Another Chapter of Landy Lies: She Overbuys, Always Cries and Still Filters Her True Size-Part 51

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey Landy, since you are such a great listener and all that, have you ever text Lily to wish her luck before an test? Followed up afterwards to see how she feels it went? Sent her words of encouragement as she’s working on a big project?

You know, supported the academic stuff?

2.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Landyn did/does not like parenting. She likes being mom and being in charge but she doesn’t like the trenches of parenting. Sure it’s hard at times but it’s also wildly good. She likes this stage with Lily bc she gets to make it about herself and give herself credit. It’s a long row to hoe (pun intended) between being a freshman and graduating/getting an independent job/career. Landyn’s taking a victory lap way too soon.

3.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have literally never seen anyone brag about their parenting skills like Landyn does. She is so deluded.

I agree she needs to stop talking about the Make A With thing. For the people who are not going, it is of no interest. Very inconsiderate of her to go on and on about it, when most of her followers could not have afforded to buy the $1500 ticket plus travel expenses.

4.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Have you watched Jen Ross? She despises motherhood, runs away from her kids as much as her custody agreement allows and has minimal interaction with them when she required to have them (they are 4 & 6 so not exactly self sufficient) Yet she brags all the time about how naturally motherhood came to her…

5. Lornadoone
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 11/10/2022, 11:50 PM) 
    Hey Landy, since you are such a great listener and all that, have you ever text Lily to wish her luck before an test? Followed up afterwards to see how she feels it went? Sent her words of encouragement as she’s working on a big project?

You know, supported the academic stuff?

Probably a no on that but, she will soon after you suggested it. 🤠

6.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stankylandy @ 10/11/2022, 22:51) 
    Why don’t ya just spray paint Jack while you’re at it. He will be sick before you know it. She has peas for brains. #peabrain

I know- absolutely zero care for that dog, she’s so creative with her spray paint- notice the smug face! Also, I wouldn’t be wearing my expensive lounge wear, but she attaches no value to anything. Landyn- if you are reading- there is not one person who likes you enough for the eating lunch show.

7. Lornadoone
        +17   Like  

User deleted

Her content is numbingly boring and it's getting worse. How many times have we seen spray painting/chicken coop cleaning/cream cheese pasta making/Make a Wish etc.

Mallory Ervin is going on and on about how green their grass is. Really, Mallory, who gives a shit!

Is this what influencers have become, watching someone eat tuna fish and search their yard for dog poop? 🙄

8.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    “I don’t re watch my stories”

But can comment on Jack’s disturbed facial expression even though she didn’t look at him once while spray painting. A true narcissist — she made it about her and how he won’t leave her side.

I have never witnessed someone more self important than Landyn.

9.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He won’t leave her side because the poor thing is desperate for attention (like his mom, lol)

Steve doesn’t live there, Lily is away at college and Luke doesn’t seem to be there much either. Dogs aren’t chickens. They need human companionship.

10.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She drives me nuts. Her mother lives on east coast where Nicole hit. Not a peep. Just because it was a lower cat storm doesn’t mean people don’t need help. Just another reason to hate her.

11. Always Lurking
        +5   Like  

User deleted

He said he graduated in his HOF speech -

“If you would have told me prior to my graduation from the University of Michigan that I would be excited about standing in the middle of Ohio in August, I’d have said you were crazy.”

So said former Michigan All-American and four-time All-Big Ten offensive lineman Steve Hutchinson during his heartfelt speech while being inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame Saturday in Canton, Ohio.

12. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Landyn’s lumpy legs @ 11/11/2022, 01:43) 
    “I don’t re watch my stories”

But can comment on Jack’s disturbed facial expression even though she didn’t look at him once while spray painting. A true narcissist — she made it about her and how he won’t leave her side.

I have never witnessed someone more self important than Landyn.

Jennifer Ross
    Lisa Duncan
    Pretty much every influencer.

13.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why are Landyn and Nicolle Galyon dressing like Dick Tracy these days? The ugly monotone out dated suit. It’s so hideous. Also, we all know Nicolle has an eating disorder as well as Landyn. But can she do anything without alcohol or making alcohol the most important thing? She is never not drinking.
    So sad for her kids. Pretty sure when you make drinking a priority it’s called being an alcoholic.

But they are **such great moms**.

14. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +16   Like  

User deleted

I’d spend my life toasted if I looked like a giant Pekingese.

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CC and Donny's PT Babysitter @ 11/11/2022, 04:13) 
    I’d spend my life toasted if I looked like a giant Pekingese.

🤣👏🏼

971 replies since 8/11/2022, 13:55   115098 views