« Older   Newer »

1.     +45   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    these titles had the same amount of likes so I used them both and put one in the description 😆 they go so well together! thanks Nefarious Sharewithblunder and LetThatSinkIn :thumbs-up:

2.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My pleasure. Thank you LetThatSinkIn for your contribution to the collective!

I was trying to do a live response to her vid but it seems so futile as I'm midway with no end in site.

I guess I shall end it here:

L. No dating life. Except when it comes to throwing her ex under the bus.

M. WERQ. Personal joiney. Running and stuff. No time. Honestly, I don't want to be a fitness instructor due to haters.

N. VOLUNTEERING. Respectfully, not respectfully, front liners and funders. She's a funder. Please don't hunt me down in school carpool. I will pay. I will be bankrupted otherwise. My donation bucket is VERY FULL. She is so comfortable and personable so please, no judgies. No good energies. Physical energy goes ouchies. No stop. No comfies. I still show upsies. The kids can however...

3.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I howled when she was genuinely aggravated that anyone would critique her work, and God forbid: critical thinking, “like, why… .” Jen the English major, then museum curator, to now.

4.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OH NO. Jen 2.0. Excuse me.

O. I can't make friends because I suck. It's not "introvertedness". You just aren't a worthwhile person. We highly prioritise "togetherness" as a species organically. Making a meal. Being with family. Accepting our children into the fold. Jen sucks at what makes being a human, human.

P. She should do her best with Whistler. But we know she won't. She's going to sleep in her van and never interact unless it's forced.

Q. I moved to an entirely new country and still made friends. It's hard, don't get me wrong but I DON'T HAVE A COMMUNITY. I don't have kids, or relatives to forge connections for me. I also suffer from social anxiety. I was able to do it so you should be able to do it too.

R. So much Peloton cashmoneys to spend. I shall examine but absolutely spend LIKEJEN.

Yes. I've had a PSL and the weather is favourable for fall in Europe.

"Please give grace and give me 5 dollars as you mean so much to me."

5.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She's at 3 ascensions completed, KOSCIUSZKO summit

6.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I spent the entire morning helping set up our cake walk tent for sons school carnival. I spend 2 hours every monday helping out in my sons K classroom. It makes him so happy to see me, and I love that all the kids know me, and that I know all of them too. (( although I will never get used to the kids calling me MRs. Martini Flight ______ fill in my real last name there ))

It goes back to her being so disconnected from her childrens lives. She is JEN, and then she Is MOM and never the twain shall meet. Which is why she is such a bad mother, and why she has such a fractured bond with her kids.

Edited by martiniflightlikedon - 9/23/2022, 11:53 PM

7.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I can't watch, did she really order the rower? (Rhetorical question, of course she did.) And she bought the premium package so with tax that's probably over $4k.

And I hope her bunions cause her trouble and this ruins Disney.

8.     +46   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Well nothing has changed in regards to her feelings on her English major…”I thought, this isn’t FUN. I don’t want to do this anymore.” Don’t change, Jen.

Loved the response on keeping her love life private. “I decided awhile ago that I’m not talking about it online. And that…well, uh, we’ll see how I feel about it in the future”. Translation: I don’t have anything to share now because there is no one. When there is of course I will. But go on keep pretending you’re just being private, Jen.

9.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anywho @ 9/23/2022, 11:52 PM) 

I guess she is on track so far... If only she approached parenting with this level of tenacity and commitment.

10.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Anywho @ 23/9/2022, 23:52) 

No, she's still at 2. Kosciuszko summit is 2 ascents; they just didn't move it everyone up until now, and some are at 3.

20220923_170101

Edited by CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob - 9/24/2022, 12:05 AM

11.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She’s doing a lot better than I thought she would, I’ll give her that much. But day’s not over / anything can still happen.

QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 24/9/2022, 00:04) 

No, she's still at 2. Kosciuszko summit is 2 ascents; they just didn't move it everyone up until now, and some are at 3.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12033510/...0923_170101.jpg)

I see her listed at 3, a few have done 4.

12.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She does have 3 ascents completed. It takes somewhere around 2 to show under that first summit. Slightly over 4 will bump to Vinson when they update them again. Some participants are at 4 ascents completed... wondering if she will hike through the night or take a break to sleep. Those bunions must be on fire!

ETA I guess it's 5 that bumps to Vinson.

13.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chicklets @ 24/9/2022, 00:06) 
    She’s doing a lot better than I thought she would, I’ll give her that much. But day’s not over / anything can still happen.

QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 24/9/2022, 00:04) 

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12033510/...0923_170101.jpg)

I see her listed at 3, a few have done 4.

Oops- you're right. Guess my screen didn't refresh. I see it now.
    Still a lot who haven't even completed 1 ascent. Maybe they aren't participating?

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 24/9/2022, 00:06) 
    She does have 3 ascents completed. It takes somewhere around 2 to show under that first summit. Slightly over 4 will bump to Vinson when they update them again. Some participants are at 4 ascents completed... wondering if she will hike through the night or take a break to sleep. Those bunions must be on fire!

ETA I guess it's 5 that bumps to Vinson.

That probably depends if anyone acted like the winery manager and hurt her feelings today. if anything didn’t go well, she will need to go back to her room to lick her wounds and talk to her camera about it.

15.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status

I know this is pretend as she isn’t really here… but gosh I don’t like her being associated with my country in any way

872 replies since 23/9/2022, 22:10   100660 views