Mel Soldera Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yeah honestly I come here to connect with all of you lmao 🤣🤣🤣 Yeah “momsy” cause she does all these for show or for her soon-to-be stepkids too. She only does some kiddo activities like Loocah’s swimming, kids’ parties & stupid ass rock climbing & thinking she looked like Black Widow in that all-black tight outfit, but nothing else really enriching. She spends too much time on SM cause she’s addicted to it

Edited by putain de merde! - 21/4/2024, 01:40

2.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have to say now it’s her parents that did this. They probably told her she’s the best ever since she was young, that she’s the prettiest, the most or whatever of everything, and that she can do no wrong. I don’t even feel bad for her parents because it’s their parenting that got her to be this way, even at this age. And they are reaping the rewards of that, having to fund her lifestyle till the very last day.
    The other day too she posted something that said, “Luca: I don’t care what people think of me. I care about what I think about myself”. She’s teaching the same shit to her kid. Her kid is unfortunate looking, so is Loocah not gonna care what people think, including her mom that’ll probably soon tell her that she needs fillers under her eyes for “preventative measures”?? 😂
    Attached Image
    IMG_8350

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Is she testing this out as wedding attire?

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Doubt it. She wrote that her parents just got back from Japan & her mom got her this bustier. She’s still showing off her arms & shoulders & boobs 🤮

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Even this screenshot, she captioned it with this emoji, which means chef’s kiss. And she put 3 of that 🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼. So self-absorbed!! Beurk 🤮 I’ll still be here contributing cause I need to see how this train wreck unfolds, like when they get married & all the kids drive her nuts lol 😂
    Attached Image
    IMG_8321

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And this was from Dec 2023 lmao 🤣 She was trying so hard to fit into these sausage casing, and the dress, she said she got a XS but should’ve gotten a S. Someone went no & that comment had 8 likes 😂
    She’s really stupid. What you put on the Internet stays there forever. Loocah & her friends & his kids & his kids’ friends & all their friends’ parents will all see these & would’ve already have seen these videos & photos & clips of hers, I’m sure. Even his ex-wife (assuming if he was married), would tell him, if she hasn’t already, she’ll do so at some point, “Your current wife is embarrassing our kids.” And tension ensues. So much for a “supporting, loving stable relationship & partner”. Lol 😂😈
    Attached Image
    IMG_8361

7.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A bit weird for a first concert at 6 years old, she really treats her kid like her best friend, im sure people will at the concert will be shocked!

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her hairline sucks. She didn’t patch it up with hair powder or whatever. Looking old AF lol 😂 And we’ll never forget she had crooked teeth forever & the Internet told her to fix it lmao 🤣 All her old videos had her crooked teeth 🤣
    Also I checked. Shakira concert in Montreal is in Dec. By then her Loocah Bear is still just 7. Which 7yo goes to such concerts? Raising a winner!!
    Attached Image
    IMG_8368

9.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    please keep this rule in mind - ESPECIALLY when it comes to a young child:

6. Use good judgement when it comes to discussing extended family members who don’t feature heavily in an influencers’ videos.

new thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=63027078

1058 replies since 21/10/2022, 17:49   166070 views