Status
    Anonymous
    as requested

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What are they getting settled tomorrow? People are wishing them the best tomorrow on Insta

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s the op against her that her dad has. It’s been delayed a lot so I’m guessing today things will be settled. Wonder what the status is in the supposed investigation into Kyle’s suitability to be around the kids? Guess it will be obvious when she’s finished in court today.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well…did she get her closure today?? Is Kyle allowed to be with the kids again? No celebratory post on Insta, so I’m assuming the order still stands.

5.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Finally... I can't believe it's taken this long to get a thread on her. I don't think court went in her favour or we would have reels and reels of Kyle reuniting/moving in with the kids. I could never find the court documents so hopefully someone a bit more savvy can unearth them and let us know if it's been continued. I've noticed a lot of the YouTube cleaning girls don't interact with her stuff anymore. She no longer fits the young married Christian mom criteria so that's gotta be hurting her engagement with socials.

6.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ooh so she’s been ditched by the other yt moms? Bless her little heart. 😂

No update on the court doc website since Aug 29 when it was continued to Sept. I have a feeling it did not go well for her because we’d see a neener neener reel with her sipping her booze and shaking her ass to prove how unbothered she is with everything.

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s very odd that the restraining order her dad has against HER would also have any effect on Kyle seeing the kids. There’s so much more to the story that she’s not telling.

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You know she is itching to get Kyle back in that house so he can take over all of the chores. 😂

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Not paying for that. Lol
    I doubted the poster on YTMD when they said she would get a divorce just for views but now I’m convinced she did do that! It’s just came back to bite her in the ass! Those poor kids—they pay the price for their mom’s selfishness.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oof, the second hand embarrassment from that reel...not a cute look and I'm sorry but how were you ever "cool"?? Didn't you get married at like 14??

11.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I can't stand the looks of this girl. She seems like she would be very mouthy with an entitled attitude.

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Queen Of Gab @ 10/5/2022, 02:20 AM)
    I can't stand the looks of this girl. She seems like she would be very mouthy with an entitled attitude.

I think you're correct in your assessment! 😂

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hey girl heyyy @ 10/4/2022, 06:56 PM)
    Also emily and Kyle both took full advantage of living off of her parents money. She would always deny it but it was so obvious. Now you hear her talking about how expensive things are I laugh every time she’s like “omg why are curtains so expensive” like girl please she wouldn’t have bat an eye at a price with her daddies money! Never heard that girl talk about budgeting or “omg I just spent my life savings on fall clothes”… I hope her parents keep her cut off. She should have left everything off of the internet because I have a huge feeling she set kyle up to get that quick divorce so she could have a fling with Blake… then went crawling back to him. Now whatever she said to the cops and her parents to get that divorce is the evidence they are using to protect their grandchildren from them. Her brother told someone on ytmd that it was stuff with the kids and if that is the case then what grandparent would let their grandchildren go back into that environment without fighting for them! Even if Emily did lie, she is paying that price now. Her and Kyle are soooo happy in love because they aren’t living together!

Yes! They both enjoyed the paid for vacations, shopping sprees, etc. I also believe her parents paid for her wedding ring, which is why she bought the fake one when she and Kyle got back together. She's wearing it now probably because daddy didn't demand they return it!

I believe she definitely accused Kyle of some terrible things and, even though I don't think highly of her parents, I do think they are trying to keep their grandchildren as safe as possible. Kyle looks like the kind of guy who could blow at any moment...and Emily is the type to push him over the edge just for kicks.

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Evidently, Emily and her bff have their panties in a wad and are over on ytmd chastising everyone.

I think they’re mad because the truth is out that the restraining order her parents had against her was not the reason Kyle can’t be with the kids. She’ll never admit it’s all her fault because she wanted to try out a different guy.

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah the dogs were something else that her parents paid for so she didn’t mind kicking them to the curb when they became too much work.
    She’s got that summer girl fighting her battles right now. Emily is a coward who likes to act like she’s a bad ass and isn’t bothered by “haters” but she’s got absolutely no one right now other than summer. She and Jay used to jump on ytmd back in the day and stir up crap. When she’s backed into a corner that’s what she does. She knows that it’s out now that the restraining order was not what was keeping Kyle from moving in.

886 replies since 29/9/2022, 20:02   106648 views