Tom Mills gets lazier and lazier, while his kids get skinnier and skinnier Pt 24

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if Tom gets his home heat for nothing too?? I never hear him mention how they heat the home so I don't believe it's a bill for him or he would be milking that too for money. Andrea's family owns a propane company so wondering if they provide him with heating?

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 10/19/2022, 04:40 PM) 
    I wonder if Tom gets his home heat for nothing too?? I never hear him mention how they heat the home so I don't believe it's a bill for him or he would be milking that too for money. Andrea's family owns a propane company so wondering if they provide him with heating?

If I'm not mistaken the "gas" bill (I assume natural gas used for heating) used to be paid by Thomas (prior to Thomas moving out). Tom used to say it was a 'small' bill so that's why it was given to Thomas to pay.

3.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The dresses the girls were wearing in the live were very cute. I wouldn’t choose the orange leggings with them. They all looked oddly groomed and turned out for a change so something seems a little up for sure!

I’m pretty sure Toms middle name is Lee like Asher’s.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CallItLikeISeeIt @ 10/19/2022, 04:55 PM) 
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 10/19/2022, 04:40 PM) 

If I'm not mistaken the "gas" bill (I assume natural gas used for heating) used to be paid by Thomas (prior to Thomas moving out). Tom used to say it was a 'small' bill so that's why it was given to Thomas to pay.

I wonder if he gets a reduced rate or discount if he said it was a small bill? I'm not sure how expensive natural gas is but I would think in Wyoming you would be using quite a bit through the Winter and Fall.

If he's never mentioning it then I'm guessing he must.

5.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Good point, MountainHiker11- I never hear him complain about a heating bill!

My take on last night's live is that possibly Tom is taking a quick trip down to Maclenny, Florida with his officer hat in hand for a little birthday arrest play with Cinderella! This man is never organized, yet had that shopping list in hand and ready to go. Granted- he was frantic as usual. He made sure to get some pancakes for breakfast, Lunchables for lunch, and pizza for dinner, though. It's possible that Cinderella told him to at least have food in the house for the kids and haircuts before he leaves them all for Florida. He's already so neglectful of them already.

Think about it. The shaving video was around the 23rd of October last year. Right before his birthday! It was a quick flight down there and back as he knows he needs to be with the kids on his actual birthday.

He also made the comment in the store that he was trying to save some money. Granted- isn't he always! However, perhaps he had to pay quite a large airline ticket to go get laid! Tickets can't be cheap going from the middle of nowhere Wyoming down to Jacksonville, FL.

Just saying........😎 Tom is only motivated by one thing and we know what that is!! 👮😜

6.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GossipGal @ 19/10/2022, 12:26) 
    I thought Eden and Justus didn’t go to the store either but I was surprised to see them getting out of the van and helping with bringing groceries in. So I think they went but just stayed in the van or dodged the camera?

I rewatched and you’re right. They were there but I just missed it.

Thomas Lee Mills is his full legal name, Abelle is right.

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don't remember what Andrea said the cost of gas was a month but I believe it was around $50 where as their electric bill was $300 a month. Andrea, did not accept government supports not even money for home schooling. Having a small house, with numerous computers and even more people, will require little gas to heat, even when it is -40.

8.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    He was definitely manic in the shopping video......racing speech, the sing song voice he does when he is super excited, preaching and explaining stuff to the kids that didn't need explaining, buying more random junk than usual.....and he was also more distracted than usual too, leaving the stove on and meat cooking on there and not realizing he did it.

I kinda thought maybe he is getting married soon.....maybe before his birthday next week. I still don't believe there is a woman out there dumb enough to marry him and marry into that entire messed up situation. So......I think maybe he is going to visit Cinderella again? That kinda explains why he bought the junk food for the kids....he said before he gets extra "convenience food" when they dont have a lot of time. Or, maybe Cinderella is going to visit him?

