Tom Mills gets lazier and lazier, while his kids get skinnier and skinnier Pt 24

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by scottishgranny

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Well done, Scottishgranny!

3.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So true! Eden and Justus look unhealthy now too. Makes me sick to see

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Following

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Scottish zGranny,
    Great title, honest & truthfuL !
    I appreciate your post's, & keen insight .
    ✏️📒🚶‍♀️🕰🦉

6.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Thanks folks. I just wish the title wasn't true. I worry about the lives of these children and I dread to think what goes on away from the camera.

7.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Congrats to scottishgranny

8.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Great title!

Yes, it's so sad how the kids looked in their last vlog. Eden was especially disturbing to watch. Most of the time she just sat up straight and looked out, but not really looking at anything. Every once in awhile she turned her head to say something, but for a long time she looked like a mannequin at the table.
    Tom just stuffed his face with potato chips. The kids barely ate the pizza and I think Solly was the only one who really ate any chips.

9.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think the live dinner is the first video where he actually showed the pizza being served. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember ever watching them eat his precious pizza before. He always ends the video Thursdays right away when they are gonna serve the food.

I was a little bit shocked to see how unpopular his pizza is. I knew Solly didn't like the sauce.....and Eden didn't like the cheese.....and the older boys only liked "light cheese".....and Sophia doesn't like pizza.....but I didn't realize how unpopular it truly is. WOW!!!! Asher and Judah had some......maybe Claudia ate a little bit......nobody else ate it. The only person who was shoveling pizza, milk and chips into his mouth as fast as he could swallow it....was TOMMO!!!

Eden's pizza must've been so gross she quit trying to eat it. Judah only ate a little. Solly ate his own cheese pizza. Maybe Claudia picked at it a little bit bit oh my gosh, the kids didn't really eat. So I guess Tommo is the only one who likes the dang pizza? WHY does he make so much pizza every dang week? So I guess he eats all the leftovers also.

HOW can he not show any concern or even notice that the kids are not eating?????? How can he sit there shoveling pizza, chips and drinking milk when the kids are barely eating anything at all??????

It was interesting how Asher said he "kinda" worked with Tommo in the business!!! "kinda"......I guess he means he goes out with Tommo once or twice every week doing "jobs". It was SO interesting how Tommo said that up to now, Asher "BABYSAT" the shop while he was out. Yeah Tommo......I bet Asher sure did babysit your shop.....right in between babysitting your kids and cleaning your home!!! Why do I not believe that Asher "works" with Tommo? Why do I feel that is just a coverup because Asher is 18 years old now and I guess folks ask in chat if Asher is done with school and working now? So I guess its easier to say he works with Tommo....than to say he works babysitting his siblings and taking care of Tommo and the house and yard also. I think most folks figured out that's what Asher really does. He did that since he was 15 years old, since right after Andrea passed away. I hope Tommo acknowledges to Asher that if it wasn't for him....and everything he did and does.....the entire family would've fallen apart!!!

10.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    How can he sit there and not notice how terrible his children are?

11.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Tom tried to play that dinner off like they didn't eat because it was Andrea's pizza. I think they just don't like any of his special homemade pizza with the generic brand sauce. He won't ever clue in to give up making it because it's "tradition." He would have been better off buying Domino's which he knows the kids like.

Can someone remind me about this baby doll? Was that a gift to Hannah from Tom, Grandma Kitty, or a viewer? Of course, Tom would lie and say it's in the attic- just like everything else he doesn't want to admit he trashed or sold. Sorry again to that poor woman who crocheted the Easter baskets!

Oh my, just got alerted he's on live now with shopping and Taco Tuesday night. Get out that fatty ground beef with no seasoning ladies! Time for another sh*t show!

12.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    OMG he is live going to Diehls tonight instead of Thursday!WTH

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    All the boys have new haircuts ... they can't do their usual shopping on Thursdays ... hmmmmm what's coming up on this weekend???

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Soooo IS he getting married on Thursday? 😂

And the little girls had nice hair too

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Tommo bought lunchables and 2 boxes of pop tarts. Could be used for a road trip. Hmmmm….

903 replies since 17/10/2022, 22:35   94153 views