Group

Status
    Thanks!

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I guess I need to go back and rewatch the video where I thought she said she's going to have to stop YouTube to concentrate on her books, business, other social media. Did she say that or was she just thinking about it?

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I heard her say she was thinking of stopping YouTube but I felt that was more of a cry for her stans to say please don’t go. I think she is insecure and with her divorce and living alone she’s become more even more insecure.

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her hair looks awful in the Amazon Must Haves video. She looks like she braided part of her hair on Wednesday and then slept until Friday, got up and did a video.

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I agree. I personally don't like her extensions and it always looks greasy and unkept. Maybe that's on purpose

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She took out her extensions and her hair looks 100 times better. In today's video it looks like she never washes her hair. Why does it look greasy all the time

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She (IIRC) used to use her extensions as an excuse not to wash her hair regularly, so what’s her excuse now??

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I do like her. I do watch her. But ----------------- she says "my dog has cancer" in every single video. I'm sorry that she's going through that and cried with her on her video all about it, but I don't get needing to constantly mention it in the middle of reviewing a blush, concealer, eyeshadow product.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She cries a lot on camera and posts it. I only watch some of her videos. She use to constantly talk about her divorce and cry. Then she would get mad if people talked about her divorce. If she doesn't want people to talk about it then she needs to stop talking about it. Even though she never met Mel Thomson she cried on camera and posted her crying 🙄 no need to post you crying

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I believe she (like myself) is an HSP (highly sensitive person). I wouldn't want to post a video of myself crying to the internet, though.

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    I occasionally watched her in her early days when she was really into talking about her books, and her SA backstory. Her content was ok not great not awful and then morphed into more of the makeup side of things. I check in occasionally with her...the divorce, the move to Vegas etc. I know she has the most financial success with makeup but I can't watch people slather a bunch of makeup on their very broken out inflamed acne, I suppose she's seen a derm over this, I don't know but I don't even see her as having any great makeup skills or knowledge beyond the average person. Her makeup often makes her face look dirty and her fake nails look cheap and unappealing to watch. Her views aren't great and her channels seems stagnant.
    A little bit ago a friend of mine sent me some pix her ex posted on his IG (he's moved to Vegas too) of a group out in Vegas that he was partying with and she sent it to me and said check out who he's hanging with (meaning how trashy they all looked) and one of the girls in the group was SAMANTHA. If she's hanging with him she's moving in the wrong circles...there's a lot of shady stuff that this guys involved in. Something feels lost about her....I mean I know she had that less than ideal childhood and marital issue's and now I see she's trying to organize a trip to Ireland over NYears with some travel agency that reached out to her. I feel like this seems scammy, I hope she's really checked this company out or it could go very badly for her. Does she have that loyal of a following that will spend substantial money and take off 10 days over New Years to go to Ireland with her?

13. LilBit
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Deleted my last post because I simply cannot with her anymore.

And recently she was "robbed". Wrong word, hon. She was out and came home to being burgled. I'm assuming Aries was there. No idea. No idea what was stolen, aside from her purse in her current makeup declutter part 2 video, but I saw on IG that she's been freaking out and stopped staying at her apartment.

There are all kinds of thoughts going on my head, but the most realistic one is over the cost of her getting out of her lease. I think she posted in a Reel that it's around $2500/mo for her place, and she's got NINE months left 😱😱

Wondering if she got burgled right after posting that 🤔 Pretty sure she tagged her apartment complex. That wasn't smart at all, especially since she said that she felt unsafe AND that the complex didn't do anything when others were burgled there.

She doesn't make sense.

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I thought it was odd she kept talking about the makeup in her purse that was stolen. That would be the last thing I thought about if my purse was stolen.

15. LilBit
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (harrypeppermint @ 13/9/2023, 17:06) 
    I thought it was odd she kept talking about the makeup in her purse that was stolen. That would be the last thing I thought about if my purse was stolen.

Exactly! I didn't want my post to be too long. I personally wouldn't file a police report with lost makeup 😂😂 She could afford to not spend money for a DAY and have the amount for the makeup that "needs" replacing.

39 replies since 23/11/2022, 22:42   2745 views