Did Shady really say that? LOL

3.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So glad that now I know what Shaydy does all day:

1. She makes lists of her lists - already has a Christmas 2023 list going
    2. She says "no" - to volunteering, to time with friends, to overnight guests, etc ....
    3. .....So that she and Shiny can watch "White Christmas", since that is listed on her list and then gets taken off the list
    4. Instead of going to the grocery store multiple times a day (despite her lists), she now does grocery pickup....
    5. .....To pick up the prepared foods that she buys for her parties that she says "no" to (because she is busy, you know, so she can't cook from scratch (like she ever does anyway).

So basically she does nothing but watch movies, listen to music, eat out, serve processed foods at home, read books, cross things off her list and she can call it "getting her family ready for Christmas".

4.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Only Shay would be thinking about Christmas 2023 on November 3, 2022
    :5153:

5.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    5. .....To pick up the prepared foods that she buys for her parties that she says "no" to (because she is busy, you know, so she can't cook from scratch (like she ever does anyway).

That is all I need to know about this scammer that has published multiple "cookbooks" (specifically on baking btw) and buys store-bought goods. Not that there is anything wrong with that, we alll do it, but it just highlights the contrast between Shay Shull the Foodie vs. Shay Shull in real life.

6.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wish she would show more off what they actually eat. Are they really all gluten free at home?

7.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Everything about her list of lists gave me anxiety. Manic Panic indeed.

8.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m very much a list maker because I’m super forgetful. But she makes super long lists just to check things off to prove that she is the best at completing tasks.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Do any of us believe anything on that fake Christmas list and narrative? Please like she really is working on Christmas 2023 because she is oh so extra special in her superior skills of organization???? I believe she hates to really cook, do extra work of any kind, have overnight or guests in general because it's work. And she can't wait to get the Christmas holiday over with after she makes her $$$ and the clock strikes midnight on Dec 25 and can be onto the next vacay

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Gosh she’s insufferable

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think she hates doing anything where she is not the center of it. I too, felt the dysfunction from that post. I think it is funny that when she does her day-in-the-lives and lists of those sort, that she never includes shopping on her to do list although new things seem to appear on her feed and social every single day. Even the kids don't repeat clothes much. She makes these extreme lists and gets up in the middle of the night, not to squeeze every little bit of celebrating out of her season but so she can internet shop.

12.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 3/11/2022, 15:51) 
    I wish she would show more off what they actually eat. Are they really all gluten free at home?

Shes not eating much trying to maintain her XXXS size. I suspect shes either anorexic or bulimic. Im guessing only K is doing gluten free and the rest are eating regular.

13.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her holiday tips trigger my anxiety. She’s so manic and over the top. If I asked my husband to take a day off work in the middle of the week almost two months to put up decorations, he’d literally laugh in my face. Then again, he has a real job. It’s so unfair how much money these two have with how little they work.

14.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m still baffled on what exactly she is planning for Christmas 2023? What could possibly make her say “next year I want to…” that can’t be done this year? It’s November 3, not December 23?

15.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sherika @ 3/11/2022, 19:06) 
    Her holiday tips trigger my anxiety. She’s so manic and over the top. If I asked my husband to take a day off work in the middle of the week almost two months to put up decorations, he’d literally laugh in my face. Then again, he has a real job. It’s so unfair how much money these two have with how little they work.

For now… just wait until they get audited. Shay is not as clever as she thinks she is, and the IRS is probably already onto her. I also wonder if Narci still has the option to pursue a civil suit against her, even though the police didn’t move forward with criminal charges despite stating that she did in fact commit identity theft.

992 replies since 2/11/2022, 23:06   306528 views