Tom Mills gets lazier and lazier, while his kids get skinnier and skinnier Pt 24

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Mr. Mensa was frying ground beef on the stove top and forgot to turn it off before he left for Diehl's. So, the whole time he was there shopping at Diehl's it was on and lucky for him it only resulted in burnt meat, and not a housefire.

2.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I still don’t understand why Tom just doesn’t put his paid for groceries in his cart then push his cart to his van, unload it and have one of the older kids return the cart. This seems better than having his kids carry multiple bags and heavy gallons of milk. Daddy Mills seems to go out of his way to make a simple task harder than it need be. He chooses to do things in an abnormal way probably to seek attention.

3.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Something happening Thursday that needs lunchables and pop tarts. People in chat guessing he was getting married which then pissed off half the chat.

He was irritated with the girls constantly draping themselves over the cart and then was gruff with Solly who could not decide between the two choices which was Cheese Pizza or Extra Cheese Pizza. Yes he refused to take a cart to the car so instead they called poor Thomas from the back to carry groceries out.

The kids touched everything in the store plus their grubby money then when straight home and started fixing tortilla and cheese (taco Tuesday) and it was so gross. The groceries weren't even put away and the kids just started in on the food. They must be starving. Maybe Tom can eat burned meat while chatting with Cinderella while the kids eat alone.

4.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Retired Observer @ 19/10/2022, 01:58) 
    I still don’t understand why Tom just doesn’t put his paid for groceries in his cart then push his cart to his van, unload it and have one of the older kids return the cart. This seems better than having his kids carry multiple bags and heavy gallons of milk. Daddy Mills seems to go out of his way to make a simple task harder than it need be. He chooses to do things in an abnormal way probably to seek attention.

Same! Those carts are there for a reason! To take your paid for groceries all the way to your vehicle! Duh!

Also. He always buys multiples of milk. If he kept them in the cart and just told the cashier how many he has, it would be SO much easier!
    Mr.Mensa hasn’t figured that out yet though.

5.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dudleydoo @ 19/10/2022, 01:08) 
    Tom tried to play that dinner off like they didn't eat because it was Andrea's pizza. I think they just don't like any of his special homemade pizza with the generic brand sauce. He won't ever clue in to give up making it because it's "tradition." He would have been better off buying Domino's which he knows the kids like.

Can someone remind me about this baby doll? Was that a gift to Hannah from Tom, Grandma Kitty, or a viewer? Of course, Tom would lie and say it's in the attic- just like everything else he doesn't want to admit he trashed or sold. Sorry again to that poor woman who crocheted the Easter baskets!

Oh my, just got alerted he's on live now with shopping and Taco Tuesday night. Get out that fatty ground beef with no seasoning ladies! Time for another sh*t show!

One of the viewers sent a lifelike baby doll to Eden. She seemed to love it was holding it on various occasions. It seems to be no more.

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The poor, worn out, depressed & unhappy kids d0 noT eat enough food to make even
    one - BM a weeK !
    🤔😟🕰
    TomDaddy make terrible pizza because it's tradition.
    His lack of sterile technique in his filty kitchen probably makes FOOD POISONING as another TRADITION .
    Aaarg. !

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Didn’t it seem unusual for Tom to purchase the quantity from Diehls tonight?

Tom is so distracted he left the ground beef frying on the Stove while gone to Diehls.
    How could one person be so unaware of his surroundings?

8.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Patsy @ 19/10/2022, 02:27) 
    QUOTE (Dudleydoo @ 19/10/2022, 01:08) 
    Tom tried to play that dinner off like they didn't eat because it was Andrea's pizza. I think they just don't like any of his special homemade pizza with the generic brand sauce. He won't ever clue in to give up making it because it's "tradition." He would have been better off buying Domino's which he knows the kids like.

Can someone remind me about this baby doll? Was that a gift to Hannah from Tom, Grandma Kitty, or a viewer? Of course, Tom would lie and say it's in the attic- just like everything else he doesn't want to admit he trashed or sold. Sorry again to that poor woman who crocheted the Easter baskets!

Oh my, just got alerted he's on live now with shopping and Taco Tuesday night. Get out that fatty ground beef with no seasoning ladies! Time for another sh*t show!

One of the viewers sent a lifelike baby doll to Eden. She seemed to love it was holding it on various occasions. It seems to be no more.

The doll was a handcrafted life like baby doll. Typically a very expensive doll. Eden named her Lily and seemed happy with her. Unfortunately like many items gifted by thoughtful and caring subs she vanished into thin air.

We seldom see any toys at all. I recall an elaborate talking globe gifted by sun which would be a useful learning tool. Gone with the wind vanished. 😳

Where are their toys?

9.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I wonder how many on this thread had sent Tom something that he got rid of or didn't acknowledge and now they've joined the forces over here? lol

10.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Someone in the chat (Jen I think) sent him a card and gift, for his birthday maybe? Bc first he told Jen he got her card but didn't open it yet. Later he said she sent him a bunch of Pringles but they has "turned to sand" in the can during the shipping process. I can understand why people want to send stuff to the kids, bc they look like orphans. But why send chips and a card to Tom? He literally buys himself chips all the time plus can't be bothered to acknowledge gifts.

I want to give all those kids a big hug, a warm bubble bath, and good meal and a nice comfy pair of jogging pants/sweatshirt. Tom is 100% able to provide those for his kids, but he won't. Eden looks like an old woman always hunched over and disengaged. She's fading away in front of Tom but all he sees is Cinderella on his phone.

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Toomuchlaugh

I Would like to prepare a special bath bomb fizzie for each of them (individually as they probably have to share bath water). Make it very individualized. Good shampoo & conditioner and defanging spray for the girls. Fresh sheets on the bed and new pajamas. For the littles read a story to them like Andrea used to do. Hug them and have a conversation with each of them. One of them could go missing & Tom would never miss them.
    That my friends is heartbreaking reality. He never notices any of them except Hannah.

12.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    People send them stuff out of pity or because of parasocial relationships. People like Rachel Day and Stacey Nelson.

13.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Eden and Justus were home, I guess they didn’t realize the beef was still cooking? Tom just bought absolute JUNK for them. No fruit or veg, just pop tarts, milk, chocolate milk, lunchables, chips, toaster strudels, pancakes, frozen pizza, nerds candy, hamburger buns and pumpkins since a couple of their pumpkins have already rotted.

Solly was stimming at the cash register. He needs occupational therapy. He has behaviors that he will not grow out of. Tom had to zoom in on his total again : $123 for garbage.

Tacos is unseasoned beef and cheese in tortilla shells. What kids even eat the beef?Most of them just eat tortillas and cheese just like their nasty picky dad. So gross.

14.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I thought Eden and Justus didn’t go to the store either but I was surprised to see them getting out of the van and helping with bringing groceries in. So I think they went but just stayed in the van or dodged the camera?

15.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I thought I heard Tom say something like "I thought I'd pop on with a live dinner because we won't be doing this for much longer"
    And does anyone know Tom's middle name and know how to check Moorcroft's marriage license division to see if he's filed one?

903 replies since 17/10/2022, 22:35   94153 views