Marnie Goldberg: How Not To Look Frumpy So You Too Can Land A Husband Like Stumpy Pt 170

#TupperwareTits

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sorry but if you are professing to know the social media game so well that others pay you to teach them and you only have 12k+ followers, I think you are a joke.

If you had a million, it’s a different matter.

But, for Stumpy to fork out money for his employee to be coached, it means, IMO, that her YT channel was tanking and they need that income so he had to send her to linkwhore school. Clearly winging it no longer works and she has to actually learn how to play the social media game to keep the money coming in.

2.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    After I gave birth to my daughter, about 3-4 months after she was born, I went out for the day with my sister-in-law and her son and we pushed the kids in their respective strollers and just had a girls day and went shopping. She was walking behind me as I was pushing my daughter in her stroller up an incline/slight hill. She said to me "are you still wearing your maternity underwear and maternity pants?" I said "yes, why...well not maternity underwear, per se, but giant granny panties"-she said "your underwear in those pants makes you look like you have a saggy elephant a$$" and she was right. The granny panties were too big and drooping at that point. The pants were too big everywhere, and I just felt like post-pregnancy I forgot how to dress, so I wore what I had been wearing for the last 9 months. When I saw Marnie's pink pants, that's immediately where my head went. You're wearing an outfit that does absolutely nothing for you.

I don't know if anyone recalls the department store Stern's-but it's where my grandmother went to shop for her finest Briggs polyester, pull on pants, that came in a plethora of colors...this is the modern-day version of Briggs pants. All she needs is a sweater with some butterflies or a flowerpot or a trio of birds perched on a branch on it and some sensible SAS shoes, and she's set to join the old folks for the Texas early bird special.

I cannot think that someone is actually delusional enough to think that this is how women in their 40's are supposed to be dressing. It has to be a joke, like years down the line, when she wants to retire, she will "punk" us all and it will turn out that she is some well-put together, stylish person, like it was all a ruse to get people to watch her videos and then she will sit back and laugh like "ha ha ha, I manipulated all of you to buy this crap and you look ridiculous in it and I'll have the last laugh, laughing all the way to the bank because I fooled you into thinking I had nothing and I was banking it all away to spend on well-made, high-end clothing, makeup, shoes, accessories, etc., and you just funded my piggy bank" and she will sit back and laugh and film her final YT video with a big fat goodbye. Is that plausible, no, but it would certainly make for some great gossip right here!

3.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Hmmmm. Maybe Law School is on the horizon for Shane? Clearly Marnie can’t afford an early retirement Lille Stumpy….

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MysteryMeat @ 10/11/2022, 19:34) 
    Acting like she's finally going to have a dedicated space to film when she's had that space for years now and hasn't used it. Hey Manks, without good content and the ability to present said content in a professional and enjoyable manner, a "dedicated space" is useless. :shit-hits-the-fan:

Is the AC fixed up there yet 🙄❓

QUOTE (reddrobbin @ 10/11/2022, 19:53) 
    She is working with a YouTube strategist!!!

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11151026/...51F20F1C07.jpeg)

Are they going to tell her to stop being a lying bitch?

5.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    They had to wait until fall to use that upstairs space since they are too cheap to fix the AC.

6.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    :smoking-smiley-face: The You Tube coach most certainly Googled their client and landed here at The Bakery. All the advice she will be providing to Mankles is right here....for free. She can start with not being a dirty ferret and interact pleasantly with the audience she wants to click on her links.

This 12k follower lady owes The Bakery a cut of Stumpy's big expenditure.

7.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hiring a YouTube coach is a last ditch effort to get her failing channel to make some actual money. For someone who has been at it as long as Marnie has, if she hasn't hit it big by now, it's not happening. She has no content that hasn't been done before AND done much better.

Her sense of fashion is terrible. Her makeup is from 10 years ago. Her house is dark and depressing. She can't cook. She doesn't travel anywhere. Her husband is a creep. She is not kind or charitable. Her parenting skills are not something I would want anyone to think is normal. Her life is not enviable or aspirational. There is no saving "Ms.Goldgirl". Time to leave it in 2015 where it should have died and stayed dead.

8. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Here’s the thing, even if Marnie was kind, she still has zero style.

She cannot decorate.
    She cannot cook.
    She cannot clean.
    She cannot style her hair.
    She doesn’t garden.
    She has zero hobbies.

She literally has nothing to offer. She has been doing this long enough that she should be consulting, not seeking one out.

Marnie is not teachable. She can try to copy others style, but she will never have the creativity. How long before Marnie threatens to sue this consultant?

QUOTE (PupMom410 @ 11/11/2022, 00:05) 
    Hiring a YouTube coach is a last ditch effort to get her failing channel to make some actual money. For someone who has been at it as long as Marnie has, if she hasn't hit it big by now, it's not happening. She has no content that hasn't been done before AND done much better.

Her sense of fashion is terrible. Her makeup is from 10 years ago. Her house is dark and depressing. She can't cook. She doesn't travel anywhere. Her husband is a creep. She is not kind or charitable. Her parenting skills are not something I would want anyone to think is normal. Her life is not enviable or aspirational. There is no saving "Ms.Goldgirl". Time to leave it in 2015 where it should have died and stayed dead.

We were thinking the exact thoughts!!

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    she should have paid the bakery for the coaching instead of Ms 12k fAllowers.

they really have no ounce of financial sense between the two of them.

10.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She needs to face reality: people only watched her vlogs. There was minimal spillover to her Nordy videos and makeup. Without the vlogs, she’s got nothing. And as a mom of adult children, she’s got nothing to vlog worth watching (this she actually acknowledges.)

Your career is over now. You did it for 10 years. You made a bit of money at your jobby. Be proud of that because I’m sure no one thought you actually would. But stop forcing it now. Even if you put a much better effort at it, no one cares anymore. You are yesterday’s news.

11. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +5   Like  

User deleted

She needs to rebrand.

Starting with her stupid ‘MsGoldGirl’. She’s almost 50 years old.

Pick a lane. Is she going to film in one room or post in front of dead flowers, dirt roads and parking garages?

If she wants to up her game, do like successful influencers. Hire a photographer. Even a photography student would be better than her troll husband that is visible in every picture.

And Marnie, pay them.

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 11/11/2022, 00:18) 
    She needs to face reality: people only watched her vlogs. There was minimal spillover to her Nordy videos and makeup. Without the vlogs, she’s got nothing. And as a mom of adult children, she’s got nothing to vlog worth watching (this she actually acknowledges.)

Your career is over now. You did it for 10 years. You made a bit of money at your jobby. Be proud of that because I’m sure no one thought you actually would. But stop forcing it now. Even if you put a much better effort at it, no one cares anymore. You are yesterday’s news.

Exactly! She’s assuming that Wally World is going to pay her forever. Just like everything, they will burn out and another retailer will step in.

She should have taken this serious years ago and docked away the money.

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She does need to step up her game. She’s peaked as far as subscribers who want to watch her. She could start by cleaning herself up. She needs a fresh haircut and an age appropriate, updated look. No one cares what she’s wearing at Ole miss every other weekend. She also needs to rein in the snark when replying to viewers. She needs a stylist to help her choose clothes that flatter her. She just looks so slovenly. No one needs advice or suggestions of what to wear with jeans. She just phones it in and it shows. Her channel and IG are tired and boring

13.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s not going to do any of these things.

14. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 11/11/2022, 00:43) 
    She’s not going to do any of these things.

Nope. Because she thinks she knows everything!

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    The Goldturds know best.

918 replies since 15/10/2022, 17:02   78427 views