Status
    Anonymous
    as requested

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    yay!! I'm excited to finally have this one as I have so much snark lol!

Bea really confuses me as I stopped watching for a bit and now i'm lost. Last I heard she was "scared"? of living in her house alone so she moved back in with her mom and was letting family stay in her house? Well now I watch a video a few days ago and shes living in a camper & her moms and renovating a new house? What happened with the old one? Also, is she not working at the top secret job anymore? So many questions.

Reasons I stopped watching her: that weird ass voice she does, it does not make her sound mentally well. Her lack of accomplishing anything she says she will from the weight loss, to the working out to the half ass yard rennovation I watched her do. She was stressing me out so I had to unsubscribe for a bit.

3.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What's the deal with the camper thing?

I'm pretty sure she's no longer at her job and hasn't been for some time.

I'm so confused with the house stuff: Did she sell the first house? How far is it from the second house? Why did she move out of the first one anyway?

Why would you want to live with all that renovation chaos, regardless where you're actually living?

I don't really know her reasons for moving from the first house, but I thought it was strange that she had done some renos on that house, now she's doing more work on the second house.

I don't watch all of her videos so obviously I could be missing stuff.

And again, how does the camper fit into it?

4.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/3/2023, 10:41 AM) 
    as requested

Thank you 💗

5.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    WOW!! Two years and twenty pounds later, we get another weight loss videos. Hhhhmmm? She really knows how to keep this clickbait, affiliates and commercial life going. Brava!

Here's a link, if you don't want to give her a YT view.
    https://yewtu.be/channel/UC-qEE7JK20H0-Ot7Mr6ozJQ

6.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    1. She moved out of the old house and into her mom's house (temporarily).

2. She uses the RV as her YT "office". No work is being done, just searching products to schill for her list of affiliate links.

3. She has renters in her old house.

4. She bought a new house that she is renovating.

5. She quit her real job, near the old house, in that military town, with that military bf. They split up a while back.

6. She was lonely and wanted to move closer to her mom/Elmo & grannie.

I'm trying to keep up, but Judge Judy says, "If doesn't make sense, then it's probably not true." Her lies are so smooth that if you're not tracking her nervous rapid eye movements, you might miss them.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Commercials and Affiliates @ 5/1/2023, 03:25) 
    1. She moved out of the old house and into her mom's house (temporarily).

2. She uses the RV as her YT "office". No work is being done, just searching products to schill for her list of affiliate links.

3. She has renters in her old house.

4. She bought a new house that she is renovating.

5. She quit her real job, near the old house, in that military town, with that military bf. They split up a while back.

6. She was lonely and wanted to move closer to her mom/Elmo & grannie.

I'm trying to keep up, but Judge Judy says, "If doesn't make sense, then it's probably not true." Her lies are so smooth that if you're not tracking her nervous rapid eye movements, you might miss them.

I especially smelled lies when she was suddenly dating a while back, I can't watch her

8.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    That's when all the binge eating exploded.

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I like Bea but sometimes I’m overwhelmed by watching her. She’s mentioned therapy to get through some things from childhood and it’s great she shares but I just can’t watch l. It’s nice to normalize mental healthcare.

I know she bought the first house because it was closer to her old job. Then she quit that job to be a full time content creater. She began to have severe anxiety and was going to stay with her mom temporarily but she stayed longer than expected. The camper is her “office”. Not sure how that’s going. So then she apparently bought the new house and is renovating it. Not sure how that decision was made.

Overall I like her. She’s honest with her weight loss struggles and her mental health. She’s smart to buy property, especially in Colorado. I think the homes are good investments. So in some ways I think she’s got her life together but not in others.

10.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She lies a lot esp about her dad.

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (greenbear @ 6/1/2023, 15:08) 

How do you know this?

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She has a lot of mental health issues along with ADHD and I think it shows in her videos. She did leave her art job with Space Force and I think that seemed to trigger panic attacks. Having a routine with ADHD and I personally think Autism can cause a lot of problems when that routine goes away.

She let her best friend, best friend's sister, best friend's kids, and their pets move into her house. She received a lot of negative comments in the youtube videos like.. what are you doing. So then she decided to just rent them her house and she moved in with her mom. She is a mess. A total mess. I don't understand any of it.

Since leaving her 9-5 job she has been a total mess. That seemed to trigger everything. Her video content is lacking. short videos with several minutes of commercials.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bitchmom @ 6/1/2023, 19:56) 

How do you know this?

If you watch some of her older videos she says they didn't speak at all, then they did, then he had no contact with her or her sister, but them oh they had constant contact.
    Also the age she was at the time he left has changed several times.

14.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bitchmom @ 1/6/2023, 10:56 AM) 

How do you know this?

I love your username.

You knew where she worked? Wow!

15.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I used to love bea, but i soon realized (and she has admitted it herself too) that she is lazy. She is literally all talk in her recent videos. She talks and talks and then the video is over. She does nothing.

She seems to do things impulsively, shops and buys Expensive Gym equipment then abandons it. Then joins a gym. Which she will abandon aswell cause she always does.

She’ll do a grocery shopping video, make some green chef food or a early morning routine just to pop out a video, with no means to actually stick to it. Cause next thing we know, she’s trying to cook and wake up early again.

And how did she just give up her cat like that! Also what military bf??

160 replies since 3/1/2023, 19:41   50105 views