Tubby Tommy's Youtube channel is fading just like his haircut! Pt 26

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have to say those plaid shirts and dresses looked so nice. I am not into everyone matching but it actually looked nice.

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GossipGal @ 1/10/2023, 02:15 AM) 
    I have to say those plaid shirts and dresses looked so nice. I am not into everyone matching but it actually looked nice.

I agree, it was nice for Xmas Day.

3.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I have to admit, I am now in the camp of people who don't think Kelsea exists. My only lingering doubt comes from that posting from someone who was supposedly related to her. Thoughts?

4.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The reasons I think there is some girl he's talking to:
    1. He'd be doing constant lives whining about his loneliness if there wasn't (that's what he did before her)
    2. He'd be trying to lure women in using the channel as his personal dating channel, however, he spends less and less time on it and doesn't seem to try to want to attract anyone.
    3. He talks about "her" all the time around the kids and I just don't think he'd have this whole make believe life façade going on in front of the kids, as much as I think he's lame.

I do think she's mostly been an internet girlfriend that he takes more seriously than what I would consider a relationship like that to be. The situation is beyond weird though. He's really become obnoxious about the whole ordeal.
    Only time will tell.

5.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 1/10/2023, 04:13 AM) 
    1. He'd be doing constant lives whining about his loneliness if there wasn't (that's what he did before her)
    2. He'd be trying to lure women in using the channel as his personal dating channel, however, he spends less and less time on it and doesn't seem to try to want to attract anyone.
    3. He talks about "her" all the time around the kids and I just don't think he'd have this whole make believe life façade going on in front of the kids, as much as I think he's lame.

I do think she's mostly been an internet girlfriend that he takes more seriously than what I would consider a relationship like that to be. The situation is beyond weird though. He's really become obnoxious about the whole ordeal.
    Only time will tell.

Exactement! And may I add:

4. He's not that clever to pull off a 'ruse' for any length of extended time.

6.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CallItLikeISeeIt @ 1/10/2023, 04:17 AM) 
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 1/10/2023, 04:13 AM) 

Only time will tell.

Exactement! And may I add:

4. He's not that clever to pull off a 'ruse' for any length of extended time.

And this is such a good point. He can't remember his kids' pizzas every week, no way would he remember all these details and scenarios about a fake girlfriend.

7.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Well actually the names are what made me think he was making it all up. Kelsea, then Fontana, then 2 more names. I think you're all right -- he can't keep details straight.

On the other hand. It is over 2 years now and look at how quickly it went with April. Would he really be in this virtual relationship thing for more than 2 years?

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I only have one set of fitted sheets because my current mattress is an odd size and is older. I do vacuum it and keep a washable cover on it but it is time for it and the bed to go. I will be replacing both this coming spring or sooner. I am having a difficult time deciding which type of mattress to purchase because there are so many more options available. I have always justified keeping the mattress because I have taken care of it , it looks good as new and I know people with mattresses just as old or older and who have the same issue with finding sheets that fit. A flat top sheet is our only solution for a spare while the other is in the wash. Thankful that my mom taught me to make a bed using a flat sheet with hospital corners.

But still to quote Grover:
    Attached Image
    A94AF90A-3752-4552-A6B2-9FACAB95282D

9.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The way he had to explain each gift and justify WHY he had bought it really annoyed me.

Half the time the kids had not even finished unwrapping their presents before he blurted out. He is such a dickhead. They didn't really care half the time what it was, they were being polite. The way he gushed made them unappreciate the gift because of embarrassment.

He lives in his own little world, so far up his own arse, its ridiculous. A 46 year old man child whose children are, at times, showing far more maturity than him.

10.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Rainbows and Lolli Pops @ 10/1/2023, 12:01) 
    He lives in his own little world, so far up his own arse, its ridiculous. A 46 year old man child whose children are, at times, showing far more maturity than him.

