50 Shades of BossBitch pt 48: Nessie's In The Kitchen Getting Messy Fingering Freeze Dried Treats While Fiddy's Slingin Pizza To Afford Her Paralegal Fees

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It just shows exactly how lazy she is.

2.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 10/31/2022, 03:01 AM) 
    But she stands there filming her working husband making his food then posting it on internet like it’s a flex.

That doesnt phase her one bit. She doesnt care. One less thing SHE has to do...cook for HIM!

3.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Im sorry but i dont miss Lemon's or Fiddys vlogs! I don't miss them one bit! Lemon's IG stories was getting way too much and VERY annoying...the same old shit each time! coffee being made, dryer button, washer button, bed unmade then made (then the stupid bitch gets right back in bed HAHA) the dishwasher opening and shutting, the sink full of dirty dishes then sink empty...OK Lemon for all we know it was the same stories just posted on multiply days! Very Boring...oh she might show a crockpot with slop in it and the slop on a plate every now and then....hope she got the hint...no one needs to see her youtube just moved over to IG stories! B O R I N G!!!!!

Right Bakers???

4.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I'm surprised Vuh-nessa hasn't splurged on Beddy's for the whole family.

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 31/10/2022, 04:05) 
    Im sorry but i dont miss Lemon's or Fiddys vlogs! I don't miss them one bit! Lemon's IG stories was getting way too much and VERY annoying...the same old shit each time! coffee being made, dryer button, washer button, bed unmade then made (then the stupid bitch gets right back in bed HAHA) the dishwasher opening and shutting, the sink full of dirty dishes then sink empty...OK Lemon for all we know it was the same stories just posted on multiply days! Very Boring...oh she might show a crockpot with slop in it and the slop on a plate every now and then....hope she got the hint...no one needs to see her youtube just moved over to IG stories! B O R I N G!!!!!

Right Bakers???

Don’t forget, Lemon’s finger near amputation from her ring in all of her stories.

6.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Hi garbage family.

Since I love you keyboard cowboys with yammering yeast infections, I come to announce our newest garbage person. My little guy came this week. He’s a few weeks early and in the NICU for now but doing great. Please feel free to celebrate with a twisted tea or little Debbie of your choosing. I must begin my 10 year rest and recovery period now.

7. Old Rotten Twat
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Xtine @ 31/10/2022, 19:08) 
    Hi garbage family.

Since I love you keyboard cowboys with yammering yeast infections, I come to announce our newest garbage person. My little guy came this week. He’s a few weeks early and in the NICU for now but doing great. Please feel free to celebrate with a twisted tea or little Debbie of your choosing. I must begin my 10 year rest and recovery period now.

Congratulations 🎈 Welcome baby!!!❤️
    I will pound a twisted tea and lil Debbie’s Christmas tree in celebration-
    8A1F23D5-7EDB-405F-9C74-E26D88FB206E

8.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Congrats on baby Xtine!

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 10/31/2022, 12:08 PM) 
    Hi garbage family.

Congrats Xtine

10.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Hi garbage family.

Congrats mama! 🥰

Please PM us all your address so we can friend mail you frozen ziplock bags of canned food for your crockpot.

11.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Congrats on the little one!!!

12.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 10/31/2022, 02:01 AM) 
    Oh look - Mark's eating meat not from a crockpot!
    Screenshot_20221030-195453_Instagram__2_

It looks healthier than anything his wife could chef up, but sort of gross to think about eating a 4 day old cooked steak that you would have to reheat somehow and it would end up overcooked most likely. But good for him for taking the reins back and I hope he loses a bit of weight from this.

13.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi garbage family.

Happy birthday to your little oatmeal pie

I am entering my 13th year of pp recovery - #yougotthis

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Grifter @ 31/10/2022, 20:21) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11338301/...stagram__2_.jpg)

It looks healthier than anything his wife could chef up, but sort of gross to think about eating a 4 day old cooked steak that you would have to reheat somehow and it would end up overcooked most likely. But good for him for taking the reins back and I hope he loses a bit of weight from this.

It’s so bizarre to me that the lemon folks all seem to like most vegetables but they just… don’t eat them regularly.

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Grifter @ 31/10/2022, 20:21) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11338301/...stagram__2_.jpg)

I agree eating this days later doesn't seem appealing. But it saves him time to wipe down buhrices toilet Wednesday night after survivor.

887 replies since 23/9/2022, 02:31   68363 views