Beatrice Caruso

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    ^_^ Just saw her new clips of the copycat shorts.

2.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Now she thinks her drugs are just disconnecting her. Yeah, that's what they do. They're drugs. If I was on drugs all day, I would be disconnected too. BUT, she does connect to her commercials and affiliates. Let's not forget.
    Attached Image
    B

3.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I absolutely loved watching her videos. She was creative and quirky. Then she quit her job, her friend moved in, panic attacks started, and all went haywire. I feel bad for her bc it seems like she's going through stuff and trying to figure out her life, all while showing it on fb. I just couldn't watch anymore. As a person who suffers from anxiety, it was anxiety inducing. She'd be up, then down, then new projects, then new routines, then back to down, then up...

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gotta say… @ 13/2/2023, 06:57) 
    I absolutely loved watching her videos. She was creative and quirky. Then she quit her job, her friend moved in, panic attacks started, and all went haywire. I feel bad for her bc it seems like she's going through stuff and trying to figure out her life, all while showing it on fb. I just couldn't watch anymore. As a person who suffers from anxiety, it was anxiety inducing. She'd be up, then down, then new projects, then new routines, then back to down, then up...

Agreed I stopped watching too, her manic episodes were triggering and also sometimes didn't feel genuine.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I appreciate that shes open about her mental health but its always something new with her. I find it hard to believe one person could have so many diagnoses. Is she going to therapy? seems like she gets a lot of prescriptions but doesnt actual try to work through her issues.

also she should have lost weight already with all her damn sponsored meal things. Just solely make and eat the food they send you and no need to bother with the once a year workouts she films.

I think she gets away with a lot because shes likeable but this past year its starting to grate on me

6.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm usually half listening but didn't she mention more than once something about taking antipsychotics? That's some serious shit.

Did she stop taking them, like just decide on her own without medical supervision? That's also some serious shit, I would think!

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I feel like shes always been an impulsive person. Shes done so many things without really taking her time.
    Like quitting her job and she said it herself that sent an email quitting without really thinking it through. All the workout equipment, then joins a gym. Then buys more workout equipment. What happened to going to the gym? She went once and made a huge deal about how she was gonna start going.
    She bought a house, then left it to her friend. Bought another house.
    And yea she was super triggering during her spiraling. I have anxiety and used to watch her cause she was very distracting quirky and always up to something. But i think she caught on that her fan base will watch her no matter what so she puts in almost no effort now. Alot of her videos she just talks in her car.

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think in one try on haul for workout clothes she made the video and then said she was sending most of it back. It sounded like she ordered it just to do a video. That seems like a lazy video idea.

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    How did her channel grow so fast?

10.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I think her channel grew because for a time she was actually doing fun challenges like the jump rope every day for a week for something like that. I noticed today she hasn’t stuck with the no fast food for 30 days uploads. Something is up. I like her, but things have spiraled since quitting her old job. I’d be interested in home reno content.

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sullykitty1 @ 2/15/2023, 05:07 AM) 
    I feel like shes always been an impulsive person. Shes done so many things without really taking her time.
    Like quitting her job and she said it herself that sent an email quitting without really thinking it through. All the workout equipment, then joins a gym. Then buys more workout equipment. What happened to going to the gym? She went once and made a huge deal about how she was gonna start going.
    She bought a house, then left it to her friend. Bought another house.
    And yea she was super triggering during her spiraling. I have anxiety and used to watch her cause she was very distracting quirky and always up to something. But i think she caught on that her fan base will watch her no matter what so she puts in almost no effort now. Alot of her videos she just talks in her car.

You just made me realize that she doesn't want to sell the old house because her friend is in it. I bet she doesn't even charge her market rent, just whatever her mortgage is. <_<

12.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GossipGirl22 @ 16/2/2023, 00:40) 
    I think her channel grew because for a time she was actually doing fun challenges like the jump rope every day for a week for something like that. I noticed today she hasn’t stuck with the no fast food for 30 days uploads. Something is up. I like her, but things have spiraled since quitting her old job. I’d be interested in home reno content.

It's strange she never seemed to grow it to my recollection ot was just huge straight away.

13.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I was initially drawn to her channel because I thought she was serious about weight loss, not another weight gain channel. But, as she grew and the commercials and affiliates increased, weight loss was a thing of the past. She's lost 20 lbs since she started. They are so proud of her. I just see defeat and unsubbed. I'm a bitch.

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    After a few months or the first year she realized she had serious binge eating problem. She started getting mental help with her eating problems. True binge eating isn't just being full or eating too much ice cream one night, it's more like eating 5 dinners all at once. I think a mental health profession told her having a weight loss channel when you have eating problems also wasn't healthy. She is lost and needs more mental health.

15.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yep, she just confirmed that she is renting her 3-story house to Ann & Ann's sister and their kids for the same price as a one-bedroom apartment. Wow, her friends really made out. Having two mortgages and two property taxes is going to eat her alive. Just wait until they need repairs. She thinks she's stressed out now? Give it time. Ann gets to hang out with her friend when she's visiting her family and live her house. What a sweet deal!

160 replies since 3/1/2023, 19:41   50103 views