Status
    Anonymous
    Title by BeautifulLittleBonBon

2.     +45   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She seriously PAID to get moved to the front of the race! :smashing_computer:

3.     +48   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    I wanna know if the COVIDgate backlash was worth not facing that woman for all of 2 hours so you wouldn't have to be present at any pre-Utah birthday parties?? #triggering

4.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen spends thousands of dollars every month running from the reality that is her life, so I would think a faked Covid test would be a no brainer for her, regardless of the backlash. She will just delete, block, ignore, scold, and move on.

5.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 12/1/2023, 04:30) 

I’m starting to think another reason why she paid was because she thought she had a better chance of not ending up on the WDW Couple’s livestream if she was at the front :snickering:

6.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel @ 12/1/2023, 04:37) 
    I wanna know if the COVIDgate backlash was worth not facing that woman for all of 2 hours so you wouldn't have to be present at any pre-Utah birthday parties?? #triggering

And knowing the kind of people Don and Tens are, I'm sure she would have been welcome to attend.

I'm sure Don wouldn't keep Jen from her kids on their birthdays. Or her birthday. Or mother's day. Or whatever day that should be centered on family. But she always chooses "me".

What a trash bag.

7.     +46   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 12/1/2023, 04:30) 

Jen can just take any problem and throw hundreds/thousands of dollars at it. This is what bugs me about Disney lately... they seem to be aiming everything at rich families and pricing out ordinary people. Everything is an add-on because they know that mega-Disney fans will just pay it. Jen mentioned in the video that lots of race things used to be free with your entrance fee, but now they're charging. It's okay though... Don's cheque book can 'swing it'. But normal people are completely priced out.

8.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    We're contemplating not doing Disney again simply because they got rid of the Magical Express. We live in such a rural area that we don't typically have to navigate around any kind of traffic and driving in Florida is a little intimidating. :20130930101758-5e972761:

9.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TyphoidJennySuperspreader @ 12/1/2023, 10:44) 
    We're contemplating not doing Disney again simply because they got rid of the Magical Express. We live in such a rural area that we don't typically have to navigate around any kind of traffic and driving in Florida is a little intimidating. :20130930101758-5e972761:

They started nickel-and-diming everything by charging for previously free services or removing them completely. So many charges for parking, travel, paying extras once you enter the parks for lightening lane, etc. This isn't a Disney thread but let's just say lots of people have stopped going due to it becoming an unaffordable vacation. We clearly should have all married a millionaire, had two of his kids, and then lived off thousands of $s of his alimony every month!

10.     +28   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Saw another youtuber post about the expense versus quality of Disney now. And also talked about her looking in her closet to find her identity had become Disney and it seemed like a big wake-up call for her. Similar age to Jinny

11.     +45   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It is a little odd to have your entire identity become bunch of corporate strategy.

12.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 1/12/2023, 12:09 PM) 
    QUOTE (TyphoidJennySuperspreader @ 12/1/2023, 10:44) 

They started nickel-and-diming everything by charging for previously free services or removing them completely. So many charges for parking, travel, paying extras once you enter the parks for lightening lane, etc. This isn't a Disney thread but let's just say lots of people have stopped going due to it becoming an unaffordable vacation. We clearly should have all married a millionaire, had two of his kids, and then lived off thousands of $s of his alimony every month!

I get the parking thing, not to make this even more a Disney thread, but effective immediately, Disney resort hotels are dropping the overnight parking charge. See the second news item here: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/202...to-your-visits/

13. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +41   Like  

User deleted

I feel honored that my title was chosen! It has been awhile since I named a thread. :lol:

14.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Good morning brilliant bakers!
    I've had to stay away for a while, watching Jen has become too infuriating and depressing. More so than usual😠

An acquaintance of mine announced via Instagram that she is disinheriting her adult children. She also accused them of gaslighting their Grandmother. This woman loves talking about herself more than anyone I have ever known in my life, She's always interrupting other people's conversations (even when they're talking about something very serious) to share some frivolous detail of her life. They've been estranged for awhile.
    She has often reminded me of the selfish Disney Princess for years now. She has always referred to herself as an impath and she is anything but that!!
    She is insufferable and selfish. Her very long Instagram post states that she has tried for years to get her children to attend family counseling but they refuse because she is toxic.
    They would only see her on holidays for the last 5 years but now that they all have children of their own they do not want their children around her. I can see this in the future for Donny and CC. I am thankful that they seem to have many family members there to love and support them.

This woman is in her sixties. I don't think Jen will ever change. :waiting-hand-gesture-smiley-emo

15.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    I absolutely hate giving Gene the benefit of the doubt, but I do think the reason she paid for the Run Disney Club was to guarantee her registration. She can’t be one of the 99% who may not actually get a registration. Now, I also believe she picked the highest tier for all those extra perks (corral placement, earliest entry into the expo, yadda yadda), but she would have picked the highest tier no matter what the perks, because, you know, it’s the most expensive and her D*n dollars budget can swing it.

857 replies since 12/1/2023, 04:17   107107 views