Beatrice Caruso

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think her friend might also work at space force.

Her videos went downhill as soon as she left her regular job. She spiral downhill really fast.

A lot of her videos now are a commercial and her talking. That's it. Big huge gym equipment was a mistake. At her level she should have gotten a treadmill and something like The Mirror. They probably even would have done a promo with her.

I was upset about the cat but her grandmother really seems to love Chetty. I bet her granny gives that cat a ton of attention. I would be more upset if she did that to her dog.

2.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FromNowOn @ 12/1/2023, 14:59) 
    I think her friend might also work at space force.

Her videos went downhill as soon as she left her regular job. She spiral downhill really fast.

A lot of her videos now are a commercial and her talking. That's it. Big huge gym equipment was a mistake. At her level she should have gotten a treadmill and something like The Mirror. They probably even would have done a promo with her.

I was upset about the cat but her grandmother really seems to love Chetty. I bet her granny gives that cat a ton of attention. I would be more upset if she did that to her dog.

Really but she's had Chetty years, poor guy.

3.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yes, 100%. She says she had a bf that was in the military when she first moved out. She moved closer to him when she bought her 1st house. It's fine with me if she has no intentions of eating less but lies about it in every video, just for views.

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Yea the reason I was upset about chetty is cause he lived with her for years. He was probably used to her, and she easily just gave him away. Its off.

Wow really? In what video does she mention the military boyfriend? I must have totally missed that, and I used to watch all her videos.

I think she spiraled since she left her job impulsively.

Im really confused by her using the camper as an office. What does she need an office for if she really doesn't do anything office like.

I really miss the old content where she put more effort

5.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sullykitty1 @ 13/1/2023, 11:07) 
    Yea the reason I was upset about chetty is cause he lived with her for years. He was probably used to her, and she easily just gave him away. Its off.

Wow really? In what video does she mention the military boyfriend? I must have totally missed that, and I used to watch all her videos.

I think she spiraled since she left her job impulsively.

Im really confused by her using the camper as an office. What does she need an office for if she really doesn't do anything office like.

I really miss the old content where she put more effort

Same, it's like the minute she got Douglas it was cya later Chetty

6.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I don't know exactly which video it was. She said the relationship ended. She had previously mentioned that he was in the military. I put two and two together on why she moved to the military town. It's basically when she was crying and whining all the time and then decided to move. The relationship was in the toilet. She was in the RV to have some space from her friends that were renting her house while her new house was being renovated.

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I used to love Bea. But I have to agree with you guys, she kind of went off the rails when she quit her job. I get that we all go through mental strife and deal with it in our own ways and time, but with Bea it was constantly hearing about her issues and then seeing her make terrible choices. I honestly feel like her friend, Anne, was using her and especially after she moved into Bea's house with her family I had to stop watching. Also, I get that Youtube is her source of income now, but come on....EVERY video is sponsored and I hate it.

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think most of her fans thought Anne was using her or taking advantage of her. There were many comments about that. She kind of addressed it in a video and basically said it wasn't our business. I guess she finally realized it and started charging them rent and she moved out.

9.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Exactly :5153:

10.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Hey guys, more commercials. When she first started I thought she was actually going to lose weight. Nope.

11.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Commercials and Affiliates @ 31/1/2023, 04:41) 
    Hey guys, more commercials. When she first started I thought she was actually going to lose weight. Nope.

She needs that money.

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I didn't even watch the last video. I don't care about her trying on clothes. I'm growing tired of her videos where she doesn't do anything. It's cool she was able to drop her regular 9/5 job but I have a feeling I would fall into that same trap, do absolutely nothing with my life

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (FromNowOn @ 1/15/2023, 12:25 AM) 
    I think most of her fans thought Anne was using her or taking advantage of her. There were many comments about that. She kind of addressed it in a video and basically said it wasn't our business. I guess she finally realized it and started charging them rent and she moved out.

wait is she renting her old house to Anne? I havent watched a couple of her latest videos. I dont trust that chick at all. it sort of seemed like Bea was just desperate for a friend so she went back to someone she likely cut out of her life for a good reason.

I also lost interest once she quit her day job, less relatable now. She has all the time in the world to focus on weightloss if that is actually her goal.

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anne and I think Anne's sister and I think her 2 kids and some pets all moved in. Everyone was like 😱 for an introvert that is an extreme change. Then Bea had a panic attack so bad she had to move in with her mom and was scared to leave the house. It was pretty bad. But it all seemed to spiral when she left her job. No idea what she plans on doing with the next 40 years of her life. I think her views are probably down too.

15.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She's so quirky. She'll probably do a challenge for all her viewers to do, while she records one day a week, to look like she's participating. I like when she asked them for donations to a charity for her 5k. That was epic trolling. Her views went through the roof. She'll def look at her analytics and repeat something that worked.

160 replies since 3/1/2023, 19:41   50123 views