50 Shades of Mediocrity Part 50: Why do more than the bare minimum if you don't have to?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don't worry - next year they will have a pool in the backyard.

2.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, less Space for the dogs to be dogs

3.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Oh what a surprise. The lemon kids got eachother mini fridges for Christmas for their rooms. Now they don’t have to leave their rooms at all.

Rose is in need of speech therapy desperately. Either that or she needs to go see an ENT for possible tonsil or adenoid removal. How can her parents not address this!!!!

4.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The lemon twins got drink fridges for their room. That’s fucking unbelievable.

This idiot says she usually wraps gifts after she puts the kids to bed. They’re fucking tweens! Tell me she tucks the little bird into bed.

Why go buy Paige gifts in the store and then wrap and ship them? Order online and send it directly there lmfao I don’t believe Paige purchased those gifts. She doesn’t injoy being part of the family.

5.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It’s pretty sad Paige didn’t want to see her family on Thanksgiving or Christmas.

6.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Purpledaisy @ 12/19/2022, 07:28 PM) 
    It’s pretty sad Paige didn’t want to see her family on Thanksgiving or Christmas.

It's telling that even though Paige was waited on hand and foot in that house that she wanted to remove herself as much as possible.

7.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did Lemon just said That the Little ones are too old for the DT junk? Oh no 😱 what should she buy now? Aaah, I get it: more expensive stuff!

8.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Mini fridges? Really? That is so strange. How hard is it to go to the fridge in the kitchen? They are not bedbound.

9.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh wow. Rose and Pearl are so different developed. I always thought sie is Just smaller

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If you put on the closed caption, it doesn’t pick up anything that Rose said. Truthfully i hope they are getting her help. I cannot image a teacher wouldn’t address this.

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I couldn’t understand rose at all and yes I think it’s an adenoid thing. I said that years ago.

My oldest got a mini fridge. She asked for it. She uses it when she has friends over for a drink to keep cold and most of the time she doesn’t even use it then. She isn’t addicted to food

12. Craftgirl818
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 19/12/2022, 14:43) 
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 12/19/2022, 03:36 AM) 
    50 Hidey Holes You know someone probably said to Lemon at some time "You have to fake it til' you make it." She'll never "make it," so she'll continue to be a fake ass person. I'm not sure how she has convinced over 100k people that she has something, anything to offer. CRAZY!

that her motto with Marky Mark in bed!

I really didn't need that mental picture in my head 🤢

QUOTE (Franzbrötchen @ 19/12/2022, 19:50) 
    Did Lemon just said That the Little ones are too old for the DT junk? Oh no 😱 what should she buy now? Aaah, I get it: more expensive stuff!

She'll just move to the Five Below, then onto Dollar General haha

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I drive past a church on the way to work and they have a huge display up for advent. I always think about the lemon fuck family because to them it’s just buying gifts and eating. They don’t know the meaning at all. Sad empty family.

14.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I'm surprised it took Vee this long to give the sourpatch kids their own personal mini fridges. You know it's really for her. One so she can go blow more money on drinks and tw minio so she doesn't have to deal with them a second more than possible.

My kids have our old fridge in the basement. Currently it houses their water bottles, a few treats and a baby doll that I am not allowed to take out because she's in there to see if the light stays on when the door closes. I couldn't imagine letting them just have full access to soda, sports drinks and juice 24/7 and not to mention the sourpatch kids also have had bedwetting problems. Good thing Nessie The Lazy-Momster loves doing laundry.

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 19/12/2022, 21:28) 
    My kids have our old fridge in the basement. Currently it houses their water bottles, a few treats and a baby doll that I am not allowed to take out because she's in there to see if the light stays on when the door closes.

I love this! Kids are the best (most of the time 😉)

901 replies since 18/12/2022, 16:22   67148 views