Kelsea's" Sugar Daddy buys ALL the seeds but nothing to meet his kids' needs Pt 25

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (passerby @ 9/1/2023, 10:52) 
    As far as I could gather, the little box of computer tools given to Eden was because the actual gift was virtual, being a game for one of her devices and which Tom had already loaded to an account she holds. He wanted her to have something to open, so wrapped the tools. I think it was a sort of joke that misfired, mainly because Tom is an idiot who loves to over complicate everything.

I read on one of his replies to a comment that he gave his Mum a gift certificate to a 'nice local restaurant' and that was from all the family. Of course, normal people would consider that to be a nice gift for his Mum from himself but that the kids needed to have made or bought their Grandma something personal and meaningful just from them. Again, Tom doesn't understand any of that.

It seemed to me that most of the kids are really over the whole hard to unwrap presents thing and really, from Eden upwards they ought to arm themselves with a penknife of pair of scissors next time and just slit their gifts open easily and silently laugh at Tom's dismay! It's what I'd do.

I'd also triple wrap a gift for Tom and explain what's inside as he began to wrestle with the wrapping. I'd make sure to offer a fulsome and lengthy explanation, too, so there'd be no shred of doubt about the contents - which would be gimmicky and overall useless.

Thank you for this explanation!! I was mostly fast forwarding because it took so long for the kids to actually unwrap each gift, I must have missed his reasoning.

I agree that he should have organized a hand made gift for Kitty from the younger kids, but I’m glad he at least got her a gift card to a restaurant…

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Did he take them shopping for sibling gift exchange this year? He could have easily slipped the kids some money and told them to get Grandma a present as well. She does so much for the kids.

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hope it was because she told them she didn't want anything except them for Christmas.

My grandma would actually get upset with us if we got her anything. So we starting writing her letters. We let her know how special she was that way. The first time we did it she got tears in her eyes and my grandma was the most stoic person I have known. We thought we really messed up. It turns out that, that was the best gift she ever got or at least that's what she said.

Maybe next Christmas they could something like that, or any gift giving holiday really.

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It would have been nice if the kids were to each get a gift for Grandma. It could just be a dollar tree gift but just to know they picked out something themselves would have been cute and have her open it. I guess Tom would be jealous.

It is a great teaching moment for them to learn to be giving to others and not to always want to receive. I wonder what Kitty got Tom? Probably much more thoughtful than a gift certificate. He wouldn't show that. What good is giving her a gift certificate if what she buys is more expensive?? That's like getting her nothing. At his age he should just be buying his mother something and not expecting something back from her. But tom has no clue how to put others ahead of himself.

My hubby and I don't expect gifts from his parents becasue they spend enough on the kids! We DO buy THEM gifts becasue they are so good to us and the kids. It's called being appreciative.

Tom hasn't grown up. He treats his mother like she still needs to do things for him. HE should be doing for her!

I think it was horribly embarrassing for his MOMMY to buy him bed sheets becasue he's too ignorant to not understand you have more than one set to be able to swap them out when you wash them. I bet the kids don't have more than one sheet set if any at all. They don't even have REAL beds except for one bed in the girls room, one bed on blocks with a piece of plywood, and the boys beds are just boxes.

imagine that 18 year old Asher and 17 year old Judah are sleeping in CUBBIES! Imagine the girls have never had their own bed.

It's horrible Tom spends such foolish money on himself and buys weird things for the kids instead of buying essentials like a bed or sheets. Poor Claudia was wearing a 4T pajama! Tom said so. Well, she was wearing a 4T pajama becasue it was probably one of Hannah's and he didn't buy her NEW ones that fit her! They are pajamas, one of the cheaper things to buy for kids!

5.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Tommo does not practice what he preaches.

He seems to be one of the Foolish Galatians. Apostle Paul's words not mine. Gal. 3:1-3

6.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    So those boxes were hard to unwrap because Tom wrapped them that way? I went to the video and saw Solomon unwrapping a present and it seemed to take forever! I thought it was just because he was so thin and spindly he was too weak.

