Another Chapter of Landy Lies: She Overbuys, Always Cries and Still Filters Her True Size-Part 51

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TrophyWife @ 11/10/2022, 10:10 PM) 
    Why are Landyn and Nicolle Galyon dressing like Dick Tracy these days? The ugly monotone out dated suit. It’s so hideous. Also, we all know Nicolle has an eating disorder as well as Landyn. But can she do anything without alcohol or making alcohol the most important thing? She is never not drinking.
    So sad for her kids. Pretty sure when you make drinking a priority it’s called being an alcoholic.

But they are **such great moms**.

Cheesegal does the same thing - always needs a cocktail. Even thinks it's cute that her daughter (who is in kindergarten) draws pictures of martini glasses. I used to enjoy her - not so much anymore.

2. LandyLurker
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Sorry - my response was to Questions asking if the kids at Lily’s school sheltered. And the answer is yes.

3.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I know wine mom culture is a thing, but these ladies should probably read Elizabeth Vargas’ from ABC story.

If you “need” a glass of wine each night, take note that one doesn’t turn into 3. Or that each night doesn’t turn into each afternoon.

I love wine, a craft cocktail, a great dark beer. But personal responsibility is key. It’s also a parenting moment as little eyes are always watching…

In Landy’s case, I don’t think it’s as much about wine as it is pills. I frankly worry a million times more about kids buying pills thinking it’s a Xanax when it’s much much worse. And something tells me that’s not a conversation that’s been has with either of her children.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lol!! Gotta love it.

The drinking is out if control with Nicole Galyion (sp? Who really cares)! Even her young daughter who seems wise beyond her age has mentioned her Mom always having a drink in hand. Kids are sponges. Hopefully these kids go in the other direction and never want a drink. Their Mom seems to really have a problem.
    Attached Image
    545E081F-48AF-4603-963F-50EF9B2E980A

5.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Steve's Dad is coming today ... she must have a "Job" or two for him, for the shower . . . :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:
    #USER

I wonder if Steve's parents are invited to Belinda's for Thanksgiving? I feel bad for them ... they have an only child with a bat shit crazy self absorbed wife and they are ignored. That is until they are USED for help.

6.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    They were all together when they met with their trailers/RVs to camp out last Thanksgiving. Not sure why they did that instead of gathering at someone's house, they were all in each other's spaces, anyway. Unless it was just to camp, which was a good use of the Airstream that otherwise just sits there all year.

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (InstaIllusions @ 11/11/2022, 17:27) 
    They were all together when they met with their trailers/RVs to camp out last Thanksgiving. Not sure why they did that instead of gathering at someone's house, they were all in each other's spaces, anyway. Unless it was just to camp, which was a good use of the Airstream that otherwise just sits there all year.

Pretty sure that was Thanksgiving 2020 during the height of covid.

8.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 11/11/2022, 15:36) 
    I love wine, a craft cocktail, a great dark beer. But personal responsibility is key. It’s also a parenting moment as little eyes are always watching…

Same here. Love wine, craft cocktails and a good local IPA but can not stand the whole wine/mom culture (or “margs” in Landy’s crew). SNL did a hilarious skit on this with Aidy Bryant.

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Drives me crazy when she says "Margs!"

If I asked my best girlfriends if they wanted to meet for "Margs" - they would say, "Margs? Why are you calling talking like that?"

10.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    At least call it a ‘rita
    :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

11. Always Lurking
        +14   Like  

User deleted

Thank a veteran. Shill a thousand products.

12. LandyLurker
        +22   Like  

User deleted

Off to school to the football game. We have a tailgate for player’s and cheerleader’s parents. Everyone makes food and comes and gathers before the game. It seems like it would be great content for her Instagram - making a recipe to share etc. She has never attended.
    I will keep you posted about my sightings.

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LandyLurker @ 11/11/2022, 23:50) 
    Off to school to the football game. We have a tailgate for player’s and cheerleader’s parents. Everyone makes food and comes and gathers before the game. It seems like it would be great content for her Instagram - making a recipe to share etc. She has never attended.

She only cares about Michigan football!

14.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stankylandy @ 11/11/2022, 23:53) 
    QUOTE (LandyLurker @ 11/11/2022, 23:50) 

She only cares about Michigan football!

I’m sure she thinks she is better than everyone else.

15.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think she avoids socializing with the parents at the school because she is fake as sh$t. She can't keep up the perfect life in actual real life. Everything is fake. If she actually git to know people, they would be on to it. So she stays o her phone pretending like her life is one way, when in reality it is a very sad existence. I think it is probably even worse than what has been guessed here. No one can convince me that someone who spends that much time talking to imaginary friends on the phone, has a fulfilling life. And for the most part, no one talks back. A comment here and there, but no real communication.

971 replies since 8/11/2022, 13:55   115097 views