORT, im getting jealous 😔😔. Don’t make me pack up my van with gravy and move my entire family to head across states for you guys!! I learned from the best!!
    Attached Image
    D17FCE0B-3D88-40A1-A0F8-36757099D0E4

8.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Headed to Dc they said. Taking my pay on the back for calling it now ;)

*pat

9.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Will they be touring anything educational or just eating their way through DC?

10.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her head always looks so loooooong and looks like she is sucking it in hard core.

Anyway….Ritchie Rich Elphick should have splurged and stayed in DC. They have about an hour drive and it’s nothing like their sleepy little Texas town. Rush hour is no joke around here on the Beltway. Have fun. Hope you bought extra snacks and toys and games for the kids in the car.

Also. Big bucks parking in DC for the day. So they would have saved money if they just stayed in the city and walked or Ubered.

They lucked out with beautiful weather tho. It’s chilly and sunny. East coast fall has arrived 🍁

[
    Attached Image
    D69494E5-B339-4E8D-8CC0-7B722971F09A

11.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Doesn’t her head look long and stretched?
    Attached Image
    EFA57FCC-5F5E-43E1-9EFB-386181357AF0

12.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She looks dumb af!! Her eyes look like she’s smelling her week old unwashed stench. And that pose is ridiculous. How will she be able to walk around DC with her horrible awful back problems 🤨🤨. And why did they take the kids out of school for this? The year just started why plan a trip missing school already? Oh yeah, because lemon doesn’t value education. That’s right.

13. Old Rotten Twat
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 23/9/2022, 15:36) 
    DDSP and ORT, im getting jealous 😔😔. Don’t make me pack up my van with gravy and move my entire family to head across states for you guys!! I learned from the best!!

Bring the smokes & mimosas too 😂😂😂

That ring look tight. So much for her being private and injoying her family.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 23/9/2022, 15:54) 
    Her head always looks so loooooong and looks like she is sucking it in hard core.

Anyway….Ritchie Rich Elphick should have splurged and stayed in DC. They have about an hour drive and it’s nothing like their sleepy little Texas town. Rush hour is no joke around here on the Beltway. Have fun. Hope you bought extra snacks and toys and games for the kids in the car.

Also. Big bucks parking in DC for the day. So they would have saved money if they just stayed in the city and walked or Ubered.

They lucked out with beautiful weather tho. It’s chilly and sunny. East coast fall has arrived 🍁

[

It once took me 4 hours to get from Baltimore to stafford va only about an hour and a half drive. We spent 5 years living around dc originally stationed in Bethesda and then quantico. The traffic is an absolute freaking nightmare.

Doubt they’ll do anything really educational. My bets are the zoo and spy museum. Maybe a walk around the mall for some trendy Instagram photos. Likely a bus tour so they don’t have to walk.

You can tell they never do much real exploring by the shoes she decided to wear. Her feet will be killing her by the end of the day.

Her ring looks PAINFUL.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Guaranteed that’s how every shirt of lemon looks cuz she sloppily folds her clothes and then hangs them up days later. Never have understood that besides laziness.

887 replies since 23/9/2022, 02:31   68364 views