Vegan Fail Part 2, Another Bad 'Do, Car Took a Sh*tter, Feeling Real Bitter It's Lori! Pt: 113

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by GeezLouise

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Elvis' Alison, I'm glad things have slowed sown for you a bit. From the pictures I have seen Josha Tree looks beautiful.

3.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks Ides!

4.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status

“I can’t eat 3 meals a day, I can’t even eat 5 meals a day (huh?) because my stomach is so small”. Aw come on Lardass, you can easily eat 6 meals a day! 1 big bowl of ramen, a bowl of beets and an egg roll. Gone.

5.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "How Long Does It Take Stomach Stretching to Occur?

That can vary from patient to patient, but significant stretching of the stomach will usually require several months if not years to occur, and only under certain circumstances.

Generally speaking, regular eating and drinking will only stretch out the stomach a minor amount. If a patient overeats one or twice, the stretching effect will be temporary. Frequent overeating can lead to excessive stomach stretching, however, which may take place over the course of a few months or possibly a few years."

https://www.tijuanabariatrics.com/blog/201...ch-after-201277

Dr. Now on My 600-lb Life always tells his patients to avoid carbonated beverages because it stretches the stomach. We've seen her drink dozens of large diet cokes over the years. There's no way her stomach hasn't stretched back to it's original size.

6.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Baking in my beautiful kitchen not in a clown car in the desert.

Status
    She eats on the regular the way the rest of us do at Thanksgiving! Her goal when she eats is to have that uncomfortable full feeling that normal people regret. And as we all know, if she doesn't deal with her food issues she can forget any diet at all because it's over consumption of whatever she's eating. And nearing 60, with no physical activity and a metabolism that's virtually ground to a halt, her little to no weight loss efforts are futile.

Jools, buying little things here and there is way, way cheaper than a personal trainer! Trust me, I had one for a couple of years. You are all that gets me up and moving! :6792:

7.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She doesn’t look like someone with a small stomach

8.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It appears she is attending Tuscon College of Beauty. They have a FB page (TCOB Model Search) and a couple of weeks ago she posted looking for 'dermaplane models'. The thought of her near a face with a razor is unsettling.

9.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sassysizzler @ 10/12/2022, 09:02 PM) 
    It appears she is attending Tuscon College of Beauty. They have a FB page (TCOB Model Search) and a couple of weeks ago she posted looking for 'dermaplane models'. The thought of her near a face with a razor is unsettling.

Yep. They have an IG page too (hint hint). Lardy in the wild! LOL!

10.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You guys are the best! There she is in the video on Instagram!!! THIS is what has been so grueling and difficult for her??? Cmon LB for a Mensa member this should be a walk in the park.

She took a leave of absence too!!! Beauty school dropout!!! Omg I can’t stop laughing

:hearty-laugh:

11.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Shebops @ 10/12/2022, 09:37 PM) 
    You guys are the best! There she is in the video on Instagram!!! THIS is what has been so grueling and difficult for her??? Cmon LB for a Mensa member this should be a walk in the park.

She took a leave of absence too!!! Beauty school dropout!!! Omg I can’t stop laughing

:hearty-laugh:

This is why I laughed so hard at her claiming she had "term papers" 🤣 She tried so hard to make it sound like she was going to "college". It's fine that she's going to beauty school. Wasted money and time since she'll never do anything with it but it's a riot she tried so hard to make it sound like something more.

Can you imagine her being your aesthetician? Remember how all the "high end salons" wouldn't hire her? There's a reason! Looks DO matter in some jobs and especially in the beauty industry. People don't have to be gorgeous but they at least have to be attractive and clean.

12.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I also want to add that I’m not making fun of beauty school whatsoever, I would never look down on any profession (unlike Berk). It’s just that she claims to know everything about everything and it was kicking her butt. She probably thought she’d breeze through it

13.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Baking in my beautiful kitchen not in a clown car in the desert.

Status
    Estheticians have to get up close and personal. Can you imagine have that durian breathed dragon inches from your face? No one is going to hire her for that job. And she actually went to class looking like that??? Ugh.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cjk__CtMh9i...g_web_copy_link

14. Jools’ Ghost
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (GeezLouise @ 12/10/2022, 15:44) 
    She eats on the regular the way the rest of us do at Thanksgiving! Her goal when she eats is to have that uncomfortable full feeling that normal people regret. And as we all know, if she doesn't deal with her food issues she can forget any diet at all because it's over consumption of whatever she's eating. And nearing 60, with no physical activity and a metabolism that's virtually ground to a halt, her little to no weight loss efforts are futile.

Jools, buying little things here and there is way, way cheaper than a personal trainer! Trust me, I had one for a couple of years. You are all that gets me up and moving! :6792:

Lol I wish I had the same affect on myself 😘

QUOTE (Sassysizzler @ 12/10/2022, 20:02) 

Like we keep saying SHE doxes herself in the end
    Oh and look at the pic false advertising as always
    Someone comes in to see the person in the pic and gets lumbering Lardy
    6964AC5F-9106-4DF3-BA80-A8C15441B4EC

15.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    913454B8-3E03-451A-A729-54DC6E9404D6

Nice posture and she looks SO bored. Can’t she sit behind the little table on the chair? Is she too fat? She probably figured she could get free services for her crappy sun damaged skin. What a waste of time and money. No one is going to be a repeat customer.
    :nervous:

980 replies since 12/10/2022, 01:21   74621 views