Another Chapter of Landy Lies: She Overbuys, Always Cries and Still Filters Her True Size-Part 51

« Older   Newer »

1. Always Lurking
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Im here for the snarking @ 10/11/2022, 16:15) 
    Sure, Jan. You like anything “imperfect” which is why you spend the vast majority of your time with beauty appointments/treatments to fix your imperfections. The person Landyn thinks she is sooooo different from reality. It’s sad that she doesn’t even know herself at her age.

Individuality - is that why her home has no personality? All neutral, no family pictures that I’ve seen. Just the bust. Sounds original to me.

2. LandyLurker
        +12   Like  

User deleted

The school where Lily went to school - Ensworth - is THE WORST. Kids driving G Wagons, so much recruiting for athletes. So yes - super sheltered!

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If Luke was there for that dinner, she's going to end up giving the kid gout with recipes like that. And the .69 figure with Lily bagging frat boys and athletes wasn't lost on me, her friends are apparently trash, too.

Knapp Girl, my son is in the CEAT school in the Midwest for mechanical engineering, and he said the architecture students have it rough, they practically live at the library. There is no way Lily is engaged in any course of study that is demanding.

4.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The way she describes the conversations she has with the Cornfield Crew sounds positively EXHAUSTING!

Do they think they are in therapy sessions? Always life is hard ... tears ...pat ourselves on the back, doing the best we can ... more tears ...

I have a close group of girlfriends, since we were in middle school and high school. Another group of best friends for the past 10+ years. Sure, we are honest about things concerning us ... but damn. I can count on one hand how many times we have cried together.
    She makes it sound like every gathering is "Here's my shit!" DRAMA.

She thinks that's how friendships should be?

And the Cornfield Crew are her very best friends? She's never had relationships like that before? WOW.
    Pretty telling ...6 year old friendships are her very closest in 45 years?

5.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Lily should only be in Gen Eds as a first semester freshman. I'm not sure what level of classes she took in HS, but my own took APs for 4 years and found his first year at college much easier. Obviously that doesn’t last as they get into classes for their major, lol.

6.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did Steve graduate with a degree? I know some football players do but many don’t. They opt to be drafted.

7.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m going to guess he did not and entered the Draft without finishing. There’s no mention on his Wikipedia at all besides football.

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    He attended Michigan for 4 years but not sure if he actually graduated 🤷🏼‍♀️

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I can’t find anything on the U of M alumni page about him 🧐

10.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is her life really so busy that she needs to stuff her face standing up?

11.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I've always wondered why she eats on the go so much, because it's not because she's busy. When I have a meal, even if it's nothing special, I like to sit and enjoy it, not "multitask" and talk to my phone.

12.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The make a wish needs to stop. Literally 52 people, Landy. It's almost how many were at your moms that one year for Thanksgiving. Oh, that's right. We don't talk about your family anymore.

Also, I know you're not the brightest, but you know you can move Jack so he's not inhaling that, right? :20130930101758-5e972761:

13.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LandyLurker @ 10/11/2022, 18:57) 
    The school where Lily went to school - Ensworth - is THE WORST. Kids driving G Wagons, so much recruiting for athletes. So yes - super sheltered!

I thought Ensworth was one of the best schools in TN for academics.
    Why would it matter what kind of car the kids drive?

14.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why don’t ya just spray paint Jack while you’re at it. He will be sick before you know it. She has peas for brains. #peabrain

15.     +16   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 10/11/2022, 22:44) 
    QUOTE (LandyLurker @ 10/11/2022, 18:57) 

I thought Ensworth was one of the best schools in TN for academics.
    Why would it matter what kind of car the kids drive?

Think she’s just implying they’re spoiled by mommy and daddy. They don’t understand the concept of money or how the real world works. I went to a private school where most people didn’t have jobs, were given brand new cars when they turned 16, and were entitled assholes because of it. It’s fun to follow those people now on social media because their lives are nothing like the ones that their parents provided. I’ve said it before, I’m sooo glad my parents didn’t give me anything and made me work for what I have. I understand how the real world works and I can be proud of myself for making a life on my own.

971 replies since 8/11/2022, 13:55   115103 views