WhenSheLivedWithaManSheWasTurkeysBiggestFanLikeJen Pt. 376

« Older   Newer »

1.     +25   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She STILL doesn’t have window coverings on the sliding glass door! How can you walk thru the kitchen at night, in your jammies, and not wonder if someone is looking in? That would of been the first thing I did when I moved in. Almost like she’s asking for something to happen. Idk

2.     +35   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I used to bring up the lack of window treatments a lot! Remember back when she was going on and on about how unsafe she felt online? Stupid idiot. One of the easiest things to fix.

3.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Especially as a public person. She's stupidly easy to Google and any stalker or casual weirdo could find her house.

4.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Those kids are going to despise baking once they're older. Talk about having the fun sucked out of it. Putting them to work baking cookies for her fat ass.

5.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 12/3/2022, 04:52 AM) 
    How has she not glued the eye back on the toy for CC? She said oh I’ll have to glue that back on sometime
    Why not do it RIGHT NOW?
    There’s glue RIGHT THERE
    just do it now and keep it in the video.
    So sad 😞

I agree.

Or even just -- let the girl do it herself?

I bet she doesn't even act interested in baking anymore, if she ever was. Both kids' body language, seems that way to me, bored out of their minds with their control freak bio mom, counting down the long hours until they return to their real home.

6.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Don would never let his kids get sent off to boarding school. He would sue for full custody and keep them in private school.

7.     +21   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    All caught up. Goodness, where to start.

• In the Wednesday night video she mentioned "needing time & space" for "personal reasons." If other Bakers called out this exact wording, apologies for being redundant. When Jen says things like that, it means Don and Ten have something going on she is in a downward spiral. Please let it be baby Ross. The kid will have fabulous hair. As always, I remain fascinated by the hold Don & Tens have on her after 2.5 years of marriage.

• The scrapbook hoarding is odd. I love memory keeping as well, but when I have too much paper or stickers or washi, I make myself use it up. It's a way to challenge myself, be creative, and see what I came up with without purchasing anything. All of that stuff in those baskets is mindless consumption. And if she is not going to use it, donate to a school or children who would appreciate it.

• She seems extra nervous and giggly in that interview.

• And finally, the Up hoodie is just sad. The clip is atrocious, but the hoodie is just plain sad. The hunger and longing for her childhood when she had no responsibilities remains strong.

QUOTE ((Share)WithBlunder @ 12/3/2022, 11:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 12/3/2022, 11:20 PM) 
    I wonder if she even knows her kids' school friends' names.

Or their step siblings' names.

I wonder about this....are CC and Donnie's siblings allowed in RM2? Of course not, but I wonder if CC has asked to have friends over. Winnie is in such frightening shape that she would scare any little kid.

8.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Do we think Jen takes the kids anywhere yet? Or does she still wait until they're with their father because she can't be bothered dragging them around. It still seems like she won't grocery shop until she's off mama duty.

9.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 12/4/2022, 02:33 AM) 
    Do we think Jen takes the kids anywhere yet? Or does she still wait until they're with their father because she can't be bothered dragging them around. It still seems like she won't grocery shop until she's off mama duty.

I think she might take them on errands from time-to-time but that's it. She could easily take CC to the Nutcracker ballet or A Christmas Carol play but that's too much work. Disney is all she can do because it keeps the kids mostly occupied but she seemed frustrated by the last 2 trips....no Don or co-parent to help her.

10.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (UtahCabin @ 4/12/2022, 02:42) 
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 12/4/2022, 02:33 AM) 

I think she might take them on errands from time-to-time but that's it. She could easily take CC to the Nutcracker ballet or A Christmas Carol play but that's too much work. Disney is all she can do because it keeps the kids mostly occupied but she seemed frustrated by the last 2 trips....no Don or co-parent to help her.

Oh my gosh. Husband and I cannot WAIT to take our little girl to the nutcracker in a few years. 😍😍😍

11.     +37   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    The baking picture is heart breaking, it looks like a beautiful day (albeit probably cold in their area) she should have taken them to see Santa, go pick out special ornaments for their trees, American girl store for lunch, she's such a shitty mom

12.     +34   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (UtahCabin @ 12/3/2022, 08:32 PM) 
    All caught up. Goodness, where to start.

• In the Wednesday night video she mentioned "needing time & space" for "personal reasons." If other Bakers called out this exact wording, apologies for being redundant. When Jen says things like that, it means Don and Ten have something going on she is in a downward spiral. Please let it be baby Ross. The kid will have fabulous hair. As always, I remain fascinated by the hold Don & Tens have on her after 2.5 years of marriage.

I think it's just general holiday blues. she can run away all year long but the reality of her life slaps her in the face around the holidays. she knows the Rosses are having all sorts of parties that now include another woman and more kids. life is carrying on yet she's in the same place she was in a few years ago with no forward progress

I think she'll be noticeably happier after the new year when she can focus on spending all sorts of $$$ on herself for her 40th birthday

13.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Jenn is such a broken record. All she can think to do with her kids is bake. I think it's more for her than them. Did Jenn already binge on all the other cookies? That last post of her having cookies with coffee wasn't that long ago. She really ate them that fast? It's not hard to believe.

14.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen feels the need to buy more furniture for her “office”, yet mainly spends her time in the sparsely furnished fishbowl downstairs watching tv and eating tasty treats. It is truly strange that she chooses to not have window treatments installed. I think the reason she has coverings on the front windows is so she can hide from anyone who might come to her front door (mostly package delivery😉)

15.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is so disconnected from her kids/human social cues that she can’t even recognize that Charlotte and Donny are bored out of their tree. Stop posting pics of them, it just underscores what a shit mom you are, Jin!

862 replies since 26/11/2022, 16:15   109991 views