Exactly. They were seriously judging the potato shooter gift. Not sure which boy said it but heard snarky remarks about the “ safety “ of it and if it’s even legal. They basically ridiculed that gift. And rightly so! It’s dangerous as heck! Tom doesn’t care though

I feel terrible for Asher because all of his gifts were so pointless. He didn’t need more lighters or the stupid pen or potato shooter.

He could have used nicer brand hygiene products/ cologne. Trendy clothes. A gift card to a barber/ hair stylist ,AirPods , a freaking real bed with bedding! Geez!
    He lives in that prison doing maid duties and gets nothing. Not even a bed.

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I see it the other way. Tom would be a lot cockier if he had someone. When he had April he was so nasty to the subscribers because he had this overblown confidence and energy. He is one of those people that bases happiness on whether they have a partner or not.

I don't see that with him now. He is still whiny and he doesn't troll for women on the chat because he uses other media sites for that now. In the beginning he wasn't familiar with the other sites so he only had the subscribers to try and make connections.

He's a big baby, he has to have someone to be happy, he doesn't feel right unless someone is there waiting on him and doing everything for him. He doesn't want to be a confident, ambitious, man with dignity, he wants to be a little toddler taken care of by a new mommy.

I'm sure he talks to a few "girls" as he likes to call them. That's just meaningless banter, not a real relationship between two adults. He's like a boy, he falls quickly for someone if they pay the slightest attention to him. But a relationship? I don't think so, not after seeing how he reacted when he did have someone.

12.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GossipGal @ 10/1/2023, 14:17) 

Exactly. They were seriously judging the potato shooter gift. Not sure which boy said it but heard snarky remarks about the “ safety “ of it and if it’s even legal. They basically ridiculed that gift. And rightly so! It’s dangerous as heck! Tom doesn’t care though

Yes, they can be very dangerous.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/...-them-55146241/

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GossipGal @ 1/10/2023, 02:17 PM) 

I feel terrible for Asher because all of his gifts were so pointless. He didn’t need more lighters or the stupid pen or potato shooter.

He could have used nicer brand hygiene products/ cologne. Trendy clothes. A gift card to a barber/ hair stylist ,AirPods , a freaking real bed with bedding! Geez!
    He lives in that prison doing maid duties and gets nothing. Not even a bed.

GossipGal 100% agree!

Asher just turned 19 years old. It is his second year of officially being an adult. Last Christmas Tommo got toy guys and ammo for Asher and Judah......this year he got that ridiculous potato shooter for Asher. Tommo's big announcement as Asher opened his gift....

"That is a potato gun that runs off of hairspray....it can shoot potatoes a quarter of a mile. I figured you'd have fun shooting your brothers with it ha ha ha ha ha......yeah, don't shoot your brothers with it unless the camera's not rolling and you're not listening to me say that".

Last live shopping Thursday somebody asked Tommo something about looking forward to having grandkids....and Tommo said none of his kids were having kids and he didn't think they would....but he was sure they would one day. Doesn't Asher have enough issues already? Without his father getting a potato shooter for him for Christmas right after he turned 19 years old? Tommo already said in two videos recently how Asher loved to burn things. He called him a "pyro" in the christmas day video. Then he gives him a potato shooter. Like....oh. my. gosh!!! Well, I guess the local girls are not gonna be running to marry Mr Pyro Potato Shooter soon!!!! Or wanting to have his babies!!!

Tommo already overshared too much about Asher's issues when he showed his Nazi snowman and the awful pictures he drew of Solly. Last year he bought a replica German gun with ammo for him. Even Thomas bought a Life magazine about Hitler for Asher for Christmas this year.

Tommo is REALLY showing everybody how Asher really is. Didn't he say Asher goes out to do computer repair jobs for him now? And he goes into customers homes? I'm pretty sure he said that. Asher is working with him now....when he isn't being a housekeeper and babysitter and school scorer with his new high-end red pen. I would not allow Asher inside my business or my home. 100% NO! I would not feel comfortable around Asher at all! That is all Tommo's fault!!!

