« Older   Newer »

1.     +59   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    thanks to martiniflightlikedon for this thread title :thumbs-up: two thread titles in a row :eusa_dance:

with Thanksgiving and that awful Turkey behind us we are now hurtling along at breakneck speed into Christmas :)

OTdbPL

2.     +52   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    download-1

Swooshing this to the front page. It's too good to get buried! Courtesy of Party of 7 and merino wool undies

3.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Just looking at RM3's interior pics again and marveling at the now adult home Don lives in (and the one his children live in most of the time) instead of that BEYOND BORING, DULL and LIFELESS Retirement/Funeral Home with infantile Target finds and Powder Room Candy!!

And Jen's "home" is worse now ... just think about that for a minute. Ooh it just gives me the creeps. I have seen messy dorms rooms that look better than both RM1 and RM2.

4.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just watched the Winnie travel video. Good lord. If Jen had any love for this animal, she’d put her down and take her out of her misery. Completely selfish to keep this dog suffering and alive just so Jen feels better/not alone. We’ve seen Jen pull some selfish shit but this is next level. #FreeWinnie

5. DivorcewithWonder
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 11/26/2022, 05:27 PM) 
    I just watched the Winnie travel video. Good lord. If Jen had any love for this animal, she’d put her down and take her out of her misery. Completely selfish to keep this dog suffering and alive just so Jen feels better/not alone. We’ve seen Jen pull some selfish shit but this is next level. #FreeWinnie

And she says she is going to travel with her again in the spring. That poor dog will be on life support and a ventilator, and she'll still drag her along.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screenshot_2022-11-26_at_11
    You did not write this Jenny. How can you steal someone's idea and think every line pertains to you? Sheesh!

QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 11/26/2022, 09:39 AM) 
    download-1

Swooshing this to the front page. It's too good to get buried! Courtesy of Party of 7 and merino wool undies

Who is this? Do we know her?

7.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    That is a dove (not a falcon!) on that ratty, drab Whole Foods shirt and further, it is NOT a sweatshirt - it's a long sleeved T-shirt.

You freak.

Edited by Dolly_Girl - 11/26/2022, 06:19 PM

8.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 11/26/2022, 12:10 PM)
    Screenshot_2022-11-26_at_11
    You did not write this Jenny. How can you steal someone's idea and think every line pertains to you? Sheesh!

QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 11/26/2022, 09:39 AM) 
    download-1

Who is this? Do we know her?

We know she didn’t write it if for no other reason than the line “heavy moods are temporary”. She’s been in a heavy mood since D** packed his iPad and Bazinga shirt and hightailed it out of RM1.

9.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    that bear with the arms is one of the creepiest things I've seen in a while

10.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Here’s another truth for you Jen: you caused or contributed to your dog’s paralysis and now you are keeping her alive for your own selfish reasons. PUT THE DOG DOWN.

11.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Watching the haul... at 2x speed. 😁
    How can someone get so excited about a candle? I'm pretty sure she's had a candle with a wood wick before. She acts like she's never heard of the idea. And she calls Kristina Braly her friend? Hmmmm...interesting.
    Now that she's back into Disney, she has to have a specific purse for each occasion.
    OMG! Another set of ears. She really needs to start acting like a 40 yr old ADULT! And that t-shirt would be cute on CC, but not a 40 yr. old.
    I hate to tell her this, but I would call that a dove on her shirt, not a falcon.
    Well, that was a waste of my time. Even if I was a Mickey fan, I probably would not have bought any of that stuff she did. So childish.

12.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Finally catching up after lots of time with fam and friends I actually enjoy unlike Jin.

All her Thanksgiving stuff on Insta was about great doggie company, nothing about how great it is to spend time with family or being thankful that they made the trip - that must feel good for brother + fam to travel for hours to spend the holiday with a relative like that.

Finally watched the Winnie trip… 7 hour + driving day, her saying Winnie “just barely above tolerates it” when it comes to travel… the passive aggressive comments the trips are just not the same with Winnie along for the ride. She’s abso-freakin-lutely certifiable if she is planning to take more Winnie road trips this Spring.

The haul was ridiculous for an almost 40 y/o. She’s definitely going on a holiday Disney cruise - whether that’s solo or not remains to be seen.

13.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dolly_Girl @ 26/11/2022, 16:55) 
    Just looking at RM3's interior pics again and marveling at the now adult home Don lives in (and the one his children live in most of the time) instead of that BEYOND BORING, DULL and LIFELESS Retirement/Funeral Home with infantile Target finds and Powder Room Candy!!

And Jen's "home" is worse now ... just think about that for a minute. Ooh it just gives me the creeps. I have seen messy dorms rooms that look better than both RM1 and RM2.

tenor__1__0

14.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 26/11/2022, 18:17) 
    that bear with the arms is one of the creepiest things I've seen in a while

It's one of the funniest things I've seen in a while :lol:

I can totally imagine Jen five years in the future having that hideous bear and justifying it over and over again to both herself, her family, and her WW patreon subscribers. :lol:

15.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think we can all picture that thing set up in her nursing chair, ready & waiting for Jenny to need a cuddle, and then she can sit on its lap and read her baby books

862 replies since 26/11/2022, 16:15   109991 views