50 Shades of Mediocrity Part 50: Why do more than the bare minimum if you don't have to?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by Mommaof5

2.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Do all 5 people want to watch 4 movies in a row? 8 hours of watching movies? And they all agree to that?? That is how you know you are raising a family of couch potato’s

3.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Paige couldn’t wrap and send her own gifts to her siblings?
    Attached Image
    571076FB-3FE1-47ED-B84F-13D166243D13

4.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I hope Paige bought them and had them sent to lemon who wrapped them to save on shipping but knowing that family. Paige didn’t have to lift a finger

5.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Lemon’s asinine purchase of a pasta/dough maker is comical. I thought her whole brand was “quick and easy”. And she should just accept it and lean into it. Not everyone loves cooking. Nothing wrong with that.

But she insists on being seen as someone who loves to cook and prepare meals for her family despite all evidence suggesting otherwise. 70% of their meals are either takeout or Hello Fresh meals. And she relies on the frozen food section for the other 30%. And that’s fine if that’s all you can manage. But own it, Lem.

You’re a Spaghetti-os and frozen garlic bread family. Not a homemade pasta and pizza dough family. No matter how many gadgets you buy (and later sell at a loss).

6.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Nah Lemon paid for those. Everything is a flex. Personally I think her past is the key for the flexing. Her ex is successful and apparently has done well. She has regrets? The travel magnets and constant "I need to look like I'm rich" really is telling. In reality it's not what it appears to be. Maybe one day we will find out where the money from from because it's sure not from Lemon working hard.

7. Old Rotten Twat
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Dontdothat @ 18/12/2022, 18:04) 
    Nah Lemon paid for those. Everything is a flex. Personally I think her past is the key for the flexing. Her ex is successful and apparently has done well. She has regrets? The travel magnets and constant "I need to look like I'm rich" really is telling. In reality it's not what it appears to be. Maybe one day we will find out where the money from from because it's sure not from Lemon working hard.

Agree gorllll she probably is trying to one up the ex

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lemon is dreaming if she thinks any ex is bored enough to watch her lame videos. If he is, he is probably thanking his lucky stars he is no longer attached to this wasteful, self-indulgent, delusional hag.

9.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm sure he was watching while they lived in a boatshed.

10.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I love my fellow garbage people so I am subscribing although I find these ladies boring.

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lemonloaf got a bunch of new cabinets, so time to load them up with useless appliances.

12.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Has it already been pointed out that Lemon’s comeback is the same time Paige left? Wonder what that’s about?

13.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I don't know about the rest of you, but.... I'm not sure why Lemon couldn't have just said 2-3 months ago, or however long ago her "exit" was, when she gave her YT farewell that her eldest daughter was moving out soon. And that she just wanted to soak up the time she had left at home. No one would have bashed her for wanting to spend that time with Paige. Instead she had to make an enormous and elaborate deal about the whole thing. I'm not sure she can actually tell the truth.

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Well Lemon is not so smart also she is lazy so she probably thought it would be forever. We knew she would be back.

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PhotoshoppedlikeJenny @ 12/18/2022, 01:55 PM) 
    Well Lemon is not so smart also she is lazy so she probably thought it would be forever. We knew she would be back.

Yep!!! She was fooling no one. She just one wanted the sympathies from her subscribers about how sad that she was leaving forever. Or two She was planning her "comeback" strategically for the holidays. However, you're right, that was said here by numerous people if not everyone, that she'd be back.

901 replies since 18/12/2022, 16:22   67148 views