Shay Shull and the Manic Panic Jammie Cocoa Christmas Pt 7

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I had zero idea what she was talking about. But, why doesn't she have her laundry basket in front of the washer if she doesn't want the clothes on the floor?

2.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    And, who has a movie that you watch every year at the beginning of the holiday season BEFORE you can watch any other movies? How rigid can you be?

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She has the same w/d upstairs. Has it not been a “problem” there?

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Laundry downstairs in on a slab and level so I think she is full of lies on this issue. The only way it could continually be a problem if she loaded the washer with so may clothes you can't have any space left at all to spin it. However as I said I have washed KING size comforters and very large loads of heavy items and had no problem. It has settings for large items that spins and washes it at correct speed. In past homes besides the Maytag, I had the LG, Samsung, GE, all front loaders and none of the laundry was in a ball and fell out when you opened the door. It has at least a 6+ inch rubber gasket seal, stainless lip on the frame so it isn't flying out of the washer onto the floor. BS, BS! Yes exactly the w/d upstairs located 12 ft in the air with a ladder to get to it should have the same problem if her story was true.

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Just saw on FB where Shaydy's MIL told her to put a laundry basked under the door of the washing machine and Shaydy replied "that's an idea!" How vapid can it get?

BTW - Cheryll, Shiny's mother works for State Farm now, since August 2020. She is probably handling the incoming correspondence that needs to be forwarded to the different agents. Same thing that Shaydy used to do, but she called it "motivational insurance planning" or something like that.

6.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MollyandCharlie @ 11/10/2022, 06:08 PM) 
    Just saw on FB where Shaydy's MIL told her to put a laundry basked under the door of the washing machine and Shaydy replied "that's an idea!" How vapid can it get?

BTW - Cheryll, Shiny's mother works for State Farm now, since August 2020. She is probably handling the incoming correspondence that needs to be forwarded to the different agents. Same thing that Shaydy used to do, but she called it "motivational insurance planning" or something like that.

How do we know this? She isn't listed on the website, even though Shady still is. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    If you look at Cheryll Shull's FB page, it says that she is employed by State Farm since August 10, 2020. So, she started there when she was approximately 65+ years old. Since most insurance paperwork was set up to be handled remotely during the beginning of the pandemic, I can see her doing clerical work for Shiny from the comfort of her house. I also find it curious that all the other agents with Shiny has not been with him for very long. Several just started in 2020. Kudos to them for even making it that long.

8.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MollyandCharlie @ 10/11/2022, 21:13) 
    If you look at Cheryll Shull's FB page, it says that she is employed by State Farm since August 10, 2020. So, she started there when she was approximately 65+ years old. Since most insurance paperwork was set up to be handled remotely during the beginning of the pandemic, I can see her doing clerical work for Shiny from the comfort of her house. I also find it curious
    that all the other agents with Shiny has not been with him for very long. Several just started in 2020. Kudos to them for even making it that long.

I wonder if his mom is an “employee” for the benefits so she could retire from whatever her previous job was??? I wouldn’t put it past Shiny to take care of his mom by putting her on the payroll and giving her a job title without much actual work.

9.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    When Shay said she canceled all her 'extras' yesterday and felt so much relief, I couldn't figure out what she could possibly be canceling. What are "extras"?

It must have been her Grandfather's marine tribute thing. It was obvious she wasn't there, those pictures were definitely lower quality than her phone would take. How dare she demand we get our tissues out before reading about something that she blew off.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh please tell me she didn't cancel her granddad's tribute, that is low even for her.

11.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow, her face is really messed up. Any chance it might teach her to accept aging gracefully (see her mother)? That red filter isnt helping either but you can clearly see how burned/ red it is

12.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I love that for her. Truly.

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What I want to know about Shady using her Grandfather's tribute is the following. 1. Did she get photographic permission from each of the Marines to publish there photo? How much do you bet she did not. 2. Did she get permission from the military itself to publish this ceremony of the Marines on SM? Bet everything she did not 3. Did she get her grandfather's permission to put all that on SM? 4.Why is she using a very personal private moment again? 5. Literally is nothing sacred in her life that she can just have a private family moment without bragging about any and everything that makes her look like a "wonderful" person? She did not serve, nor did Shiny so I have a real problem with her publishing the Marines and this moment on SM. If she wants to show her grandfather fine, but leave these men and the Marines out of her using them for her own personal accolades of ...oh how wonderful!!

14.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Design Diva @ 11/11/2022, 09:00 PM) 
    What I want to know about Shady using her Grandfather's tribute is the following. 1. Did she get photographic permission from each of the Marines to publish there photo? How much do you bet she did not. 2. Did she get permission from the military itself to publish this ceremony of the Marines on SM? Bet everything she did not 3. Did she get her grandfather's permission to put all that on SM? 4.Why is she using a very personal private moment again? 5. Literally is nothing sacred in her life that she can just have a private family moment without bragging about any and everything that makes her look like a "wonderful" person? She did not serve, nor did Shiny so I have a real problem with her publishing the Marines and this moment on SM. If she wants to show her grandfather fine, but leave these men and the Marines out of her using them for her own personal accolades of ...oh how wonderful!!

I get your point, but it was on the news so I think she gets a pass unfortunately.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/north-te...l-hero/3122540/

Didn't Shady say she was traveling a bunch in the next few months? They went on Fall break, but why the big silence....I mean if they aren't gone at least once a month, WTH....

15.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Has she taken the girls trip yet?

Thanksgiving away?

Definitely Christmas skiing.

How has she never taken the girls to NYC for the Rockettes yet?

992 replies since 2/11/2022, 23:06   306540 views