DrivingMyFirstCarToMySecondCarLikeJen Pt. 381

« Older   Newer »

1.     +37   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Let me get this straight; she worked out the equivalent of a month and she still looks like that? :hearty-laugh: it’s exactly what that cow deserves, I know it’s gotta piss her off!

She’s always got something to process, doesn’t she? 🙄 she’ll mistakenly continue to call herself a solo momma at her grandkid’s wedding because she’ll be processing the fact that she’s going through a divorce. I have no idea how she’s not totally embarrassed verbalizing this BS, major Fremdschämen.

2.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The amount of food that big fat massive beast must be inhaling to fuel her body and still look like that after working out an average of 1 hour and 40 minutes each and every single day of the year...

3.     +24   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I had to take a break from this asshat, she was really starting to get to me

But I read the 2022 recap and I see she is still a selfish bitch.

4.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If I worked out as much as Jen claims and still looked like Jen I’d have my butt to the Drs so fast.

5.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I know I'm late but I thought her word of the year was gonna be smelly :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

6. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +27   Like  

User deleted

You cannot exercise to erase a poor or bad diet. Jen is proof of it. All she has to show for her extreme exercise are bunions, bodily injuries, and meaningless Peloton stats.

7.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 1/1/2023, 07:35 PM) 
    That's 109 minutes every day. I know yoga, stretching and meditation (?) count. But that's still 2 hours a day just on excerise, no matter how vigorous.

Daily she has a gratitude journal, a personal journal, jots down things about the day for the scrapbooks she's 5 years behind on.

She said she does a spiritual practice daily, in addition to the meditation.

No wonder she thinks she has no time for stuff or is a busy busy bee. She's so busy with her head up her own ass she can't find time for anyone else.

Her entire life is “self care”.

8.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 1/1/2023, 19:34) 
    There's not a single other person on the street. Spooky

Jen probably made them start trick or treating at 3pm, so they can still be in bed before 7.

9.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 1/1/2023, 10:34 AM) 
    Second reel was uploaded at 11:13p her time. So when other people were celebrating or gone to bed, she was hyperfixated on the bakery and stringing together whatever pictures she could find of the kids.

She really is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs! What a fucking unhinged and desperate thing for her to do in the final hour of 2022 :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

Jen's New Year's cards she'll never send out:

ayear

10.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What are these “lessons in love” you speak of wild Jenny?

11.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Won’t airbnb review get boring for her soon? What will she do then? She doesn’t even do much of anything on her travels except drive to different airbnbs and do the same exact things at every single one. What is the point?

Charlotte’s smile in the trick or treat photo, and how she looks now in almost every single photograph taken with Jen…..that’s a stark difference.

Jen is such a braggart, and literally, the only two things she has that are brag-worthy are her disposable income and her insane amount of free time. That’s it. And both are due to her being dumped by a wealthy man.

12.     +53   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just laugh so much still, three and a half years on, that Don Ross won the divorce in the way he did :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon
    She was absolutely blindsided. I love that for her

13.     +45   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He won soooo hard, lol!! And she was obviously blind-sided. She had no idea. She thought he would come crawling back, that he couldn’t do any better than her. She didn’t realize that the way he treated her was because he loved and adored her, not because she was hot shit. She became repulsive to him, and he found somebody else to love. Somebody who actually might appreciate him. He certainly appears to be much happier than he EVER looked to be when he was with Jen.

I hope Jen has the year she deserves.

14.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Tens and Don moved up and is living the life Jen truly wants to live. She can only review Airbnb's for so long and they all look the same. I am sure Tens has her faults but meeting her must have been a life changer. She has friends, has great hair, worked for a living, and is a loving mother.

15.     +31   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Hanging around the water bowl watching CC and the other one nibble my kibble

Status
    Any lurking Patreons willing to share the Christmas card Gene promised to send out to the herd??

859 replies since 29/12/2022, 17:42   117302 views