50 Shades of Mediocrity Part 50: Why do more than the bare minimum if you don't have to?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lemons act of buying all of these useless appliances fits her brand she tries to pass off as a busy stay at home mom/ homemaker. To the blind eye she might fool someone, but we all know she is the laziest sit at home human that ever existed. Pizza rolls and lunchables are the extent of her “cooking”. But Keep faking on lemon loaf.

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    wait...Lemon is back to youtube???? After QUITING??? I'm not even going to bother to go see what she posted. Lemonliar.

3.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dontdothat @ 18/12/2022, 18:04) 
    Nah Lemon paid for those. Everything is a flex. Personally I think her past is the key for the flexing. Her ex is successful and apparently has done well. She has regrets? The travel magnets and constant "I need to look like I'm rich" really is telling. In reality it's not what it appears to be. Maybe one day we will find out where the money from from because it's sure not from Lemon working hard.

Except his travels are overseas and she rarely leaves Texas.

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ThatsWhatSheSaid @ 18/12/2022, 17:47) 
    No matter how many gadgets you buy (and later sell at a loss).

Is it at a lost? Sie will make one or two videos with it. maybe it was sponsored? How much lost will that be in the end? More then buying a whole Dollar Tree every week?

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 12/18/2022, 03:52 PM) 
    Lemons act of buying all of these useless appliances fits her brand she tries to pass off as a busy stay at home mom/ homemaker. To the blind eye she might fool someone, but we all know she is the laziest sit at home human that ever existed. Pizza rolls and lunchables are the extent of her “cooking”. But Keep faking on lemon loaf.

50 Hidey Holes You know someone probably said to Lemon at some time "You have to fake it til' you make it." She'll never "make it," so she'll continue to be a fake ass person. I'm not sure how she has convinced over 100k people that she has something, anything to offer. CRAZY!

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 12/19/2022, 03:36 AM) 
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 12/18/2022, 03:52 PM) 

50 Hidey Holes You know someone probably said to Lemon at some time "You have to fake it til' you make it." She'll never "make it," so she'll continue to be a fake ass person. I'm not sure how she has convinced over 100k people that she has something, anything to offer. CRAZY!

that her motto with Marky Mark in bed!

7.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lemon will have „Kind of an inside day“ because it is raining. Isn‘t every day „Kind of an inside day“ for her? I would borrow her my rain clothes if she wants. If I don‘t go outside because it is raining I will be inside forever and a day. Right now I take my jacket and walk through the freezing rain to the store and on my way back it will be Walking in the freezing rain IN THE DARK! 😱 Should I take her dogs with me? If sehe won‘t leave the House, they won‘t either (except for fertilizing the Back yard)

8.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yes. I’m trying to think of the last time I heard of lemon outside besides from the car to a store and back in the house. Last time was when she showed us her sad garden I think. Months ago. She should of stayed in the tiny home at least they went on walks then

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Franzbrötchen @ 19/12/2022, 09:48) 
    QUOTE (ThatsWhatSheSaid @ 18/12/2022, 17:47) 
    No matter how many gadgets you buy (and later sell at a loss).

Is it at a lost? Sie will make one or two videos with it. maybe it was sponsored? How much lost will that be in the end? More then buying a whole Dollar Tree every week?

She said she got it at Sam’s on sale and paid about $50 for it. But made sure to say it wasn’t a Christmas gift because she and Mark don’t exchange gifts. How she makes the distinction between what is considered a gift or not is interesting.

And even if she did make a video using it (which is a long shot at this point), her recipe videos don’t do very well. It’s her big haul videos that get the views, which explains why these are the videos she chose to return with. If I were looking for pasta making videos, I wouldn’t choose someone who only shows themselves feeding their kids frozen pizza rolls.

I know it’s possible for influencers to actually make money when they purchase things themselves but Lemon has shown she doesn’t have the patience or work ethic to make it work long term successfully. She buys things because she has an impulsion and a need to show off, not with her social media “career” in mind.

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh lemon, she looks for any possible reason to stay home and sit on her ass all day. Cold outside, rain, the wind blew the wrong way, the grass is green. Whatever it takes.

11.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Look at the amount of flavorings for her coffee. Which by the way the coffee is ALREADY flavored!!! She says the flavor in the coffee is not enough for her. Why don’t you just have a regular soda instead of coffee Vanessa?? Clearly you don’t like the taste of coffee!!!

And once again she needs every flavor they make. The money that is wasted on complete JUNK is incredible.

I predict that not one of the lemon children will attend college nor will it be encouraged due to the price. They can’t afford it because of the money completely blown on stuff like this.

If she wants to spend on wasteful things like hoards Of coffee flavorings, she should get a job so that her kids can have some type of future that doesn’t include Dunkin’ Donuts
    Attached Image
    079DD1E0-8F40-42DE-A663-C95DA9A4EFD5

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I believe that Vee tried to make her channel all about the cooking because the algorithms were saying that those were the videos that people wanted. She used to cook enough but I wouldn't say she wasn't a hobby cook or anything. She was just a person who cooked things for her family. Part of the time Mark cooked. They were still the crock pot slop, easy instant pot things, or boxes of something like Hamburger Helper. Nothing wrong with that, but she wasn't someone who appeared to absolutely love cooking enough to make that the focus. I mean you have to really love it because there is a lot of competition in the cooking video category, not just from people like Jen Chapin or other regular people but also from companies like America's Test Kitchen or Bon Appetit who have far better production values/budgets (and bother to test the recipes first and have them be their own recipes.)

Her channel was more interesting when she did more realistic hauls, vlogs with her kids, opening blind box toys, or the dumpster fire that was the tiny house. I'm not saying it was high quality... just that it was more interesting.

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    If Lemon was not so lazy she could have focused on easy dinners like sheet pan dinners etc and had a following. Of course, Lemon missed that mark.

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Seriously, she couldn't have gotten her lazy self to HomeGoods or Marshalls? They might not sell all the brands she bought. But from what I can see they sell a number of them at any given time. And I'm sure the bottles are cheaper. Plus it gets her OUT of the house doing her favorite thing in the world, shopping. There are at least 14 bottles of syrup in that cabinet. Does having that many bottles make her "cool?"

Screenshot_2022-12-19_at_11-21-14_1671465176

15.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It is Not so much enjoyable to have the dogs in the muddy backyard? Hey Vanessa, I have a bonus tip for you: Walk the dogs instead of let them poop in yesterdays poop

901 replies since 18/12/2022, 16:22   67148 views