Another Chapter of Landy Lies: She Overbuys, Always Cries and Still Filters Her True Size-Part 51

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you for the thread title, Bangle Bitch

2.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    PizzaTits

I am so happy to have you on this forum. You provide so much insight into the industry!

3. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Yetta I don't follow Jen and I don't think I've ever read any of her books. Her name is familiar to me because I would see it in Christian bookstores. That's the extent of my knowledge of her. I always assumed she was trying to promote Christ. With this book and reaching out to very secular influencers - LANDYN HUTCHINSON - it makes me think she's more interested in selling books than winning souls.

I digress.

Let's hope Landyn tries to behave like a lady, if possible. How about ya leave the PTA bathing, vag steaming and going braless out of the discussion. Maybe you can talk about that one time you and Steve went to church. You remember, about 5 years ago on Easter.

4.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EatTheRich @ 8/11/2022, 14:03) 
    PizzaTits

I am so happy to have you on this forum. You provide so much insight into the industry!

Oh, happy to do! I (thankfully) do not lead the influencer marketing group, but have a lot of crossover with them. It’s still the hot new thing in our industry but I still have a very high level ick factor with all of it.

For those who follow Jennifer Boyles Formerly Ross (I like to call her that because in many ways she is WORSE than Landyn), I would say Jen Hatmaker is of the Glennon Doyle, Rachel Hollis, Uncaged/Untamed pedigree with a little bit of Joel Osteen prosperity gospel mixed in.

5.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PizzaTits @ 11/8/2022, 07:26 AM) 
    PizzaTits

Oh, happy to do! I (thankfully) do not lead the influencer marketing group, but have a lot of crossover with them. It’s still the hot new thing in our industry but I still have a very high level ick factor with all of it.

For those who follow Jennifer Boyles Formerly Ross (I like to call her that because in many ways she is WORSE than Landyn), I would say Jen Hatmaker is of the Glennon Doyle, Rachel Hollis, Uncaged/Untamed pedigree with a little bit of Joel Osteen prosperity gospel mixed in.

Ugh. 'nuff said!

6. Lornadoone
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Ugh. 'nuff said!
    [/QUOTE]
    Couldn't agree more!

7. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (PizzaTits @ 11/8/2022, 07:26 AM) 
    PizzaTits

That's all I need to know about her then. THANK YOU!

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PizzaTits @ 8/11/2022, 14:26) 
    PizzaTits

I would love to know if you have insight about how people in your industry feel about Landyn! Or first-hand experiences!

PizzaTits

9.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PizzaTits @ 11/8/2022, 02:26 PM) 
    PizzaTits

UGH! That is all I need to know--haha. Untamed is one of the ONLY books that I have ever quit reading about 1/4th of the way through. I always try to finish every book/movie that I start. It was so arrogant and smug with the over dramatics that only a woman of privilege can deliver.

10. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +4   Like  

User deleted

All things considered - I'm here for the shit show.

I'm Team Jen and hope her agenda is bigger than Landyn's :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

11.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CC and Donny's PT Babysitter @ 11/8/2022, 03:00 PM) 
    All things considered - I'm here for the shit show.

I'm Team Jen and hope her agenda is bigger than Landyn's :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

Right?? I'm glad this is happening the day before I go back to working in the corporate world so that I can sit back and comfortably watch how embarrassing this will be for her LIVE!!

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Several of the influencers I follow are just showing their Christmas decorations or decorating a small tree as an example. Now Landyn is saying she is just going to show her decorations.

13. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +9   Like  

User deleted

The whole Christmas decorating thing is dumb.

It's become more about IG than celebrating and making memories with family and friends.

14.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is already starting off exactly how I would predict - she's wearing the sweatshirt that she cut the collar off of?? And thank god she mentioned that she's wearing a sports bra--who called that one? And since when is she a big voter?? She's already mentioned her Make A Wish event as well in the first 4 minutes. "We do a lot of camping as a family". The lies have started...
    Also, her skin is AWFUL now that we can see it unfiltered. Wow!

15.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    5 minutes in and she has interrupted Jen and brought up her make a wish event, their RV and Luke. :smoking-smiley-face:

971 replies since 8/11/2022, 13:55   115098 views