Status
    Anonymous
    getting a new thread started

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That's ironic. Mel has no problem exposing her child on the internet yet we get penalized for commenting.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I concur ☝🏼. Showing kids online is far more dangerous. I thought parents are supposed to protect their kids?? So we are now taking these influencers’s side? What’s the world come to??
    Attached Image
    IMG_8387

4.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Part 3 already! When will this woman be cancelled?!! Some influencers like her just need to be stopped and removed permanently from social media! And no mel just because im talking hate fies NOT mean im doing less than you, it just means im sick of a society where people like you get to broadcast their bullshit and not receive consequences. And I have never ever received ANY hate, whereas you have, so i wonder how does that make YOU succesful in life? A person that receives ANY amount of hate is quite questionable actually as to their own character of a person.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And she just tried to downplay her age. She talked about her wrinkly undereyes, “I think it’s a case I’m over 30 & pushing 40”. Bitch you’re already 40! We can count! 1983 to 2024 is already 41 this June! 🙄

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And such bad habits. Loocah eating in front of the TV & watching movie at the same time. Wtf parenting is this? And she went on & on about this below 😒
    Attached Image
    IMG_8390

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She’s so full of herself. Let the kid watch Harry Potter in peace. Luca will be so annoyed with her when she’s a teenager. Just chill! I wonder if her mom did the same thing or if this is a Mel thing. Trying too hard to be like a teenager herself. Chill on all the lips and Botox Mel, it’s not making you look younger. But I guess she looks up to Kardashians and Housewife’s in her 40:s. So sad that she doesn’t have better women role models. Embrace 40, it’s actually really fucking great :)

8.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Actually so many influencers are reducing the amount of times they get botox in a year (1-2 times a year) and actually removing their fillers (cause filler does not dissolve on its own and little amounts stay forever) so many people are realising this and then what does idiot here go amd do, gets quarterly botox 🙄🙄🙄 and massive amounts of filler!!
    All i have to say is good luck 🫣 and cant wait to see how this science experiment train reck turns out at 50 years old with a kid in high school and probably looking like a stretched out old hag.

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Shhh don’t give her any ideas to reduce her Botox & fillers! She reads here. Lol 😂

10.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lol!! Wouldnt she be exactly the type of person to take advice from hate comments!😝
    Theres a monkey smoking in her brain!
    Oh no wait oops my bad, monkeys are smarter!

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yeah remember she finally got her teeth fixed from hate comments lmao 🤣 And yes she’s so full of herself. She can simply play Harry Potter for Loocah to watch & she can choose not to watch it with her. She has a way to make anything about her. In fact I hope & pray that she gets so suckered into ALL of the Harry Potter series 😂
    There are dermatologists that don’t even do Botox or fillers on themselves. That just shows how stupid Mel is. She started with 20-something units & it’s gone up to close to 50 units. It can only go up in price & per quarter it’s $500+. She’s shown receipts. So it’s $2K+ a year. And lmao 🤣 she claims she’ll always be honest. Well how about be honest about your real no makeup look aka no Botox & no fillers too? What a dumb c^nt. 😵‍💫
    Also again she talked about Michael Kors as her 1st corporate job/big girl job. That’s not corporate! She never spent a day in corporate! 🙄

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    “Did we nail it?” And the word “madam” on her own kid. 🙄 Again showing her Loocah Bear & not her own man. And the self-praise & self-rating, “Omg guys I wish we could scratch & sniff this. It smells incredible. I give it a 10 out of 10”. Lmao 🤣! For 1, gross 🤮! Scratch & sniff what?? Her butt? It’s just fking chicken. Anyone can do this. And ohh we can tell you’re some family of 3 now (the loner fiancé that has his 2 kids with his ex-wife or ex-gf instead of them being with him - wow what a catch he is!!)
    Attached Image
    IMG_8394

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    And she’s so proud of cooking Sunday dinner. So her parent always cooks on Sunday when they are not on vacation. Boss Babe lives next door to mom and dad and eats there every week. Leave the kid alone and let her eat in peace, jesus. I’m tired of it, imagine how tired Luca will be. And, she is over 40! Can’t take care of herself without her parents. I’m 44 and when I look at Melissa I see a child. She’s wasn’t like this a few years ago. She’s going backwards.

14.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I wonder how the guy feels about living next door to his in-laws. I think a one hour distance would be perfect X)

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Also she overcooked the chicken. Cooking on the stovetop and putting it in the oven. WTF. I bet the chicken tasted rubbery & tough to bite into & chew. I mean the way she went on about her cooking & asking Loocah if they nailed it. Like she’s seeking her kid’s approval?? It’s so exhausting having a camera to your face all the time (hers & Loocah’s).
    She talks too much & thus revealed that they eat at her parents’ home on the weekend or on Sun. She basically “adopted” the dude lmao 🤣! He’s an orphan 😂

18 replies since 26/4/2024, 01:20   1668 views