I don't care who is going to visit who......or even if he was getting married standing on the roof of his dumb Lightening McQueen car dressed like Officer Dibble......the decline in the kids is all I care about, and its getting worse every week. The dark circles under Claudias eyes were scary in the video. Eden and Justus look the saddest I have ever seen them. Hannah is still the star of the show every week even though there are other kids who need acknowledgement and attention. Solly squatting on the floor counting his pennies to pay for his candy ... while videoed by Tommo..... is so sad. Miss Hannah knows she is the star of the show......she answers roll call with "Hannah cutie pie" instead of just saying her name. Its not her fault, its all she knows......and its wrong! She could grow into a nightmare kid because she knows she gets everything her own way now....and its gonna be awful hard to change that way of thinking in her.

Tommo is STILL driving the van, with all the kids on board.....reading live chat. He is THE most distracted adult I ever saw......but driving while reading live chat and turning around to show Hannah right behind him is something he keeps on doing and its SO dangerous. A split second accident while driving like that could be devastating for all of them and it would be 100% his fault. And his insurance would not pay out either. If they can prove he was online and streaming while driving....he would be liable for everything and everyone hurt and vehicles damaged in any accident. Why doesn't Asher hold his phone while they are driving and Asher could talk to the you tube people while Tommo concentrates on driving?

Leaving the stove on and meat cooking on there while everybody was out of the house at the store is also proof of how distracted he is. That is SO dangerous. They also cook late night snacks a lot. He talked about that many times. What happens if he left the stove on then.....and went to bed and nobody realized it was on? Do they even have smoke alarms in the house?

I believe he is either going to visit Cinderella or she is going to visit him. Whatever......his behavior is very concerning. I wonder how Kitty or Ryan or any of Andrea's family feel when they watch the videos? Isn't there anybody who could talk to him and tell him he needs to change his behaviors and focus on being safe? Why is it even necessary for somebody to point that out to an adult who is about to turn 46 years old? But it is.

He also said they were "out of a lot of stuff". So what do the kids get to eat for the weekend and until he does monthly shopping next week on the 24th? That's a long time to wait when there are little kids who always seem to be hungry and "Daddy" just picked up random junk food to get them through until he does monthly shopping. He was late doing monthly shopping the past two months also. If he is late again this month, sounds like they don't have much food in the house. SHAME ON HIM!!!

9.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    New here, so forgive if I make mistakes in accepted protocol.

1. Does Tom get social security for the kids? I have looked it up online and it is possible he does but it is possible he doesn't. If Andrea paid into it, they would, but if they only paid in for Tom's earnings, then they wouldn't. I used to watch their videos when Andrea was alive, but I couldn't stomach it, even when April was in the picture, so I stopped after Andrea died. I often think that if she were here to see her home and her kids, she would be devastated.

2. What was April's last name or her facebook moniker or something? I would like to see her happy new life,even though I hated her interactions with Tom.

3. As I understand it, this new girl in Florida has 2 kids, is 21 and has a prison record. She is on parole and cannot leave the state. Also, Tom has apparently said he is open to having lots more children. So my question: would Tom leave Wyoming to move them all to Florida? Why on earth would any 21 year old get involved with this man? There have got to be a LOT more things beneath the surface that would explain this. I would imagine also, that if Tom Moved to Florida, Asher, Judah, Justus...... would not. But those poor girls. The last stability in their lives, namely familiar surroundings, would be ripped away. What might be best is if Andrea's sisters took the kids in, so Tom could go off to Florida to start a new batch of kids.

4. Solomon and Claudia need professional intervention. He is going to turn them into psychopaths with zero empathy or concern for anyone. I am serious about this and it does worry me.

