50 Shades of Bitch Boys pt 49: Fiddy Actin Like A Bad B Rollin Round In A Used Caddy, Dirrty Darryl & Uncle Pawlie Are Tag Team Daddies, Mark's Cooking & Cleaning Since The SAHM Is A Deadbeat

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This is rich coming from the bitch who has the attachment for her kitchen aid mixer to shred cheese but never uses it cuz it’s too much work to clean. Always uses her cheap hand grater. I’m sure the pasta maker will get tons of use 🤠. (P.S. she just stocked up on the giant box of spaghetti at Sams club too 😏😏🤣)

2.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Hey there garbage people! I see there hasn't been too much to snark about with the gruesome twosome as of late. That Lemon making a "YT comeback", okay. She had a break and has come back refreshed and with great new content. NOT!!!! It looks like it's just for the holiday revenue. :flcvoy01: And 50 has practically disappeared from SM. No big f'ed up crap going on in her victim life. They are two of the most boring broads on YT I think. Months have gone by without much from them and they still post the same boring meaningless content. Well at least you can say one thing about them they are consistent at being consistently BORING.

That drink fridge of Lemons is repulsive. No water, no 100% juices, nothing but sugary God awful drinks in there. She's just so lost about what to let her kids consume. They all look like they've put on weight in the last year. And it's not just the normal weight gain that some kids have at the ages of about 9-12. She's turning them into unhealthy little tubs of goo.

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I wonder if they ate walking tacos...
    :snickering:
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20221218-130448~2

4.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I am confused, they didn't sit at the table for dinner? It was just snacks then. Is there a tv in the kitchen?

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What are the odds 50 puts up all 12 days of Christmas videos before Christmas? We're lucky if we get the 12th day of Christmas video by
    St Patrick's day.

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Only the lemon family could watch 4 movies back to back in 1 day. #lazylemons

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Just turn it off for the ten minutes it take rose and Bryce to say they won’t eat your sloppy joes

8.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62673907

892 replies since 5/11/2022, 14:55   63188 views