Clutter with me: Corningware, Calico & Lace - This and More on Patreon!

My Great Challenge - Partie Vingt Quatre

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's got a weird attachment to Santas and Snowman. She likes fat man gewgaws. Maybe more since Tubby escaped moved.

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lauren Gauthier @ 14/3/2023, 02:44) 
    She's got a weird attachment to Santas and Snowman. She likes fat man gewgaws. Maybe more since Tubby escaped moved.

She's got a weird attachment to everything. How do you get attached to something you just discovered in someone else's trash?

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The part that cracked me up was her explanation that decluttering isn't always getting rid of stuff sometimes it's just rearranging.

No Sofia, that's organizing. Decluttering is indeed getting rid of stuff.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Things that suck: This latest video of whining and sighing in the basement.

5.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I love how she watches here and was in a snotty huff about people saying she shuffles things around. Yep, she does it constantly.

6.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 3/14/2023, 06:37 AM) 
    I love how she watches here and was in a snotty huff about people saying she shuffles things around. Yep, she does it constantly.

Yep, that was just a bunch of shuffling and how would her viewers remember when she had the Christmas stuff under the stairs or her rabbit dish thing...they are hers after all. It's such an ego thing to think her subscribers would remember her stuff better than she would.

And the snowman thing - I knew she would end up keeping that. All the hemming and hawing was pathetic. It's actually pretty cute - cuter than her other Christmas decor. But there was no decluttering going on since what she had said she was going to declutter previously never got decluttered.

The more bins you have and keep the more excuses you have to hoard...she's proof.

And she needs to quit trying to contour lol...the stripe of makeup on the side of her face was distracting.

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    One loon told her she's doing great because her house doesn't have much storage space. What?? Basement, garage, attic, extra closet she built in MB, regular closets, curios galore, and nooks and crannies overflowing everywhere.

8.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    OMG…the whining in this video was so over the top! In comparing her views of recent videos to her older ones…three years ago or more, they are way down. People are tired of watching her just move stuff around and declutter/organize the same spaces over and over.

9.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder why she pronounces words with "oo" in them as "oooo"? Like book, wood, good? Woooood.

10.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's delusional. Speaking of how much she "decluttered" in two Saturdays... Sophia you didn't declutter shit, the stuff is still in your house. You're mistaking making a decision to part with something, with the action of physically take it out of your house.
    Man, she still drives me mad after all these years.

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She loves stuff. She wants to keep everything. You're a big meanie head if you call her out on her bs.

Her house feels so different since she started decluttering this year. She gives advice on how to declutter.

Which is it, Sophia?

Stop bringing home other people's garbage. Those baseball cards. "I don't even know how to sell them." Then leave them on the damn curb! She's insufferable because there are people who actually know how to help her but she refuses to listen to any advice.
    I own my own housekeeping business. I clean multiple house and I still have more free time than she does. She doesn't own her belongings, they own her.

12.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I agree that the decluttering isn't done until that item is out of the house - not up for sale, not waiting for donation, but donated, not shuffled to another room...that is shit shuffling and delayed decisions.

Her house is as cluttered as it ever was due to the thrifting, gifting and trash picking.

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, the baseball cards. Likely to be worthless hence were already out on the curb. Her own boys are not interested in them and she hasn't sold them so why hoard them? She should watch and learn from Curiosity Inc (YT channel). The turnaround needs to be immediate. Sell or donate or dump. No sitting for anytime in her home and storage.

14.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 3/15/2023, 09:11 PM) 
    Yes, the baseball cards. Likely to be worthless hence were already out on the curb. Her own boys are not interested in them and she hasn't sold them so why hoard them? She should watch and learn from Curiosity Inc (YT channel). The turnaround needs to be immediate. Sell or donate or dump. No sitting for anytime in her home and storage.

Alex Archibald (sp?) - I love watching him. He's such a good guy and handsome.

And true, if you don't list it, you won't sell it. She always has so much crap lying around to be listed. But she's just "too busy, ya'll" - she has 4 jobs after all lol...not including trash picking and thrifting.

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m not convinced at this point in “her great challenge” that’s she’s not picking things up in the curb for the sole purpose of creating later content when she “declutters”. Everything she does at this point is financially driven. Either it sells or she gets to later show film herself with said item. She even said it herself that the organizing, minimalism industry is huge. This isn’t realistic home management to me at least, it’s a cash grab.

1585 replies since 13/11/2022, 14:08   62582 views