« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to MarthaDumptruck for the title!

2.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Should say WHAT I BOUGHT FOR MYSELF FOR CHRISTMAS!!
    Attached Image
    59687E99-2820-4F5B-87D2-6BD8AAA7B9C0

3.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Do I even need to watch this one? Ugh.

Update: Those were Taylor Swift tickets she gifted Annika. Could the troll really have been an insider?

4.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chopsuey @ 27/12/2022, 23:24) 

Update: Those were Taylor Swift tickets she gifted Annika. Could the troll really have been an insider?

I would definitely not be surprised if she bought them for way over face value on some aftermarket website. Unless Amex gave their members special privileges there’s no way she has any clout in Ticketmaster world. The woman doesn’t go to any events and she never mentioned Taylor Swift before the Eras tour was announced. Another example of 1) has to have the tickets to make her feel like she’s special and better than everyone else and 2) buying her friends off with hard to get event tickets.

Edited by poopette metis - 27/12/2022, 23:50

5.     +20   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    An insider who claimed they had a falling out with them on Christmas Day? They write like KB did when she was here before. Sometimes the VPN slips up, and it did. :shifty:

6.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (poopette metis @ 27/12/2022, 23:49) 
    QUOTE (Chopsuey @ 27/12/2022, 23:24) 

I would definitely not be surprised if she bought them for way over face value on some aftermarket website. Unless Amex gave their members special privileges there’s no way she has any clout in Ticketmaster world. The woman doesn’t go to any events and she never mentioned Taylor Swift before the Eras tour was announced. Another example of 1) has to have the tickets to make her feel like she’s special and better than everyone else and 2) buying her friends off with hard to get event tickets.

And then filming it so people can tell her how amazing she is.

7.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the only reason she came back to troll was because her mother was catching all the heat for what she did. :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She absolutely overpaid for those tickets and bought them resale.

I'm too lazy to find the info....what are the ages of Kristina, Annika, and Michelle? Just visually, I assumed Kristina and Michelle are closer in age...so kind of strange she got Annika what was probably a $2000 ticket and got Michelle nothing 😂

9.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 27/12/2022, 23:55) 
    She absolutely overpaid for those tickets and bought them resale.

I'm too lazy to find the info....what are the ages of Kristina, Annika, and Michelle? Just visually, I assumed Kristina and Michelle are closer in age...so kind of strange she got Annika what was probably a $2000 ticket and got Michelle nothing 😂

And gave Trish the lash lady aka new employee a ticket! Maybe Michelle isn't a sWiFtIe.

10.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I knew she couldn’t cover her tracks well enough and would slip up. I knew it was her all along just surprised she went the voodoo route this time.

11.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I pointed this out already at the end of the last thread, go watch the video where Annika opens the card from KB and you'll see Michelle forcefully grab it from her hands. The look on Michelle's face was evil. I wouldn't be shocked if Michelle is the one who reads here and was commenting yesterday. She did know about the tickets and judging from her face in the video there could be some hatred between Krusty and Michelle. Could be her every day look too, what do I know :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Yes, maybe I do know a thing or two. All I do is see you fucking retards speculate on everything and it’s sad. You really have no idea what is going on at any given point. You don’t even know who the fuck this is. Get a fucking life.

Also, anyone that was caught posting Harper being called WHOREPOOR it’s too late, expect to get the police and or a lawyer here, pretty soon. Don’t bother deleting them because everything has been screenshotted by the legal team.

according to the legal team, it’s sexual harassment regarding a minor if you keep posting about a child referred to in a sexual way. Even as a “joke”

Also, that time somebody posted Kristina’s address and then deleted it. Too late. There’s another lawsuit for you fucking idiot. Are you guys stupid or do you think you just can’t be touched? Everyone’s going down you alol are filthy disgusting pieces of shit who the fuck calls children whores? You’ll be hearing from the lawyerS!!!!! have fun sleeping in your dirty bed you made you fucking idiotssss

To all those who made the comment, life is about to get so so bad for you, because we have nothing but time and endless amounts of money to pursue you. Have a fantastic fucking day!!!!!

13.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    LOL.

I really don't think it's KB or anyone in her family honestly. I think it's just some random psycho.

I've never called Harper "Whorepoor" but can you add me to the list because I've always wanted to meet Lionel Hutz.

14.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I knew Whorepoor would get her :snickering:

15.     +12   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status