Group

Status
    Love the title!

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    His Hair and his Vision both definitely fading away lol.

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Toomuchlaugh @ 1/9/2023, 12:50 PM) 
    His Hair and his Vision both definitely fading away lol.

But not his big gut.

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I made a mistake when I watched the Christmas gift unwrapping video guys.......I thought it was a woman dressed in blue jeans and a blue shirt who walked in front of the camera at one point.....it checked it out again and it was Thomas. I guess I am not used to seeing the Mills kids wearing clothes that are different and don't match. I'm sorry if I confused anybody.

Here are the invidious links to the Christmas gift unwrapping video......
    https://invidious.fdn.fr/N9ZTFPlvaj0?t=2

And extreme wrapping video......

https://invidious.fdn.fr/_3sYFSQp1nw?t=12

6.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Great title!

7.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I still don't think Kelsea aka whatever her name is this week actually exists. I think it's all the kids online pretending to be a GF. I think Tubby Tom came up with a fake persona after April dumped him and his ego couldn't take it that she got remarried to someone worthy. He's also using this fake persona for clicks and views. No way someone with half a brain would take on 9 kids in a tiny shack with a controlling, fat, stinky, narcissistic cheap idiot as the head of household.

8.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Cheers to you,Dudleydoo .great title.

9.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You know the saying : "Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive"

One lie leads to more lies and then it snowballs until you are so caught up in your own deception that you can't reverse the damage done.

HE IS SO SCREWED UP! What kind of parent would set that kind of example?? What happened to Christian man with Christian values and morals bringing up his children in a Christian home?? :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

It's horribly sad for those kids and horribly sad he changed the whole direction of how those kids were being raised. He said he didn't want the outside world to corrupt his kids but it is HE that has done that all by himself.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    MountainHiker11 I wonder how he is gonna explain "Kelsea". And before that wasn't it "Lynn B" or "Lynn H"? Now he decided to call her "B Fontana".... how is he gonna explain his excitement every time "Kelsea" showed up?

Yup....he is in too deep now and one day I bet some of the minions are gonna ask about "Kelsea". What's he gonna do/say? I guess the minions get blocked if they ask. That's how Tommo rolls. When somebody asks about something he doesn't wanna talk about.....they are blocked and ole Tommo forgets like they ever existed. Well, I hope Jen Mosely doesn't ask too many awkward questions or there wont be any more packages to open if she gets blocked.

I have a feeling "B Fontana" wont be on there again either. Tommo wove a tangled web and he is caught right in the middle right now.

11.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Do you think one of his minions sent the family the red plaid Christmas wardrobe?

12.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Great title Dudleydoo! I'm still stunned that he hąd only one pair of sheets for his bed! He only wants to spend money on the latest shiny bauble, not on essential things like bedding, flooring, paint or bike shed doors

Come on Tom, I call your bluff. Your 'special friend ' has hidden long enough. Where is she, if she exists at all ? You are still wedded to the past, Tom. There wll never be another Andrea who worshipped the ground you walked on,( why I'll never understand). You have nothing to offer a partner.You will never compromise one iota for another person. It's your way or the highway.

13.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I do have to admit I only have one pair of sheets too.

On Saturday mornings the first thing I do is throw the quilt in the wash. Then comforter. Then sheets. It all goes back on before bed. I like fresh out of the dryer smelling sheets. Sheets are expensive so I hate spending money on something frivolous like that, although I should... I just can't bring myself to.

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 1/9/2023, 09:48 PM) 
    I made a mistake when I watched the Christmas gift unwrapping video guys.......I thought it was a woman dressed in blue jeans and a blue shirt who walked in front of the camera at one point.....it checked it out again and it was Thomas. I guess I am not used to seeing the Mills kids wearing clothes that are different and don't match. I'm sorry if I confused anybody.

There's something that makes me chuckle about this, Dream Big, based on your original description of the person. LOL

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 1/9/2023, 11:30 PM) 
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 1/9/2023, 09:48 PM) 

There's something that makes me chuckle about this, Dream Big, based on your original description of the person. LOL

Cannoli It was my Mom who told me ...That's not a woman! That's Thomas!. When I told her how I described the person here she was not happy with me. I think she also had a chuckle eventually. I think it was all that red plaid, all together on screen.....so when somebody was wearing blue and it wasn't Kitty or her friend Richard, I thought uh oh is that "Kelsea"/"B Fontana"/LynnH ?!

:5153:

QUOTE (fl59 @ 1/9/2023, 10:30 PM) 
    Do you think one of his minions sent the family the red plaid Christmas wardrobe?

fl59 yeah it was Jen Mosely who sent all the matching Christmas shirts and dresses. She sent pretty much everything else they opened on that video too.

1530 replies since 9/1/2023, 19:30   152483 views