Should have known Tom's sick and juvenile sense of humor was behind this.

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Kitty bought Tom the set of sheets.

8.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I started clicking around the Christmas video - there’s no chance in hell I’d sit and watch Tom bark at his kids for two hours.

The way the kids open their gifts is so bizzare. The fact they all have similar stocking stuff why did he waste time making them open it one by one! They barley look at anything or show any excitement and just speed through the stockings, saying what it is and then moving on. My kids were so hyped and excited opening their stockings even though I studded them with less “fun” (ie random stocking stuffers more practical things they actually want/need on a day to day basis) than normal and they were still excited. Even the older ones who are over Santa kept the energy flowing. I only ever make the kids open presents at the same time to take the pressure off them having all eyes on them, let alone having Tom shove a camera in their face and still have to hide their disappoint of his crappy, too complicated gifts.

Tom just tries so hard to be clever with his gifts and they always fall so flat. Kids are so easy to buy for, especially as the young ones ages! Why can’t be just get the simple toys or gifts, why does everything need a rambling explanation as to why it’s the best or why they should be interested in it! Get your kids gifts they will understand without explanation and they will 100% love it way more.

Genuinely bizarre. I can never get over how cheated the kids are every single Christmas with their crappy gifts (apart from what Thomas and Justus gets them, they are the only ones who seems to know any of their siblings!). I’m not saying Andrea’s gifts were any better than his offerings but jeez. I feel for them. The most miserable Christmas I’ve seen of all the channels I watch yet.

I bet Tom forced the boys to continue to do the extreme wrapping tradition. Such a colossal waste of time and probably the most self indulgent of all the things Tom filmed over Xmas. All me me me!

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The long infomercial type explanation of each gift is ridiculous, exhausting and predictable. I believe a nail
    Polish set is self explained. Some of the truly bizarre gift may need at the very least identification. Who knew a death whistle actually existed. My question is who wound want one

As far as the stockings a vote was taken by everyone opening the stockings at same time. Then the next frame I see each child is opening stocking one at a time. You can hear Grandma Kitty say. “Oh now they are opening one at a time. “. Must have been something edited out.

Of course Hannah was first and she was excited about a tiny Barbie. Tom had said not to open anything until after but opened the Barbie for Hannah. Of course then Hannah begins waving the Barbie in front of the camera blocking the view of Claudia's stocking opening.

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It was so sad to hear Claudia was wearing 4t pajamas but what is really worrisome is SHE COULD WEAR 4T pajamas!!! That's TODDLER size and she is SEVEN!

Tom has no clue that some of his kids are not growing properly. Both Claudia and Solly have low body weight and height for their age. They look so frail and pale.

One thing I noticed which is typical with narcissistic people is how others will tiptoe around their feelings as to not get them angry. Kitty keeps a calm tone when dealing with Tom, she asks questions rather than saying her true feelings.

It's obvious he does what he wants and no one can tell him otherwise. Buying crossbows, arrowheads, flints to start fires, flasks, jackknives, is not anything I consider joyful and Christian like.

Did you hear Tom's comment about the black light flashlight? He said you can check for blood in hotels!!! This being said in front of little ones.

11.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    So was Cinderella there? At the beginning of the video, someone referred to Kelsea. I didn't watch the whole thing.

I did see Grandma Kitty's male guest. Is he her new romance or just a family friend? The Reeves bought them presents. Did Tom reciprocate?

I used to think Thomas was domineering like his dad, but honestly, he restores my faith in human nature and resilience! So nice, so generous. So loving to his siblings. Same for Justus. I would have thought Asher was similar to that, but dear God, he has taken such a dark turn.

And Hannah grows more and more obnoxious daily.

12.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62694145

911 replies since 29/11/2022, 02:16   90298 views