HardToTrespassWithTheSizeOfDatAssLikeJen Pt. 367

OnceRichieRichNowJustBitchyBitch

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 24/9/2022, 17:38) 
    I don't believe she has EVER had social anxiety. I believe the reason she says she does and that she is an "introvert" is because when you are around people, they ask basic questions that she doesn't want to answer. That's why she was so comfortable around the Rosses, because they knew and "accepted" her situation. She is not comfortable with her life choices at any age therefore she doesn't want to be asked anything or have to carry on conversations with people bc she is afraid to reveal things about herself she knows are bananas!

She spent her whole adult life being a kept woman. It's an easy life, but it does come with jugement, and whatever tizzy you work yourself into by being in your head 24/7 will always seem silly from an outside point of view.

It's got to be awkard, unless you have friends that are in the same situation, or as you said, are family and don't ask.

*btw, I'm using kept woman, because she was never really a housewife, and didn't use her time to do anything of worth. English is not my first language, maybe there is another word.

2.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    She won't get a chihuahua. It would tie her down too much to travel. They would not be a good travel dog for her, because they wouldn't be able to hike for hours or withstand the colder temps.

3.     +24   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I can’t wait for her to tell us how she doesn’t care or pay attention to her stats while showing us her stats for this stupid event. 🙄

4.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She can say all she wants that she does these challenges and excursions for her kids to show them a good example but those kids, and any other kids that age, could give a rats ass about her climbing a damn mountain. It means nothing to them. Maybe if her kids were teens and she was sharing the whole ONE TIME experience with them after overcoming something but they are little kids and just know mommy went on vacation without them again.

5.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    When my oldest was little, a friend’s chihuahua bit them on the lip pretty badly just for trying to pick it up 😬 my kid was also very tame & genteel. Can you even imagine the rumpus heir around a chihuahua? That poor boy is going to get mauled. But Jin would probably say, “my pup doesn’t get along with the kids, which is why I don’t let them play with it. Pup actually attacked Dawny the other day, but that’s what he gets for touching my dog.

6.     +50   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if she attended the ceremony and the after party. Those will be harder for her than the actual climb

The real Mount Everest has a death zone at 26000 ft. It is called so because the human body can't function normally in the Death Zone because there isn't enough oxygen at that elevation

I wish they would stop calling this challenge Everesting. It is NOTHING like climbing Mt Everest

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’ve been camping for past 4 days and won’t be home for many more but I had to check in. Did Jen do the Whistler challenge and how did it go?

8.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Everyone else: finishes Whistler, celebrates with friends who did it too, FaceTimes excited friends back home, calls parents who scream into the phone with excitement etc

Jen: Realizing she doesn’t have a single friend, calls Jill and Gravy, “I finished! I did it!!!”
    Jill: “That’s nice, dear. See you at Thanksgiving.”
    Jen: Deflated…. “Aren’t you excited for me?”
    Jill: “I just don’t get the point of it, and its getting late here, we’re going to bed. Oh, before I forget, I clipped a new diet plan out of a magazine for you. I’ll have dad run it over when you get home. Goodnight.”

9.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 25/9/2022, 05:23) 
    I wonder if she attended the ceremony and the after party. Those will be harder for her than the actual climb

The real Mount Everest has a death zone at 26000 ft. It is called so because the human body can't function normally in the Death Zone because there isn't enough oxygen at that elevation

I wish they would stop calling this challenge Everesting. It is NOTHING like climbing Mt Everest

Watching this whole thing has made me so irrationally angry that I’ve barely been able to follow along.
    My husband and I love mountains and I am a huge Everest buff. I have met several people who have climbed Everest (one who nearly died) and it is nothing like this “Everesting” shit. It usually takes a few months just to acclimate and summit under good conditions. It’s an enormous accomplishment. Unfortunately it has been messed up by inexperienced climbers who are rich and think they can pay their way to get to the top. That’s part of the reason why there are so many dead bodies on the way up.
    She’s kidding herself if she thinks she is even in the same league.

10.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Wonder how she’ll be peeling herself off the bed tomorrow. Her feet must be on fire, or just plan numb from it all. Wonder if she lost another toe nail

11.     +49   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I have the Q&A playing in the background because you all said it was a good one. I'm just starting but did this bitch really just say, "9/11 killed this for me" in regards to her attending college in NYC? Sorry that the worst terrorist attack on US soil was such an inconvenience for you and that it ruined your NYC college experience. Wow. This asshole never ceases to amaze me. Just when I think she can't be any worse of a person :furious:

12.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    people PAID money to torture themselves like this? Uh, no thanks

13.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    ClimbEveryMountain,SearchHighandLow,FollowEveryHighway,JustNotTheOneTowardsHomeLikeJin

14.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    Earlier today I started a new book and this was in it. I rolled my eyes because EW but then I laughed and thought of our gal, Jinny!

Screenshot-11350
    Screenshot-1715-b

15.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Thank you to the bakers who post videos, your contributions are appreciated.

She thinks that throwing money at “the soup kitchen” is enough, and that giving of her time at her children’s school is “not for me.” I’m surprised she wasn’t using the “best mom ever” mug while she told us that she hates being a part of her children’s school community. Maybe that’s why she reiterated that she was not a bad person a bajillion times throughout this video. Keep trying to convince yourself of that, Jenny.

And the reason you find it hard to make or keep friends is because you’re unbearable, judgmental, and hard to like. Just look at the way you treat the few people (and Winnie) in your life and you’ll see why you can’t make or keep friends. It’s got nothing to do with anyone’s age or “the culture” - if that was the case, Charlotte & Donny’s real mom would also be a sad, lonely sack and we’ve well established that she’s not.

ETA that I died, revived, and died anew at the title of that video

:hearty-laugh:

F22AE1F0-BFAA-4457-B47F-D61D4BBCC17E

872 replies since 23/9/2022, 22:10   100661 views