CyclingInPlaceWhileStuffingHerFaceLikeJen Pt 384

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 1/14/2023, 01:02 AM) 
    Change the name of Bunion to FOOT CANCER or something that sounds more depressing and disease-like rather than a common deformity, and she will happily scream it from the mountaintops.

Stay tuned for "Covid toes"

2.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Chaos lottery" is a phrase she seems to have lifted from someone she's SWFing. I wonder if she thinks her divorce was part of the chaos lottery--she has yet to take any accountability for her role in the demise of her marriage and 100% feels like it's something that happened to her.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Chaos is something I have heard on several YTs. Followed by whatever they thing will impress people. I think someone on a house redo show said chaos colors and tiles. And people are still leaning into everything. I am surprised Jinny picked it up so quickly

4.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I tried to watch more than 2-3 minutes and had to stop again. I cannot stand how she back peddles and qualifies every god damned thing she says.

Grow a spine you empty vessel.

By the way - Tens' recent IG post showcasing her plants leaves Jenny's in the dust.

As usual.

5.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 14/1/2023, 15:42) 
    Jen wears make up to the theatre out of respect? :5153:

Jen, you looked like crap in every picture you shared, showing yourself going to the theatre. It’s safe to assume the thespian world is still disrespected by you.

Ah, so indirectly admitting that she disrespects everyone else by not being presentable, even for her paying audience. Gotcha.

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (greenbeancasseroe @ 14/1/2023, 18:36) 
    If any of you are followers of @TheAsherHouse, Lee Asher's animal rescue/sanctuary, he just posted a very sweet and heartfelt video about taking care of his dog Pom Poms in the last stage of her life. (He found this little old bossy Pomeranian at an animal shelter after he owner died. He has a huge pack of big dogs but Pom Poms just fit right in and ran along with the big boys for years)

Now that the dog is in her last stages of life he is preparing for it and making her as comfortable as possible. He's the freakin' opposite of Jen who is either in denial or ignores her dog's pain and confusion. He's not dumping her at a the vets or a friends to go run in a Disney marathon or ignoring her needs. I admit that I'm totally invested in the ups and down of the dogs in the Asher House, but this video was such a contrast to Jen's treatment of Winnie.

I watch Lee he is a Angel Jin should take notes but she won’t it’s not about her!

7.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So finally watching the must haves or whatever for 2022 and SHE WORE AND DIDN'T WASH HER JOGGERS FOR FIVE DAYS IN A ROW???

No wonder she got a yeast infection.

8.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So I’m watching her favorites video and she keeps saying she “doesn’t care”. Doesn’t care about wearing makeup unless it’s to the theater. Doesn’t care about using mascara or getting extensions. Doesn’t care about exercising and not washing her hair or using dry shampoo. She doesn’t care about anything.

9.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “Who” is she copying on IG? Hmmmm?

10.     +30   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Tens does it better, Jen.

11.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I wish someone in the WWC (not a baker of course) would leave Jen painfully long and detailed comments under every single video. if she's going to bore us with her exercise details then do it right back to her

TFS your routine Jen! here is mine

5 minutes of stretching
    30 minutes on the treadmill
    40 squats
    50 pushups
    20 jumping jacks
    20 minutes of walking around my neighborhood. 10 of it walking forward. 10 of it walking backwards
    finger stretches
    face yoga
    and keep going until you have a list a mile long. then throw in every detail of your entire day including your daily body scan :5153:

12.     +24   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Her video with 'well friends' and holding up her medals while looking so smug... Gross. All the Disney races are about to her is a way to get congratulations and praise for little effort. Don used to be her biggest hype man. Now she has no one but strangers on Patreon.

13.     +30   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hmm, Tens posts pics of her houseplants, then our Ms Original posts the same. Jin, the “content creator” can’t even post a decent picture of her blooming plant. Btw Jin, no matter how hard you try, your hair will NEVER look like Tens’!

14.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    If she’s copying someone she’s way late to the game. Theirs was posted in Nov.

15.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/14/2023, 04:53 PM) 
    I wish someone in the WWC (not a baker of course) would leave Jen painfully long and detailed comments under every single video. if she's going to bore us with her exercise details then do it right back to her

TFS your routine Jen! here is mine

5 minutes of stretching
    30 minutes on the treadmill
    40 squats
    50 pushups
    20 jumping jacks
    20 minutes of walking around my neighborhood. 10 of it walking forward. 10 of it walking backwards
    finger stretches
    face yoga
    and keep going until you have a list a mile long. then throw in every detail of your entire day including your daily body scan :5153:

LOL!

For those that lurk @ Patreon are there actual posts that don't center on Queen Jen, but are instead interactions AMONG the members? She keeps harping about it being a community but it sounds like it's all Jen all the time. Are there threads or strings of comments that spin off and aren't about Jen? I"m not sure how the Patreon community is set up but shouldn't there be a discussion board?

857 replies since 12/1/2023, 04:17   107108 views