Tommo should be encouraging Asher to grow up and mature! But hey, Tommo behaves like a bratty 10 years old kid so I guess he wont be showing Asher how to grow up and behave like a 19 years old young man should behave. Its like with Hannah when she repeats everything over and over and over and over and butts in all the time when folks are speaking. If Tommo doesn't have her quit doing that she is gonna be a kid NOBODY will want to be around. She doesn't know because she wasn't shown and taught. Somebody needs to teach her pretty fast because he is unbearable! Asher doesn't have any role models either.....except Thomas, and that's only one. Asher is home all the time and he doesn't see folks outside his family and maybe the Reeves family. Solly is more mature than Tommo. He says please and thank you and his manners are so great. He is also a lot smarter than Tommo. Somebody should speak with Asher and help him get some new hobbies and quit burning stuff and collecting lighters!

Where is he gonna use that potato shooter? In their yard? So is Judah gonna go run to bring the potato/tennis balls back and make sure it didn't break somebody's window or hurt somebody a half mile away?

So I guess if somebody in Moorcroft is hurt by a tennis ball or potato they know where to go to find the shooter and who to sue too! Its all right there on you tube. Way to go Tommo!!!

Tommo also acts so weird with stuff he gets for Eden. He figured she was too old to get new PJs for Christmas so he didn't get any for her. I guess he has a problem with Edens age because a year ago he got a recipe book for her so she could cook dinner for the entire family and said how fun that would be for her. That was on her 12th birthday. For Christmas this year he got her a doll house she can put between books on a shelf! WHAT!! So she gets her very own doll house......but she is too old to get new PJs. He is VERY messed up!

:shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dream Big

Tom wants to keep his children immature like him. He does not want to see them go out into the world and make something of themselves because HE DID NOT do that himself. He buys them all these weird immature things because it keeps them being under his control. He wants them to be childlike instead of adults.

You are so right when you say he does not teach them about what is or isn't appropriate. I think it's because HE HIMSELF has no clue what is. He wouldn't be buying all that weird stuff if he did. What parent would be buying the stuff we see him buy? I never even knew the things he buys even existed.

We haven't seen him teaching morals or values. Asher and Judah are young men not little boys. They should be out with friends together in groups of boys and girls.

I don't ever imagine Judah or Asher would ever get married or any of the rest of them. Can you see any of them having the ability to work and raise a family? Look at the example they have. They will live with Tom and end up taking care of him in his old age. That is what he wants.

PYRO POTATO SHOOTER!!!!! That made me laugh so hard!!! :hearty-laugh:

15.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Bingo, Tom buys these inappropriate gifts because he has no clue what appropriate is. He keeps the kids stunted in behavior because that's where he is. Someday, regardless of how he has raised them, they will surpass him in maturity. This has been my prediction for awhile and I see that Thomas has surpassed him and turned into a nice young man who is more mature and responsible (and capable) than Tom. Likewise, Asher is communicating quite nicely during the lives and I guess while he still has some odd habits, he seems to be calming down from them. Did Asher even seem to want the potato launcher? Asher I feel is taking extra time to mature because he's had such a bad example through Tom and he never attended public school to see how other people his age acts. Asher is a bit awkward socially so I'm not sure how dating will work for him (but never say never) but I can see Judah having a family. He's quite personable and responsible. Justus for sure will someday be able to have a family and good job.

As I read over what gifts the kids received, it really angers me all the gifts Tom has turned down for the kids over the years claiming they don't have room. Then he got them nothing but crap. Meaningless, plastic, waste of space crap. All of it was unwanted and unneeded. And hogwash his kids don't ask for stuff. Maybe they don't ask HIM for stuff because he ignores them anyway, but you can tell from their conversations during the opening, that they do express an interest in things and they listened to each other and got them things based on what they wanted. Most certainly, if you're going to buy presents and you have limited space, then have your kids make a list of five items they would most want and use. Don't give me that "they don't have tv so they don't know what's out there" crap. Take them to Walmart or the mall. Let them browse websites for stores. If the boys know about giant ice balls then I'm sure the kids can figure out something they'd like to have.

1530 replies since 9/1/2023, 19:30   152482 views