The lives of Andrea and her kids were almost blissful. Andrea had her faults but she kept a pretty good grip on reality. Cooked a variety of meals, a variety of foods. Grew a lot of foods herself. The kids looked healthy, were talkative, seemed happy. She clothed them reasonably, sewed things, maintained a lot of separate areas in their lives; Tom didn't have to do anything but show up for game night, pizza night, bible study night. Everything was done for him, and he could be the Godhead. I am surprised people who have their lives together as much as Grandma Kitty and Papa Doug do, even Grandpa Gary does ----- not to mention Andrea's sisters, aren't able to have an intervention on Tom and make him see he is f&*king up, and that things have got to change. I know that in the past DCFS were called on Tom and Andrea, but now there really would be a reason for them to intervene and they seem oddly uninvolved. Why?

Thanks for letting me ramble. I won't do it often.

10.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    ___. DId one of Andrea's male adult relatives have a " sex offender " status ?
    He would visit
    >>>>>> & the parents welcomed him with open arms, right. ?

11.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The person a couple threads ago that said Justus was going to public school also said that Tom was getting married in October. Since they were right about Justus, I wondered if they were right about the marriage. Then the kids get haircuts, which you know they never get. Now he's busy on Thursday, which he never is. Is he actually going to miss his rigid pizza making night? Then I begin to think, maybe that's why his kids like Eden look even more morose than normal. But then my mind says that morose is morose and they're always that way so how can you define more morose? I just hope one thing. If he's getting married, it's not to the speculated 23 year old with a felony. He's such a f-up.

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lillibb @ 10/19/2022, 03:48 PM) 
    I thought I heard Tom say something like "I thought I'd pop on with a live dinner because we won't be doing this for much longer"
    And does anyone know Tom's middle name and know how to check Moorcroft's marriage license division to see if he's filed one?

When?

According to him, we should subscribe to him because you never know when he's going to go shopping on a weird day. lmao

13.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Mary Smith1

1. No. Andrea maybe worked 1 year and then married Tom. At most, he received a 1 time payment of about $250 from the government for burial. He probably didn't even spend that as I'm sure Andrea's family paid for the funeral. He, did, however, receive countless stimulus checks for all 9 children.

2. I can't remember April's last name and think there may be violations against lising it. A Google search may find it pretty easily.

3. We don't know for sure that Tom's new girlfriend is that girl in Florida but there have been speculations that seem to fit at times. We know she has a couple of kids and Tom has said himself that she feels like she would be overwhelmed by the number of children in his house.

I personally feel he has been OK not showing her because deep down he knows his loyal, Christian followers would drop him in a hot minute. I don't believe he'd ever move to Florida. He is too rigid in his routines and environment. He can't cope outside of Moorcroft, WY.

It has been insinuated by an "insider" poster that she is stringing him along and that he sends her money. I could see that for sure.

4. I agreed that some professional intervention is really needed for all children. I do believe that Claudia and Solly are two of the brightest and most neglected, though. I think they are both sweet kids who, unfortunately, are never given any credit for anything, just blame.

I do not feel that any friends or family members will be able to change Tom or even talk sense into him. They are probably afraid to speak out for fear that Tom would ostracize them and keep the children away from them. It's sad!

DCS has been called but there is very little that can done. The kids have beds, a warm house and food. DCS has bigger fish to fry- unfortunately.

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The house heating issue - that is an interesting consideration. If they are so stingy they can only bathe once a week to save money, then why waste money on heat which is way more expensive than hot water. Inquiring minds want to know.

15.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    A couple of reminders:

1. It is against our rules to diagnose anyone, especially children. Unless a YTer has said they or their child has something no one should be saying with absolute certainty that they do.

2. It is also against our rules to share here if you’ve commented on a YTer’s videos, social media, etc. Likewise it’s also against the rules to post here that you’ve reported a YTer to CPS, their job, etc. What you do off this website should stay off this website.

3. And don’t share names, addresses, phone numbers that the YTer has not shared. Information may be in public records but we don’t post that stuff here.

Our rules are posted in the very first section on this website.

903 replies since 17/10/2022, 22:35   94153 views