CyclingInPlaceWhileStuffingHerFaceLikeJen Pt 384

« Older   Newer »

1.     +33   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I would love to know what Don thinks about Jen now that the veil has been lifted. I wonder if he ever remembers her temper tantrums and laughs. All those years he put up with her abuse, believing she was out of his league. Now look at him! Living in a mansion with his new family. Meanwhile, no one wants Jen.

2.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Dr Who :rolleyes: How many fandoms will she elbow herself into in 2023? Is Star Wars taking a backseat this year?

3.     +27   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 1/13/2023, 03:43 PM) 
    I do miss Don and the rest of the supporting cast.

Me too! They all seemed so kind and supportive. Cheering, ringing bells, calling out her name. Suzanne and Emily even bought her fancy chocolates.

Don did a great job narrating and inserting interesting facts and trivia. I learned more from his play by play narration, than all of hers put together. I wish he still had a YouTube channel.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 1/12/2023, 09:37 PM) 
    She can't cruise alone, she's too sexy & irresistible and the single men taking Disney cruises won't leave her alone!!

We need to incorporate this into a thread title.

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SassenachJamie @ 13/1/2023, 04:03) 
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 12/1/2023, 19:05) 
    That's what I was thinking. How does she have a choice of 2 weekends in a row? No matter what your schedule is you should be anle to count forward a year and know you'll be free which days.

Well the first race dates she will still have the kids for her half of the Christmas holidays, as this year she will have them from Christmas noon.
    Her heart was soon sad splitting the kids time over the holidays yet she is already planning on trying to have them for less time this year 😡💔

Ok, so the kids will be at their dad's for the week after Christmas still. Then what's the big debate here Jinny? Go to the first weekend race. If she wanted to go to the second weekend one she'd not have her kids for after Christmas week and then another 5 day weekend the following week. That screams I miss my babies so much, I travel when they aren't home to not miss them.

Those Disney Pyrex dishes are something I'd get if my kids were still younger. We've been to Disney a few times and it's fun to have little splashes of Mickey around. Not stuffies on MY bed or desk but a Mickey potholder in the drawer.

6.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 13/1/2023, 15:58) 
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 1/13/2023, 03:43 PM) 
    I do miss Don and the rest of the supporting cast.

Me too! They all seemed so kind and supportive. Cheering, ringing bells, calling out her name. Suzanne and Emily even bought her fancy chocolates.

Don did a great job narrating and inserting interesting facts and trivia. I learned more from his play by play narration, than all of hers put together. I wish he still had a YouTube channel.

Did you notice before she opened the box of candy she said she was sure they gave her milk chocolates because they were her favorite - when she opened the box you could see dark chocolates (I think it was mixed). Jen closed the box without a word or a taste. (How dare they! Every gift giving occasion with Jen was probably a landmine).

I agree Don did a good job narrating. Between these and his Cook Nooks I think in some ways he was much more natural at this than Jen. She was good at editing etc back in the day, but not as natural as Don.

7. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +10   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 1/13/2023, 07:26 AM) 
    the running Jen is too much for me. I mean, they all are absolutely ....but the running one is deeply and truly so boring

She makes Packing Cube Jen and Planner Sticker Jen look wild and crazy by comparison.

8.     +61   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I imagine Don has grown and matured quite a bit as a result of parenthood, his divorce from Jen and subsequent marriage with blended family. He probably looks back at those years he wasted with Jen and almost doesn’t recognize himself. Like he woke up from a nightmare :lol: Meanwhile, Big hefty Bertha is still spinning her wheels (literally) years later.

9.     +44   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder how long it's going to take him to shake Jen's robo-routines from his bones. A chill runs through him as he remembers that it's January 8, time to go to Disney. Or November 26, when he should be bringing the Christmas bins up from the basement.

10.     +49   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Y'all. This tea is a whole ass hour. Sit tight. It'll be a while.

11.     +20   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was thinking I still can't believe she hasn't cut her hair in more than 2 years. I went 3 months without one and I feel so refreshed now. She's really delusional about her looks & :to-quote-smiley-emoticon: luscious locks, and yet she still edits the fuck out of photos. Not exactly the sign of someone who's accepted herself.

12. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +25   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 1/13/2023, 04:47 PM) 
    I imagine Don has grown and matured quite a bit as a result of parenthood, his divorce from Jen and subsequent marriage with blended family. He probably looks back at those years he wasted with Jen and almost doesn’t recognize himself. Like he woke up from a nightmare :lol: Meanwhile, Big hefty Bertha is still spinning her wheels (literally) years later.

Jen says she felt caged, but honestly, Don seemed like the only person who loved Jen as she was regardless of her quirks and issues. She is most likely never going to find someone again who puts up with her bullshit. Don isn't perfect by any means, but I am really happy for him.

13.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 13/1/2023, 16:47) 

If he ever forgets there is a whole internet full of WTFery of him and his ex wife. Jen's spinning her wheels backwards.

14.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dolly_Girl @ 12/1/2023, 16:45) 
    Apologies to any/all who love Disney but I just don't understand an adult woman alone having an orgasm over all this Disney crap. It's especially sickening when I think of the corporate Disney gluttony and how they have passed their losses (Star Wars universe anyone??) on to customers. Jenny's selfishness reaches peak when she goes to a place like WDW and buys all this useless logo'd crap for herself and NOTHING for her age-appropriate for Disney children. I hope her kids grow up to despise anything Disney - oh and to despite Jenny as well.

What do you mean about the “StAr Wars Universe”?

Typed while WFH in my Mickey pj’s

15.     +49   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    LOLOLOLLLLL! So the lug nut ring is a favorite because it alerted her to fevers she had in the spring, summer and fall.

NO mention of the one in winter when she got COVID. 😂😂😂

857 replies since 12/1/2023, 04:17   107106 views